Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Blasters of the Patriots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 pm
"Any chance of a radiation leak or something biohazardous on this boat? That'd be enough to scare anyone with common sense, in my guess. Or I guess a gizka infestation would be pretty nasty too. All you need is a good enough bluff to get us by until we can punch the hyperdrive, right?" Washu returned. "Unless you rather want to try and convince them we're part of the rebellion as well. Although, I don't know how well they'll take to that. Call me cynical."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:40 pm
The captain grit his teeth and looked to the Comm chair behind him.
"Very well. If you can fool them, then try it. I see we really don't have much in the way of options."
((Better make it good, Des.))  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Nodding, he opened a channel to the privateer vessel."This is Forward Into Dawn, do not, I repeat, do not fire. We are only a passenger vessel, nothing valuable amongst our little cargo, on our way to Iyuta. We want no trouble."

(Using Persuasion, plus force point.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:05 pm
There was a brief pause before the privateer contacted the ship again.
"Forward Into Dawn, Drop your shields and cut your engines or we will open fire. Comply immediately."

"Smooth, pinky." Siene said sourly. "Might as well have told him we had a hold full of precious gems. Any other ideas?"

"Well we can not let this ship get damaged or be taken by these faux pirates." The Captain said adamantly. "This is Rebellion Property!"  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 pm
"You think a warning shot would be of any help?" Lor asked as he swung the dual turbolasers to track the rapidly approaching YT series.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 pm

"Anyone have any ideas? Talkin' an't workin'." Zelaet asked around.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 pm
"And who bungled that?" Siene asked Zelaet meaningfully.

"What do you THINK pirates are going to do when we shoot at them?" The Captain barked into his comm. "Their shields are strong already, maybe stronger than our turbolasers!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 pm
"I'd suggest trying to bluff there's an imperial cruiser chasing us, but considering your last attempt at having a silver tongue, I'm guessing it's time to pray we don't die from the boarding party," Washu said, more to himself than to those in the cockpit. He looked at the zeltron girl right outside.

"I swear that I would practice preventative medicine when I joined, not be stuck patching people up," he grumbled.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:23 pm
"That's why I asked... our chances are probably better if we let em bored and take em on inside. You want to try and avoid killing em incase they're alliance?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 pm

"Letting them board and knocking them out seems like the safest bet. Captain, permission to set an ambush when they try to board?"

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 pm
The Captain leaned on the control board and shook his head.
"It seems we have no other option. But if theres even so much as a scratch on this ship, I will hold you all responsible."

Down in Engineering, Vyse chewed on his toothpick and arched an eyebrow.
"That our plan?" He muttered. "Sithspit, I coulda thought of that."
He gave a shrug and drew his favorite weapon, arming the weapon with a metallic Cha-chak.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 pm
"Right, I'll lock down the turbolaser and head to the boarding tube... Also, if you could get the kid to bring a blaster rifle over, I'd appreciate it. I only have one clip for the Adventurer after all."

Lor started the power down sequence and started down the ladder.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am
The Captain powered down the engines and lowered the shields.
Soon, a YT-1300 swung into view and positioned itself over the airlock.
A loud clang resonated, signifying the pirates had docked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:22 am
"Remember, we're not killing them. Set for stun." Zelaet said as he drew his blaster. Peering up to the airlock only a short step away. "Captain, its probably a good idea to seal off the bridge, that way no risk comes to the consoles."

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 am
Lor grit his teeth as he pressed against the wall in a crouch and raised the Adventurer to his shoulder. "Zeleat, if you haven't noticed, I don't have a weapon that has a stun setting." He adjusted the sight and set it for point blank, bullet drop wouldn't be an issue in this confined space.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff