Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Opnions on Dragon Knight and the changes from Ryuki. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yea or Nay on the Americanized Ryuki.
  Awesome
  Mediocre (at least it's better than Saban's Masked Rider)
  Terrible. (Worse than Saban's Masked Rider)
View Results

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:26 pm
Inui Takumi
Thats sad becasue I think most people who act like that would end up liking it if they watched it.

Since KRDK is on in the US I think a item that could make our car look like a Rideshooter or Ryuki's survive bike would be about as epic as it gets.

yea or give us henshin belts base on any of the shows  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:31 pm
KRDK is on the air in Japan with Japanese voice dubs. I have been catching up on now and its much higher quality than I expected.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:05 pm
Inui Takumi
KRDK is on the air in Japan with Japanese voice dubs. I have been catching up on now and its much higher quality than I expected.

um hmm  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:08 pm
um hmm? Dose that mean you already knew? It was news to me just thought I would bring it up.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:17 pm
Inui Takumi
um hmm? Dose that mean you already knew? It was news to me just thought I would bring it up.

do you mean dragon knight or Ryuki were the actors the American actors or the Japanese  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 am
I FINALLY saw an episode of dragon knight, and i was disappointed crying
after hearing them transform a few times i got so sick of it i had to watch Ryuki blaugh which made everything ok again lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:53 pm
rofl Even though I thought some of the visuals were good I think I am officially done with that series. I had the same reaction as you. After watching it I signed on Gaia and I found the Ryuki movie in the VJ lounge and watched it.

*shakes fist at Kip* (or whatever his strangely feminine name is I forgot already.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 am
At first my hopes for the series were kinda low considering that Ouja is now a lackey and Zolda got killed off before Raia. However, I really liked the way they handled Ryuga and the fact that some of the american footage isn't all bad. My only concerns now are how are they going to handle Survive if they use it at all and if they keep Ryuki dying before Knight.

On an alternate note, I don't think they'll be bringing Faiz to America. There are some pretty dark subplots to the series that if removed completely destroy it. More than likely, Blade's gonna be next.  

cbgreiga

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:13 pm
Good point I was wondering about the deaths also. If Blade happens I wonder how long it would take. I remember reading about the creation of Dragon Knight all the way back in 2004. If more is to come I hope they skip 555 all together. The purist in me dosent want that series touched . evil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 pm
same here they would mess everything up  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

vain999

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:10 am
Some actors over act in Dragon Knight  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:16 pm
Inui Takumi
rofl Even though I thought some of the visuals were good I think I am officially done with that series. I had the same reaction as you. After watching it I signed on Gaia and I found the Ryuki movie in the VJ lounge and watched it.

*shakes fist at Kip* (or whatever his strangely feminine name is I forgot already.)

LOL cool i knew i couldnt have been the only one xd
watching the real thing after that poor excuse for a kamen rider show makes you forget how bad it is, buuut i will agree that some of the visuals are better since its updated. but the story behind the characters was lame lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Chrona_13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:09 pm
This is my opinion on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight/Ryuki.

I like both versions- I saw Dragon Knight and thought it was pretty good. I saw a little bit of Ryuki and saw Ouja use Raia and Gai's cards as if they were his own. I thought he was "cheating" in the rider war. Asakura Takeshi is awesome as Ouja.

With Scott Bailey (James/J.T.C.) he didn't have the two decks until later. He wasn't as sadistic as Ouja, but he was craving power.

On a scale of 1-10, I give Ouja an 8 and Strike a 10. Anyway, that's my opinion.

Also, I have a little Kamen Rider rp.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/kamen-rider-dragon-knight-rp/t.54383901/

I would like more people to join, please.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:22 pm
dragon knight was an insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad  

Kamenrider123

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 pm
Kamenrider123
dragon knight was an insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad
lol finally someone said it ninja  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces