Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 pm
Afraid I'm more of a wet and cold type of girl. She smiled slightly, only glancing up every so often at least I've only lived in wet and cold places. Though it can get pretty warm here too  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm
Once more he giggled trying hard not to laugh out loud "Well it can be wet in the beaches and the breeze is also cold there... in the beaches" he whispered back while starting to doodle something on his notebook...  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 pm
Realizes that she has failed to say her name, especially after being so rudely interrupted before. I'm Rain by the way...but most just call me Rainey Speaking of her name, she heard it being called and lifted her chin. Uh..what was the question? She could feel her cheeks turning red. Hmph...If I have to remind you again to pay attention, you may be on your way to the office.
She cast a look at the other leopard I better shut it. If I go to the office on the first day of school, my mom is going to killlll me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:29 pm
"My name is Calen but pls call me Wadulz" he said and continue to doodle in his notebook...  

Nekolovesinu

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:05 am
Watching as a few more students came in he just smiled and handed the teacher a print out. "Here you go miss, I made sure to make a copy of your attendance.""Thank you Amun, glad to have you as an aid this year.""No problem at all. Just felt like having a calm, last year, ya know." With that he headed over to the bleachers and sat down. Pulling out his laptop he pulled up a word page and a connection to the internet for random browsing as he added to one of his stories. "Being a senior is good..two teacher's aid classes and two electives, how much easier can it get..?" Looking up at the other students as they got ready to play he just smiled a bit, knowing that Reiver would miss having his star player, but he might end up joining in later. "Have fun guys!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:07 pm
Reiver looked at Amun. "Ah dude seriously? I thought you took the class over dang..." He saiding back at the feild. "Alright guys lets start." And with the the game started. Reiver caught a pass and ran it into the endzone. He smiled happily. "It's going to be another good year." He then looked at Zek. "Hey nah you looked like you needed some sleep." He said chuckling a little.  

Inazuma Akuma

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 pm
* Zek stare at Reiver*........ill get u back...Rei x3 * catches the ball and trows it back at Reiver*....im going to sit im still sleepy...* he walks towards the bleachers* ...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:42 pm
She opened her mouth to reply to him, but the teacher cut in right then. Miss Rain! Obviously I can see that you are still in the summer daze. Out! Out! Go to the office right now! He jotted down a note for her to take.
She sighed heavily and since she was going anyway she leaned over towards Wadulz as she was getting up. It was nice to meet you. See you around. She wiggled her fingers in a wave, shoving her books into her bag and walking out of the classroom, snatching the note from the teacher.

She walked slowly towards the office, peeking into other classrooms as she went. She took the long way and passed by the gym, peeking in at the guys playing football. She smiled to herself and opened the door to the office, walking in. She stood at the counter, waiting for someone to notice as she tapped the counter with her claws.  

Rainey_angel81

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Amun had gotten up from the bleachers as Reiver and his brother were talking and thrown off his jacket to reveal a t-shirt beneath. He was skinny, but he hid his toned body with loose-fitting clothes. Right as Zek was heading for the bleachers he came running down and caught the ball as it was being tossed to Reiver. Sprinting his body lifted to his toes and his feet looked almost like they were hardly even touching the ground as he made it to the endzone a few moments later. "That felt good."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 pm
Wadulz stiffened as he saw Rain walk out of the room but then he relaxed, he just met a very interesting girl in his first day and first class of school. 'This might be interesting' he said to himself. Looking for the last time at the door he smiled thinking that maybe he'll meet more interesting people in this school.  

Nekolovesinu

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Name: Hendly Devinski
Grade: Janitor (secretly a superhero)
Fursona: Altai Argali, Ovis Ammon Ammon. Siberian mountain ram, Heavy accent, heavy horns, heavy drinker, heavy corrupter of the youth, the go to guy when it comes to cleaning the pipes (take that how you want too). Hendly goes by hen, H.D. or Mr. Devin. has the credentials to teach advanced history sociology and political science in circles around your favorite teacher. humble, ex-zen monk, secretly the Raining Rap Battle Champ downtown; three years running. dances like a fool, but loves to dance anyway. dreams to return to his fam's gypsy life style back in the siberian mountains, sorrowfully regrets ever leaving his home in his youth expecting great things in the new world. hes good for a laugh, good for a gag, students that chill with him tend to get into a bit of trouble. True blue honest to the bone. good to have around.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:25 pm
hendly whistles to himself mopping up some vomit trying to keep them young'ns from stepping in it with his mop handle and loud voice "EH! watch it little boy, this aint something you want to slip in!" he announces to a boy who stepps alittle too close. the other students stop for a moment to watch him giggleing and thinking to themselvs just how many drugs did that old ram do in his youth, truth be told he is one ******** up dude.  

Jungle Boots

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 pm
Ackkkk >.< This is what I get for being on WoW raiding all day! I miss out on an awesome RP and have to play catch up!

Name: Guh Nah Gay Wah Yaw Avery
Family: Just his twin brother Gee Gah Gay
Nickname: Black ...its just hella easier to say than the untranslated version
Age: 17 (heh, just low enough to get away with smokin, so much for being 20 IRL -_-;; )
Grade: 11th
Fursona: European Black Wolf

Black was thoroughly unthrilled with starting another school year, but his brother was honors again, and scared to go alone like always, so he came back. But instead of going to class he opted to get that one last smoke in before hunting down somethin entertaining.

Walking his nerdy, but otherwise normal looking twin to class, it was HE who looked out of place since he refused to wear anything but the traditional native clothes...and his favorite fedora.

Taking a draw he gave his bro a clip on the head, a loving sign, but slightly painful nonetheless. "Knock 'em dead Red."

"Heh, I'll do my best Black, but I sure wish you'd go to class, education's important ya know!"

"Nah, ye know me, I've got the spirits ta guide mah way. Catch ye later bro." And Black walked off to the fields to get a nice breeze while smokin on the bleachers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:01 pm
Wadulz herd the bell indicating the class was done. He then stepped out to see the janitor mopping up the floor and a black wolf who's wearing some native clothes out of the window. He took out his schedule and saw he has Literature next. 'I hope rain isn't really in any big trouble' he thought to himself as he walk slowly in the hallway towards his next without looking who's in front of him.  

Nekolovesinu

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:03 pm
No humans? How'd I get here gonk

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items