Leave 'Em
  Meh
View Results

LouisCyphre13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:05 pm
CircleOfTheDarkOnes
LouisCyphre13
DR490N
pretty nifty looking. i'm more of a minimalist myself, and i would only put spikes on the toes or on a jacket...otherwise i'd likely tear them out on something...like a person's face...or i'd tear my jeans....and black denim jeans are ******** hard to find in this city because they aren't "in ******** media clone town this is....everyone's an imitation of much music/mtv fasion and media pushed music, except the very few, most of whom i dont know since i dont have a job and therefore no money to go to shows and therefore no ways to meet people. makes me want to massacre. big ******** bloody massacre with a knife.

anyways back to the calmer topic at hand, i'd like to get a pair of boots...the warrior boot i think its called, but im not sure if the little metal thing would keep its shape after the repetitive beatings it would get.

I do all my "shopping" at Thrift Stores like Salvation Army and Goodwill and I work at Hot Topic! I like shopping at thrift stores because I hate mass production s**t and I can find some killer stuff like awesome victorian ties and vests...I usally don't go anywhere else unless I'm looking for specialty items such as boots, spikes, and body jewlry

do you get a discount for working at hot topic??

yeah, 40%....but I don't waste my money on clothes there...just "hardware"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:30 pm
boots kick a**...as long as they're pretty!
just got my first pir of black boots for x-mas...they're fun! razz  

Cyanza

MerrickTheDarkOne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:29 pm
I love boots i have a pair that i got from sears about a year ago that look like a cross between hooker boots and combat boots (friends call them a** kicking boots) they have 3 inch heels, knee high, black leather and are lace up (with a zipper on the side that's breaking) Right now i'm trying to get some new boots with less of a heel and mabey a little more unique. I'm already too tall for a chick to wear 3 inch heels (5'8").  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:05 pm
This is my first pair of combat boots ever!...notice the staples near the front....all the "hardware" was added by me....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LouisCyphre13

TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:53 pm
The only shoes I like are boots. Most of the time I am in my steeltoe work boots.
I also am lucky enough to be able to buy real combat boots from the PX on any base/fort at a cheaper price. (The joys of being an army brat.)

in my Steeltoe boots my stide alittle bit longer and I pick more fights..

Boots are good they make me alround happier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:00 pm
MerrickTheDarkOne
I love boots i have a pair that i got from sears about a year ago that look like a cross between hooker boots and combat boots (friends call them a** kicking boots) they have 3 inch heels, knee high, black leather and are lace up (with a zipper on the side that's breaking) Right now i'm trying to get some new boots with less of a heel and mabey a little more unique. I'm already too tall for a chick to wear 3 inch heels (5'8").
Wear the heels if you want to 5'8 is not to tall.

Sorry about the outberst but I hate seeing tallish girls slouching.

I am 6'1 and everywhere I like every one is really short. sweatdrop  

TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls

LouisCyphre13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:34 pm
TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls
The only shoes I like are boots. Most of the time I am in my steeltoe work boots.
I also am lucky enough to be able to buy real combat boots from the PX on any base/fort at a cheaper price. (The joys of being an army brat.)

but used boots are the best!.....I can acquire new boots from our PX (in Fort Gordon) and surrounding army surplus stores, but why would I want new boots?.....used ones already have character and have been broken in...they're just overall better....but thats just me....I prefer my steel on the outside of my shoe rather than inside the toe  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:59 am
i just bought a pair with belts wrapped around them whee
i just love leather, and they make me tall heart  

player122266

urushi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:14 am
well my friend has combat boots. My parents would kill me if I had a pair 3nodding but, that has never stopped me I borrow hers all the time, they aren't anything special.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:00 am
Unfortunatly I do not have any yet. crying . Oh well, it will not be long until I get my FIRST pair! I might get them for my birthday((not really my birth day) but I might get them on the 30th of Jan.)  

deadrose_gothik

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:24 pm
i have a few pair, 2 steel toed pair that i wear them all the time even though they are my work boots, then i have my basic training pair which is still in pretty good shape....(oh yeah just a lil side note i am in the mil.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:32 pm
LouisCyphre13
TheKeeperOfLostCatSouls

but used boots are the best!.....I can acquire new boots from our PX (in Fort Gordon) and surrounding army surplus stores, but why would I want new boots?.....used ones already have character and have been broken in...they're just overall better....but thats just me....I prefer my steel on the outside of my shoe rather than inside the toe

to each there own... but i must say buying the boots so that you get to break them in is better cause they form to your foot and not some strangers....but being on an air force base there isnt very many people that dress all goth here... theres me and my friend that i work with that lives down the street... oh sorry...  

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 am
I bought combat boots from an army surplus store uptown and They are very comfy and I wear 'em all teh time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:07 am
In Poland we call them 'GLANY'...
they're absolutely fantastic I have two paisr and now I'm searching for ones with high heel dramallama  

Strzyga

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:04 am
I have platform boots that lace up.. They have 4in platforms. whee I don't feel right unless i am wearing them. I really really want to get a pair of combat boots though.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff