Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Yuna's New Breeding thread [On Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:27 pm
Asanbosam x Shaitani  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Slot 1 - Achal x Midori - 3
Slot 2 - Misilvuma x Molemogi - 2
Slot 3 - Nashorme x A'Lora - 5
Slot 4 - Rogue x Pilate - 2
Slot 5 - Asanbosam x Shaitani - 4  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:35 pm
Name: Mizer
Owner: Chobi
Species: Cheetah
Pride/Pack: (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.') Rogue
Parents: (if applicable) Pilate x ? ? ?
Description: Mizer is pretty simple. Mostly he's a blue with white muzzle and belly and white front socks. He has a tribal marking on both of his front arms. He has dark eye markings around his eyes(see refs) Also, his left eyes white and his right eyes yellow. Thats very important.
Reference Images: (if applicable)
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/chobi_chocobo/SoA Quests/mizerref.jpg
If you could give him black toes on all fours TLK style that would be awesome ; D also his eye markings are supposed to be TLK but dark dark. If you could make the buttom part lighter like typical TLK style that would be sweet <3 I know I fail with color refs ; ;

ALSO - 1/3 has full permission to custom into Pilates litter <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:39 pm

For Pilate's litter with Chobi's permission:

Name: Kar'Mah
Reference: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/TrashBin/cheetah.png <<-- I would like the base greys shown in this image here, not the spots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheetah <<-- all black or dark grey markings should mimic a real cheetah. Again, please ignore the spots in my original reference.

one over three

Feline Cat

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:33 pm
For Misilvuma x Molemogi with Fee and Sarge's permission

Name: Harb
Owner:Keantha
Species: Lion
Pride:Ukuucha’Walfame
Parents: Misilvuma x Molemogi
Description:Coat color would be cream with black toes, smudge of black on the end of the knows. Emerald eyes like the mother. End of the ears tipped in black. Has white smudges like the father on back. Mane and tail white tipped in the gold of his mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:43 pm
For MisilvumaxMolemogi, I have permission from Sarge:

Name of SoA: Neha’Dema
Appearance: link She has a white mask, and her tail is suppose to be white not greyish.
Personality/if family wants to know: Neha isn’t one to judge. And thinks of everyone as a friend at first. She’s friendly, and spunky, and loves to make people laugh. She’s a people pleaser to heart. She can’t stand to see even scary strangers sad. She doesn’t like to lie, but tells a little white one every once in a while. But usually always tells the truth. She wouldn’t dare get into trouble! She feels that having her parents scold her is the worst thing ever!
Even though she loves meeting new faces, she’s also incredibly shy.
Example- She’ll twirl around in front of someone to make them laugh, but will always feel self conscious.
Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme  

Vespie_the_Wolf

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:58 pm
=3 Iris_virus and Hey You! Have permission to custom into the ShaixAsan litter.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 pm
Name: Mzuka
Owner: [ Hey You! ]
Pride/Pack: (Please only put a specific pride/pack if this character is being born into that pride/pack. Otherwise, please put 'rogue.') Rogue
Parents: (if applicable) Asanbosam x Shaitani
Description: Though her coloring is her mother's, her markings are very much her father's. See ref.
Reference Images: (if applicable) Ref sheet!

Will be sending payment as soon as items sell. @.x;

[ Hey You! ]

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Name: Bathory
Owner: Iris_virus
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: (if applicable) Asanbosam x Shaitani
Description: The refs show the main idea. :3 Doesn't have to be exact, feel free to clean up the sloopyiness that is my ref. XD The idea is basically that she look like she's dripping blood (in mom and dad's colors).
Reference Images: (if applicable) Clicku

Trade coming asap as well :3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:51 pm
Name: ???
Owner: Kaori_luv
Species: Cheeton
Pride/Pack: Ukuucha’Walfame
Parents: (if applicable) Achal x Midori
Description: clear night time scene, must have stars and the moon ...elsewise up to you, so i guess see parents
Reference Images: none  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:07 pm
Name: Usdi-Wehali Taipa
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Pride/Pack: Ela'wadiyi
Parents: Nashorme x A'Lora
Description: The reference image shows his base coat, tattoo color, and feather color. The only thing that needs clarification is that he should have streaks in his mane similar to his father's in the color noted on the reference. And as for tattoos, the following are some examples of what I'd love to see. My only real requirement is that he gets wing tattoos at some point during his growth.
[x] - Love the wings
[x] - Love the style. Vines and hidden animals and flowers are adored.
[x] - Also love the style. Thin and elegant and fairy-like would look gorgeous.
[x] - ADORE the style. The mixture of architectural and organic designs and the hidden feather is gorgeous. Probably my favorite combination ever.
Reference Images: Here  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 am
Name: Tazamia Taipa
Owner: xo -- k a i r i
Pride/Pack: Ela'wadiyi
Parents: Nashorme x A'Lora
Description: Taz has her father's base coat colour as her own base coat, covering the majority of her body. Her mother's base coat creates a dorsal stripe, running from her chin up to her nose, and then over her head and down her back to the end of the tail-limb (it includes her head hair-tuft too). The toes on her two back feet are also this colour, and in her tail she has stripes like in her father's mane, the same colour still. She has stripes like her father's on her face, back and tail, but without the spots surrounding them like on her dad. The stripes are the same colour as her mother's dorsal stripe. Her eyes are a lighter shade of blue than her mother's. Her feather is the green shown in the reference, with a silver metal earring bit. Her tattooes are the colour shown on the reference, and I'd like them to be quite soft lines - not so many squares or 'harsh' lines, more curvy and just...'softer. Sorry, don't know how to explain it xD; The only set markings are little ankle-wings on her front two feet, and some sort of 'necklace' marking - exact design is up to you. I put an example in the references of the kinda thing I was after, though ;3 Those set markings I'd like to be there from her cub stage, but anything else on her cub or any other stage is up to you! ;D Also feel free to take artistic licence on her neck pouch, and the colour/bead colour <3
Reference Images: Warning. It's...pretty bad xD Look at the parents for marking references rather than this, it's mainly for the colour Taz
And then something like this for the tattooes, kinda? Click

Sending payment in form of following items:
1x Hidden Ace - Lowest Marketplace value of 274k
1x Case of Pietro - Lowest Marketplace value of 186k
45k pure
Total of 505k  

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm
ninja  
OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 pm
Achal X Nasrin
Faiz X Mzuka'hila
Makaa X Zapaliti
Jeraha X Chikalawingu
Uyahambe X Nafsiari
Nekobasu X Rogue
Primitus X BokoBoko
Rogue X Circe
Valse X Moray
Misilivuma X Irit
Inthulu X Jumuu
Xanthus XYaretzi
Jing Xinli X Feng'Zhi  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:07 pm
heart  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items