Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply Forgotten Dreams
And you are....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person count
  +1
View Results

imbutercupwheresmywestley

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 am
Foxfire2009
Foxfire2009
xXx-Anatara-xXx

Yes exactly i HATE it. You can maybe give a rule of 2 sentences... well i doubt u need a rule for that .. but yeah ..

i usually dont join rps with those kinds of rules xP

thus I hate super literate RPs who the he k wants to write a whole dang paragraph every dang post? wut if it's more efective to just have ur character scream one word? Lit obsessed ppl dnt think of these things when writing those dang rules

ACTUALLY. that would be like a semi-lit rp. for me. I can handle one lining but if it is constantly it drive me nuts. I under stand if you are having a brain dead moment or the person before you didn't give you anything, or you only have one thing to say.... But if it is a one line every post then it is sometimes harder for those to reply. well it is for me at times.

Truthfully i like to see people use up to 3 sentences at the most.

As for real literate rps. Dear god, I've seen people use tiny font and have up to 5 or 6 paragraphs...I don't have the attention span for that! >.<

well of course I didn't mean every post, in general at least three lines even short ones is a good rule of thumb. But OMG those ppl who use the ity bity font and amillion paragraphs scare me!!!! Wut the heck are they thinking!? No one can read tht!!! Am I right? heart

Yea i hate that tiny font and a ton of long paragraphs. I don't even know how people do it. O.o; you know, all my experiences with advance lit people make me hate them. I haven't found one i liked yet. I don't want to say all of them but the ones i've meet are complete jerks. "Your posts aren't detailed enough" >.< I'm sorry. again, i do not have the attention span for that crap.

Oh btw. Have you seen any R.U.S's lately? I think there i one crawling around here someplace <.<

(pssst u forgot the O) "rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist." ^^ THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 am
Foxfire2009
Foxfire2009
xXx-Anatara-xXx

Yes exactly i HATE it. You can maybe give a rule of 2 sentences... well i doubt u need a rule for that .. but yeah ..

i usually dont join rps with those kinds of rules xP

thus I hate super literate RPs who the he k wants to write a whole dang paragraph every dang post? wut if it's more efective to just have ur character scream one word? Lit obsessed ppl dnt think of these things when writing those dang rules

ACTUALLY. that would be like a semi-lit rp. for me. I can handle one lining but if it is constantly it drive me nuts. I under stand if you are having a brain dead moment or the person before you didn't give you anything, or you only have one thing to say.... But if it is a one line every post then it is sometimes harder for those to reply. well it is for me at times.

As for real literate rps. Dear god, I've seen people use tiny font and have up to 5 or 6 paragraphs...I don't have the attention span for that! >.<

well of course I didn't mean every post, in general at least three lines even short ones is a good rule of thumb. But OMG those ppl who use the ity bity font and amillion paragraphs scare me!!!! Wut the heck are they thinking!? No one can read tht!!! Am I right? heart

Yea i hate that tiny font and a ton of long paragraphs. I don't even know how people do it. O.o; you know, all my experiences with advance lit people make me hate them. I haven't found one i liked yet. I don't want to say all of them but the ones i've meet are complete jerks. "Your posts aren't detailed enough" >.< I'm sorry. again, i do not have the attention span for that crap.

Oh btw. Have you seen any R.U.S's lately? I think there i one crawling around here someplace <.<

(pssst u forgot the O) "rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist." ^^ THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart

ah i thought they left out the o. haha it's been a while that since i've seen that movie.  

Foxfire2009

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 am
Foxfire2009
Foxfire2009
Foxfire2009

ah i thought they left out the o. haha it's been a while that since i've seen that movie.

it's a good movie no? U r officially my new favorite person for getting my username!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 pm
Hi there! I'm AngelxRukia, but you can call me Gamefreak... <3

Let's see... I love all music genres, because like my music teacher said, " All music is good muic. It just takes a good listener to appreciate them all. " Writing is one of my major hobbies, and also drawing! Role playing is amazing to me, and I adore all types, although I've never done Horror, or one on one... Anyways... Yup yup!! Hope I can somewhat fit in here

Somnium_Viva

Fashionable Raider

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm
haha sorry i just realised i haven't introduced myself.
well waht can i say i'm golden. i love to rp especially fantasy, 1x1 etc and i currently have my own rp in the fantasy subforum.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Hai. I'm sister knowledge but you can call me Lacy.
I love to read and write, I hope to be an author some day.
I love to RP it's amazingly fun. I'm strange but really nice. And well...that's about it.

sexii_tiger_lilly

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm
*stands up*Hello... My name is Turbo Leopard, or jordan... And I like rp-ing and oother things...*sits down*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello. ^___^

My name is Capricornia.
You may call me:
1. Capricornia
2. Cap
3. Rebecca
4. Becca

I like to do the following:
1. Draw
2. Read
3. Roleplay
4. Eat!
5. Knit
6. Fence
7. Breathe!

biggrin
K THNX BAI

Capricornia

Haddross

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 pm
Hello Im Tassadar. Im an experienced RPer but i never RPed on gaia before so im not sure if its that different. And if you want to call me a nickname go with Tass or Zap-kun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:43 pm
I'm a human obviously...and i like to sing and dance and i don't care what you think about it d;  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AshieyuuChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Heyo people!

I'm AshieyuuChan, but if you want you can call me what you wish, I'm not picky.

I'm generally a crazy, hyper, insane person, extremely random and at times very oblivious. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, my ears always there for you. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:31 pm
detached ear! eek!!! heart  

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

AshieyuuChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 pm
xD Yes, I've detached my ear for everyone who wants it. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm
hey u said ur ear was there u didn't say the rest of u would be. wut else are we supposed to think? heart  

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

AshieyuuChan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:39 pm
xDDD Haha, you're supposed to think that my bloggernotten is smitten with your plant.  
Forgotten Dreams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff