Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:The hate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:56 pm
*manages to copy the hokages jutsu and appears in the same place but in a different section*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:44 pm
Hirochi grinned, the snake disappeared and her tongue flicked over her lips."You will get in the way of my plans."She hissed. She made some handsigns."Impure world Resurection!"A stone looking coffin began to rise from the ground.

Sakata looked up at Hirochi and realized what she was doing."Stop!"She yelled and started running forward.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 pm
"That justu... it is forbidden" Alure said, "Kokoro, we must stop her" he jumped from his hideout and they steped in the battlefield...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Kokoro nodded "Who knew, someone could actually use that justu..." she mumbled as she jumped out.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:09 pm
*watching the battlefield then moving to where the enemy is heavily concentrated*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:30 pm
Hirochi smiled. The coffin rose to a halt. There was a blast of air and the body of Naruto Uzumaki walked out.

Sakata stopped."s**t..."she swore. Her chakra incressed as the curse mark spread farther.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:34 pm
Shincho made some hand signs and said "shadow shuriken jutsu." He threw a shurkien and then that Suriken started to multiple rapicly as they went at Hirochi. "You are going to regret riseing my sensei from the grave."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:40 pm
Hirochi jumped away from the shuriken and deflected them with her own kunai.

Naruto took a step forward."I'm sorry for this Shincho..."He said then charged at him. A rasengan rapidly formed in his hand.

Sakata made a few handsigns. "Shadow sewing jutsu..."Her shadow stretched and rose in tendrils above the ground. They attemped to wrap around Naruto.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:43 pm
Shincho said "Sakata hold him there for a second" he charged and chidori in his hand. He ran at Naruto and wa about to strike his heart with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm
Naruto's chakra flared and he attempted to break free from Sakata's jutsu.Sakata quickly moved her hands into another jutsu."Shadow endgame jutsu"The tendrils crashed down to the floor bringing naruto to his knees. Naruto glanced up at Sakata and a red aura surrounded him. With en extra push he broke free from the jutsu and clashed his rasengan with Shincho's Chidori.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Shincho made another chidori in his spare hand and pushed it toward narutos heart. "Sorry sensei."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Naruto shifted just in time so the chidori sheared his shoulder,completely missing his heart. "Shadow Clone Jutsu"100 clones appeared and one of them pulled out a scroll and summoned Gamabunta. The giant toad appeared. He did not look happy. The real naruto jumped back and the clones all pulled out Demon Shurikens them flung them at Shincho.

Sakata jumped back and pulled out Asuma's trench knives. Her curse mark stopped forming leaving her at level 1.

Hirochi hissed and pulled the Kusanagi sword from her mouth.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Shincho took out his swords and satrted to twist the swords in a rapidly moveing pattern.He hit the skurikens with his swords and made them hit the ground. when they were all done he made a hand signed and put his hand on the ground. "Sumoning jutsu." A gigantic wolf stood infront of the toad. "why did you call me shincho?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:25 pm
*glances at the battlefield and sees naruto, i run out of hiding* OTU-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *naruto stoppes and see me*
me: *crying* f-father  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 pm
Naruto looked at the voice and saw Ryoku."Ryoku-kun..."Naruto sighed and turned his attention back to the fight.
"My,my It been a long time..."Gamabunta deep voice boomed as he looked at the giant wolf.

Chakra extended from the trench knives making them seem longer. She slashed a few times at Hirochi.

Hirochi countered them with her sword.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces