Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 pm
Nich grinned this was his favorite part of knowing the truth. This girl didnt really know, and he could tell her the truth, and she would think he's just a loopy sad-sack.

"Well young miss, im not sure your awareness is particularly unfounded. I've met some strange characters, and some would call themselves witches. So i wouldnt say im offended, more of curious. What makes you think witches are the real deal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 pm
Emily smiled at him but knew she would half to hold herself back she could go on for hours about these things. "I know they're real because its the only sane explanation for certain things. Sombody didnt just wake up one day and invient that race of peaple. Some of the oldest history and novels tell about them and their history. And if you think about it the us is the only country who is not superstitiouse or has some legend of witches or outher things like vampires. The salem witch trials wasn't just a coincedent." she had to stop herself from rattling on and on. god he must think im weird "and there are many meanings to witch" she added quikly. "not just spells and brooms."  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 pm
He grinned he knew all of it, of course it was only common knowledge for a witch, of which he was one. Still looking at the stars he got the familiar itch to just show her what she was missing, of course for such a transgression he would be put to death.

"You theres legends about vampires and werewolves to, and those arent nearly as plausible as the idea of a witch, what does that say about your legends? Or how about gilgamesh? A legend about a living god who solves his problems with sodomy? Doesnt that sound foolish to you? What if its all to explain a handful of mad old women?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:21 pm
Emily laughed. "vampires are debatle. dracula as far as im concerned was not a vampire. Or at least not the type of nosferatu that todays times portrays." she said using anouther term for vampire(nosferatu). She then looked at him meschiviously. "and what if your wrong, what if its not to cover up old crazy women but to just make up a story so we're not afraid of whats realy there.? None of this sounds weird to me at all" she said following his gaze to the stars maping out certain ones in her head and seeing pictures.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 pm
He sretched out and cracked his fingers. He relaxed more on the bench and looked sideways at the girl. This was the best part.

"What if Nosferatu werent a word but a name? What if it was a cuneiform word for a man from a story that ruled mesopotamia for aeons, and did things like invent mail, and work the archimedes screw? And what if with the help of these mystical witches this man decided that it was best for regular people to not know about this particular thing. What if the gods of egypt were early werewolves, and the norse gods were early witches, whereas the druidic faeries could be some sort of shapeshifter?"

He said this all extremely sarcastically, but inwardly laughed at how perfectly it made sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:39 pm
Emily continued looking up. "it does all make sense. But i guess noone but those people can know can they? Though the first part you're right. Nosferatu was a name, though not for a mail man. she teased. I heard he was a vampire that the outhers hated." she shruged "but im probably wrong. If your right?" she said softly looking down "then why make up such stupid stories instead of facing what it is? Are us human realy so afraid of the unknown we hide behind story books and pictures?"s eh sighed stretching almost catlike and looking around at the now empty park.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 pm
Nich leaned forward and ran his finger through his hair. He Held up his hand and looked at it. Right no it was hot enough to burn flesh, and he knew it but she didnt and she couldnt tell unless she reached out and touched it. This was the kind of thing that was sad to him. There was so much right under their noses that it was maddening.

Her question was the one that inevitably came. Why.

"Well if vampires are then they went into hiding, probably so as to leave humanity unhindered. Theres only so mucha god can do. Now though, if a bunch of crazy people that said they were like you but different showed up, theyd probably be killed. Would like people running around and eating you, or drinking your blood, or cursing you? Not many people would. So if witches do exist... id hate to say it, but your never going to find out."

He let the heat dissipate. So much science and magic completely invisble... prefectly invisible.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 pm
Emily just noded. "I guess your right there is always going to be sombody searching for what can never be found. And should they actualy find somthing they are found taken by the government, or "accidental deaths" she laughed "i think they are hiding. well its late..this was a wonderful conversation, and very inlightinging." she stood up stretched and held out her hand to him.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 pm
He took her hand graciously but withdrew quickly. It was probably still kinda hot. not hot enough to burn but still way over regular human temperature.

He attempted to deflect the wierd event with a joke.

"What kind of gentleman am i? I should have offered you my hand."

He stood and smiled. Praying to a god he knew wasnt real that she hadnt noticed anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:00 pm
Emily shook her head "A nice one aperently to sit and listen to me rattle about this. Again thank you" She was rubing her hand on her jeans. It was almost hot when she shook it. she thought nothing of it, it was probably because he had it in his pocket often. Or so she thought. She shurged mentaly not realy caring. Her phone rang and she groaned. Her foster family was looking for her. She opened it long enought to hear smbody shout then snaped it shut. "sorry" she said "i realy do have to go...maybe tomarrow night we'll see eachouther again? I plan on coming back."

(gtg try be back later)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 pm
He caught her hand before she turned and pleaded.

"Wait, im geussing that was your mum and dad, and also considering the geusses i made about your character earlier werent contested im gonna venture and say your home life is kinda strict. Why dont you stay? Its good to rebel now and again. Besides that how often do you get to do it with someone as cool as me?"

The truth was Nich was lonely. Living alone had taken a toll on him. Not monetarily. he just sold alot of gold jewelery at pawn shops, and was a decent enough cook... no the problem was that he didnt have any company. This was the first person he'd met in a long time.

((its no problem respond when you get back... in fact youll read this when you get back so... respond right now))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Emily smiled at him slightly and sat down. "Makes sense I guess, and your right..my foster parents are a pain" She sighed and rubed her arms. She was a bit cold. She looked over at him after she shut her phone off.was he lonely?she wonderd. I don't mind sitting here with him he's...different"

(lol)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:54 pm
Nich noticed her rub her arm, in his rush he'd quit concentrating and as per the laws of heat energy it spread out again. He waved his hand in a motion that could have been an offer to sit back down, but really he was pulling the heat back.

"Thanks for stickin around. You neednt feel pressured if you really must go attend to something, but im geussing your just going to get in s**t when you go home anyways... why rush something like that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:56 pm
(i have to go in about 15 mins wont be back till tomarrow sry)

She sighed "your right..ill b elucky if i make it back tomarrow" she said thinking about how her foster parents were jerks. She sighed "thank you for inviting me to stay" she said. she was getting a bit warmer now so she didnt mind as much.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:10 pm
Nich smiled this girl was entertaining... he was really getting the itch now though, and he was begginning to like this girl. it occures to him he could tell her everything, but he would have to get one of the infectious species to infect her.

he could never do that to anyone. Especally her. She was way too innocent.

"So your into studying the occult and the like then eh?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces