Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2

@Ieho: Try suppressing your CL to 2. It should be the same as playing as your mule. Worked for me when I knocked my CL down.

Yeah, I did that. I just think it's funny that I cannot survive with a higher CL even though the monsters are same lvl as me o.O

I know, right? gonk
I wonder why they did that confused
Any time I go over the CL for an area, the portals get harder...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 pm
So that was it... now just need to wait for the conclusion biggrin

Zomg event is still running, I've collected materials to 1 Jackies and 1 Were puppy ^^  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:45 pm
I really want to keep my skin.
They can't take it away!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:10 pm
I have a feeling everyone's going to get to keep their skins.
Why go through the trouble of pixellating both if they were just going to can one?
Kinda sad to see the event go, but at least we have Christmas event to look forward to :3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 am
Karma v2
I have a feeling everyone's going to get to keep their skins.
Why go through the trouble of pixellating both if they were just going to can one?
Kinda sad to see the event go, but at least we have Christmas event to look forward to :3

It'll probably be a tie, with Jack coming to stop things and putting them back in their box's xD I bet he's just toying with them.

Oh, I love Gaia christmas... last year was really fun ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:02 am
Well it ended the way I thought it would. The Sentinel was about to kill the Overseer and then up pops Jack to put her in her place. I'm glad I get to keep the SIN skin but the BOO skin is uglier than it was previously as the Potatoverseer.

Oh well, Halloween is over kidssssssss...and Christmas is coming soon.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 am
I'm not sure what people are all upset about. They did say in the beginning...you can only keep it if you win. I really didn't care for either skin but I think the potato skin is adorable. I just wish I had stuck Colorblind Monkey on BOO's side so she could have it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 am
sometimesalways
I'm not sure what people are all upset about. They did say in the beginning...you can only keep it if you win. I really didn't care for either skin but I think the potato skin is adorable. I just wish I had stuck Colorblind Monkey on BOO's side so she could have it.

I wish I had done that with my mule too.

But I'm not mad about the ending, they did what they promised, even though I did wish Boo to be the winnign team wink  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:38 pm
Yeah...it's pretty hilarious how many people are baaaawwwwing in the GCD sub-forum that the Sentinel and Overseer didn't either kill each other or become best friends again. I actually thought it was quite priceless that Jack showed up to end things. I wonder if someone in the staff read one of my threads, because things turned out pretty much turned out exactly as I had predicted. Hmmm...maybe I'm over-thinking things. xd  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff