Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Crew Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew?
  why not?
View Results

Mysterious_Angel OwO
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 am
The_Pathan
beauty lili
Salam Allykum every one
Name:lilly
Why i wanna be crew: i wanna this guild to grow and be the most popular guild in gaia
How many posts in this guild per day: 8-15
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?:Saturday and friday
Facts: im muslim too ,and i knew gaia since 2008 ,and joined this guild since last year and wished to be promoted .This is the first guild i ever knew at gaia
Thank You !!! xd

Why i wanna be crew: We're on same page then smile

Posts: You make 8-15 posts in the guild everyday? :O I haven't noticed that, but alright xd

i stoped to post much when i got examz =[  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 pm
The_Pathan
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Name:Rashonna
Why i wanna be crew: I want to join this guild because I want to be able to contribute more to the guild and make it better. I like being a member of this guild, and I want to do everything that I can to make this guild grow!!!
What i can do: I can give advice, advertise this guild on my FB account and Myspace account so that people can join the guild. I can donate lots of gold, which I do already.. I can post any information that I hear about Islam or Muslims. I can also try to get other people from different religions to join this guild so that we can have diversity within this guild!!
How many posts in this guild per day: 10- 15
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: Weekdays: 2- 3 Weekends:3-5
Facts: I'm a nice person
xp

RESPONSE:
Why i wanna be crew: Well, that's actually very nice biggrin We need a strong crew 3nodding

What i can do: Mashallah that's very nice smile But how will u advertise on FB and myspace ? =)

Well, sister ^_^ It's very nice, and i think You can do it. I already know
You can 3nodding So i think it would be great to promote xd

Yea!! Thanks!!
I was going to post the banner on my status and same with myspace. I will probably post it on Yahoo too in the forums on there!  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 pm
Cool biggrin Heheh, not everyone knows gaia though wink

Well congratulations, i'll announce the guild about the promotion, when got time smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:04 pm
Name: (the name u want people to call you) Winney
Why i wanna be crew: (reason) I want to be a crew member because i love helping and i would love to help keep this guild running whenever my help is needed.
What i can do: (what u can do for the guild. Example: I can spread kindness.) I like to show my opinion and help out members in need (for example if their questing or they recently got hacked and need to borrow gold)
How many posts in this guild per day: (like i would say around 10 posts daily) perhaps 4 each day
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: (write time, and timezone) I'm usually on gaia for about 3 hours my time zone is eastern
Facts: (if u wanna say anything else about u)  

Supah Seika Desu

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:47 am
winneyme87
Why i wanna be crew: (reason) I want to be a crew member because i love helping and i would love to help keep this guild running whenever my help is needed.
What i can do: (what u can do for the guild. Example: I can spread kindness.) I like to show my opinion and help out members in need (for example if their questing or they recently got hacked and need to borrow gold)
How many posts in this guild per day: (like i would say around 10 posts daily) perhaps 4 each day
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: (write time, and timezone) I'm usually on gaia for about 3 hours my time zone is eastern

Response:

Why i wanna be crew: That's very nice =D

What can i do: Hmm, mashallah very good =) Can u also come with guild ideas, and stuff like that? smile

posts: It's good, i'm glad u stay active smile U get the guild updates then 3nodding

Time: Good, then u get enough time to do stuff smile

I don't know you, and i never promote any person i don't know. I'll send u a pm and talk to u about the crew things, rules ect.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 am
The_Pathan
winneyme87

Response:

Why i wanna be crew: That's very nice =D

What can i do: Hmm, mashallah very good =) Can u also come with guild ideas, and stuff like that? smile

posts: It's good, i'm glad u stay active smile U get the guild updates then 3nodding

Time: Good, then u get enough time to do stuff smile

I don't know you, and i never promote any person i don't know. I'll send u a pm and talk to u about the crew things, rules ect.

biggrin
Sure and yea i can come up with some creative idea's wink  

Supah Seika Desu

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100

OG B4113R

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Assalam Alykoum, I came here because I want to be Crew. It's up to you.

Name: Haitam
Why I wanna be crew: I want to be a Crew member because I wanna help out this Guild and anything else you want me to do i'm ready. I am a pretty good muslim and I read the Quran atleast 2-3 time a month.
How many posts in this guild per day: As much as i can do. Probably 3-5.
How long have I been in Gaia for: 2 Years.
How long am I on Gaia for: 1 HR - 2 HR  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am
Very nice smile

I need to think maximum 1 month, then i'll deside smile I just don't know u, and we are alot of crews. But just keep it up ^_^  

The_Pathan
Captain

Just_For_Dust

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 pm
Name: Dust
why i wanna be crew: because i am cool. ROFLMAO2TM!!!! but i can help alot, so promote me
posts per day: i only post 7 a day sad i'll try to work harder on posting.
how long time in gaia: 1 year i think
how long time on gaia: 1 hour!!!! maybe  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:24 am
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur crazy  

The_Pathan
Captain

InfamousZee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 am
Lol ii Sent This Is Before On My Old Acct (xXx_Dream_Chaser_215_xXx]

Name: Zee

Why i wanna be crew: I wanna help out with the guild & do as much as i can;

What i can do: i Can Help People ; Post Good Topics; Help Brothers & Sisters ; (With Problems They Might Have] Tell More People About This Guild ;

How many posts in this guild per day: 3-4 ;; (but i've been busy in school so i dont make alot]

How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?Everyday' 4pm-6pm Eastern Time.

Facts: Im A Loveable Person ;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 am
U just need to post more often, ur rarely online sad  

The_Pathan
Captain

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:11 pm
Name: Sabreen. ^-^
Why i wanna be crew: Hmm, well I want to be involved. I want to help out around the guild.
What i can do: Can answer questions about a lot of matters
.(the perks of going to an islamic highschool....XD) Can spread the word around and make a banner for the gluid! :O
How many posts in this guild per day: I can post 10 posts...and If I can't that means tat I am studying for fnals :S (less then 2 months away)
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: I am on a lot...even just have it one and do my things razz ...I am north america eastern timezone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:26 am
i must think of it a while smile cuz ur new here.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas