Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 pm
Andrew nodded with a smile and followe dhim in, looking around.

"It's a start, certianly." he said, examining the microscope and the computer. "I'll imput teh data and details I remember into teh coputer. as for furtehr equipment the city is brimming with laboratories we can pillage."
He scratched the back of his head in thought, but promptly stopped when a chunk of hair fell out.

"-ahem- I was intendingt o trya nd make my way bac to the origional research facilities, but i coudln't manage it alone. even if I managed ot somehow get a car and drive there there was no way I could transport all the equipment. All the files and machines we used will probably still be there. Unfortuantely it's in another state."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:55 pm
"I see...." Prince replied. No cost no gain.....

"So, then.....we'll need a plan," he said as he paced the room. He mumbled random words such as man power, supplies, transport......

R.J. watched her boss think out a plan and then looked to Andrew. "Where is the facility?" she asked in actual question form. She knew her boss would be over seeing this and was making details to a plan that he didn't even know how long it would take.

He laughed nervously. "I suppose that would be good to know..." he said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:02 pm
"Nevada. Area 51" he said, flinching a little. It wasn't exactly easy to get to.

"If we had teh inetrnet I suppose i could have hacked into the files from anwyehre, but sicne the lines went down..." he shrugged. "Sucks to be us."

He paced around a little "But the key to the virus has to be there. if we can disocver what inutially went worng with the experiement, we can reverse engineer a vaccine to make humans immune to the virus. Then, hopefully we might be abel to make some sort fo weapon to kill the viral immune systems of teh zombies and kill them. My tehory is taht witout the virus in them, they won't be able to function - the motor skills will die. It's the virus that is moving the bodies, not the old identity. I worked out taht teh strength of teh zobie sis gained trhough cannibalism, through bsorbing the immune systems of others. if we stop this then teh zombies go bac to being dead - they can't regenerate. Perhaps they'll die imediately, perhaps we just wiat until the body decomposes so badly it is useless."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:11 pm
Prince just nodded his head at the words the flew out of Andrew's mouth. He got vaccine and weapon.....which for him added into profit and income to rebuilding his father's empire bigger and better than before.

"Nevada.....that's quite a distance....and area 51," Prince mumbled and paced the room again. "And if this plan is successful.....doesn't that mean you'll die too......again?"

"Most likely," R.J. replied unfeeling.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:28 pm
Andrew nodded vaugely, trying to avoid thinking about it too much. in truth he'd already accepted his inevitable death. In some ways it would be a relief.

"Yeah..." he frowned and fiddled with the knobs on the micrscope to distract hismelf. "i've accepted that. More or less. the way I see it...i've been dead for 2 years already. This way, i can end my life having done something good and helped people, rather than living on knowing that I helped destroy humanity." he laughed bitterly. "To be frank, I don't wnat to go on like this. Not...not like this."
he remebere didgging trhough the corpses' entrails for sustinence and shuddered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 pm
Prince and R.J. glanced at one another. They were thinking the same thing.

They would be able to get Andrew out of the picture without much hassle, and wouldn't have to deal with him getting in the way of Prince's monopolizing of Dr. Death's discovery. Of course Prince kept a little bad at the thought......but he had his father's empire to rebuild. Perhaps he would offer free vaccinations to the children. That would be nice, right?

"So, we're going to need to figure out how much supplies we'll need to take for there and back......as well as keep enough room for loading the equipment up," he said as he thought.

"Bus," R.J. replied.

Prince smiled. R.J. was always one step ahead of him. "But it's not completed yet...." he replied. "We'll need at least a day and work overtime to complete it."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 pm
"you're sure efficient." Andrew commented, not exactly trusting the way they had looked at eac other, but not having much choice either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:54 pm
(( twisted Whatever will Andrew do when the truth comes out?))

"Have to been in our line of work," Prince replied with a smile.

R.J. retained her cold exterior.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:04 pm
[lol]

Andrew eyed them a little warily and then sighed.
"Yeah, of course. What exactly is your line of work anyway?"

[*still in hsyerics over watching those dbz paraody videos. choking...on..own..laughter XD

Gohan: *watching Tien getting pummeled* Shouldn't we help him?
Piccolo: no. he has to fight alone for teh honor of his fallen comrade...
Tien: HELP ME! for teh love of god HELP MEEEE!
Piccolo: Like a hero

okok...stopping quoting *twitch*]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:18 pm
"Why scavenging, of course," Prince replied. "The best it this area I might add because we take the time to be prepared."

So it wasn't the entire truth.....but Andrew didn't need to be bothered with that.

"Why....were you thinking something differently?" he asked raising his eyebrow. He had to admit......he was curious as to what the dead man thought. And this whole situation amused him......a thinking zombie.....wanting to redeem himself.....seeks help and unknowningly gets aid from a mafia lord's son who seeks to make profit on the dead man's noble cause. It was a plot for a horrible, horrible low budget film.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 pm
"you make it out like you used to be Dickensian hobos." Andrew snorted, unconvinced.
"I haven't seen people this organised and following one guy so religiously since the army. And you guys aren't teh army by any stretch of the imagination."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:32 pm
"Indeed, we are not the army," Prince replied still retaining his boyish smile. Far more effective and influential than that....

R.J. seemed to sense some rising tension and took a defensive position between her boss and Andrew.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:38 pm
Adrew glared at r.j, sensing the tension rac up furtehr and sighed in annoyance.
"you know what? I don't care. Half the human race are dead and the other half are being gradually eaten alive. I don't care. Let's just hurry up and try and sort this crap out."
He then eyed them levelly.
"I just hope you're legit. If there's anything shady going on, i'll die with my teeth in your throats. Promise."

he sniffed, surprised at hismlef for that threat. but he menat it, at least for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 pm
Prince clapped his hands together happily. "Glad thats settled then," he replied.

"Now then.....I need to go get the men moving on finishing the bus and talk with the commander in chief person her of our little settlement," he said leaving the room to head back upstairs. R.J. moved to go with him but he stopped her. "Now, now....it would be impolite to just leave our guest by his lonesome. I'll take Jack with me. You stay and play nicely....no brains on the walls and carpet and well......I would much like to not come back to a blood bath."

R.J. shoulders sank in displeasure, "Understood."

With a wave goodbye, Prince left leaving the pair who disliked one anothers company alone together.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Andrew blinekd a few time sin surprise at how well Prince seeme dot tae what he deemed as a very offensive and frightening insult.
he looked a little dissapointed.
do these people even take me seriously, here? he sigehd and looked at R.j

"hello again." he said blankly.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out