Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Are you attracted to goths more than others? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minxx in wonderland

Tipsy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:24 pm
i absolutely love goths, so i do usually tend to go for them the most. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 pm
they catch my eye the most. im very open, though. im more attracted to someone with a similar music taste to mine.  

sea skin

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:52 pm
I sure am.
There just something about a goth that I am drawn to, like a magnet to lead wink haha...ha....ha, yeah that was lame.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm
I'm more attracted to "darker" people, but not goths specifically. I do tend to look more at the girl in all black than the scene/hollister girl, though.

Whisper Gently
I sure am.
There just something about a goth that I am drawn to, like a magnet to lead wink haha...ha....ha, yeah that was lame.

Iron, not lead. 3nodding  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Heartagram1028

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:30 pm
I cant say that I decide on someone based on that. lol. Also, I am engaged so I am off the market ^__^;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:40 pm
Beautiful Propaganda
I'm more attracted to "darker" people, but not goths specifically. I do tend to look more at the girl in all black than the scene/hollister girl, though.

Whisper Gently
I sure am.

Iron, not lead. 3nodding

So this is why I prefer physics razz

Whisper Gently

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 pm
If I may be frank, find my self attracted more towards goths... and asians... and gothic asians..... don't know why, just am. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:23 am
No, I wouldn't say that I am. I am in a very intimate relationship with someone who does not dress or identify as a goth, although he does enjoy Goth music, horror, medieval themes, and dark humor. However, what attracted me to him was his personality. He's a very kind, open, and HILARIOUS person to be with. I can't help but burst out laughing when I'm around him.  

ElectroPanties

Tetsuki Inuri Yumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:51 pm
lollicoaster
i absolutely love goths, so i do usually tend to go for them the most. heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:36 pm
actually, i love diversity and hardly ever fall in love with people like me. i made the mistake of liking someone who i THOUGHT was like me, only to find out that she was a psycho stalker chick who would do anything she could to fit in the with "cool emo kids" at school. pretty annoying.

but yeah, my last ex was all into indie music and dressing pretty in normal clothes and though she was a lil dark, she wasn't like me. i prefered that.  

the_forgotten_thought

Lybido Alastar

Aged Lunatic

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:59 pm
Where I live, there are hardly any goths if any at all. Most women out here are really stuck up bitches truth be told. But yeah, I'd have to say I definitely prefer goth lovers versus otherwise "average" ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 pm
Hell yes. I would want to date someone who's interested in some of the things that I am, so of course. Besides, goths are ******** sexy. wink  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

Dance of Pales

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 am
yes goths r attracted to me more than others. anyone whose not goth think im a freak or a vampire...goth girls and guys always hang by me and we get into sum pretty nasty stuff eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:16 pm
Well, goths or those with a dark sense of style (Ex.metalheads) are what I'm most attracted too. But I am open-minded as long as we have other similarities, such as being otakus.  

lolitaninja

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers