HARRY POTTER AS THE 7th HORRCRUX!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Harry is the 7th horrcrux?
  ABSOLUTLY!!
  It deffinitly is possible
  No, Voldemort wouldn'd destroy his own horrcrux!
  It just doesn't make sense...
  -gasp- YOU SAID HIS NAME!!
View Results

Lil-Louis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:22 pm
She is not gonna make that a plot twist be cause honestly it's too obvious.............Harry has to die otherwise ewe will want to continue reading about him even if there is no Voldermort in the end.

If she actually listened to the fans of the book this would definitely not be a children's book any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:22 am
JK said she was defiantly going to kill either ron, hermoine, or harry. So if she decides to kill harry too, him being a horcux would be an excellent reason why.  

twiinkiie92

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:16 pm
twiinkiie92
JK said she was defiantly going to kill either ron, hermoine, or harry. So if she decides to kill harry too, him being a horcux would be an excellent reason why.
when did she say that? that sucks a**  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:04 pm
twiinkiie92
Where on earth did you get that?! She mentioned that by the end of the series, a MAJOR CHARACTER would die, but she could have easily meant Dumbledore.  

Aari-chan

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:01 pm
Aari-chan
twiinkiie92
Where on earth did you get that?! She mentioned that by the end of the series, a MAJOR CHARACTER would die, but she could have easily meant Dumbledore.
yeah, i probably was dumbledore  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:34 am
[Hollow point]
Aari-chan
twiinkiie92

where did she mention this?  

ofbittersweetmemories

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:35 am
ladyrampage
[Hollow point]
Aari-chan
twiinkiie92

where did she mention this?
i dont know im lost  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:34 pm
I do see a person as a horcrux. Sorry. I mean, Voldie wanted to kill him, so...  

bardlover

thaosays

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:13 pm
I don't think he is buttttt anything can happen.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:29 pm
bardlover
I do see a person as a horcrux. Sorry. I mean, Voldie wanted to kill him, so...

agreed  

CuteLittleRin

~xSiscealx~

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:15 am
Babii_Brunette
My friend thinks that Harry is voldemort's 7th horrcrux. I think this would be an awsome twist!! I mean, he thinks the profacey talks about Harry right? (it basicly sounds like only 'Harry' can destroy him) and I think Voldemort knows that in order to kill Voldemort, Harry would have to kill himself, but he couldn't kill him if he's already dead!! At which point, in my opinoin, the profacy IS going to turn out to be about Neville and Neville will kill Voldemort.

Rom=+Hermione will kissy kiss...

THE END!! (JK better not die before the end of the 7th book!!)

please try to make sense of this!!

i've been sayin that ever since the last book came out. It all fits so well  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:38 pm
It doesn't really make sense...

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

The Sharpie Sniffer

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:00 pm
i highly doubt he is.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:32 pm
Babii_Brunette
Oridaius

Er.. Why the heck would Voldermort destroy his own Horucrux??? That is just wierd. But I do believe Harry will die in book 7 and take Voldermort down with him!!! crying

Well, Voldemort thinks Harry is the only person who can destroy him, so if Harry had to kill himself then Harry couldn't really kill Voldie now can he? At which point I think it will turn out Neville was really the boy in the profacy and Voldemort will be destroyed by him.

So, to clear things up:

Harry turns out to be the 7th horrcrux-->Harry has to destroy himself in order for Voldemort to be destroyed-->Voldemort was wrong, it was Neville in the profacy-->Neville destroys Voldemort

okay?

yeah, that does make sense but i really wouldn't like it.
a) neville is too much of a woosy
b) HARRY CAN'T DIE! that would suck. he just can't...  

~rubyblue~

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:22 am
do you guy's remember when dumbledore told harry that vodemort "accidently"
put a bit of himself in harry? i think he did it on pourpose! which would therefore
make harry the 7th horucrux.  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces