Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I'm a sailor moon pot head freak who is bi, who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astridhaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:04 pm
I am 23 and a big moonie- have been since I was nine!

I'm straight and have a wonderful boyfriend whom I've been dating for little over a year 4laugh

I indulge in alcohol, but it's also legal for those of age... I know many people who smoke pot and don't really have a problem with it, although I am struggling with that view right now because of my profession (I'm in grad school studying to be a therapist).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:09 pm
ViciouslySexy
Cloud_Sephiroth_Squall
sailor moon is one of my favorite anime since when i was little...and i am bi, but i dont do drugs...i just drink ^^

But alcohol is a drug. And anyone ever done robo? You drink a whole thing of Robitussum and it's like...wow.

my exboyfriend used to go on and on about 'robotrippin' ... all the time.
I'll just take a little more than the usual dose to get some extra nice sleepy-time X3  

SteelPatrickHarris

PearlTear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:11 pm
i'm 17 biggrin
a BIG MOONIE xd
i smoke weed..... sweatdrop
i'm bi too wink
and have a great boyfriend redface  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:48 pm
Just a question.... is this thread just gonna keep talking about how people get high? I think I need to lock it if it does... sweatdrop  

Syndrama

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:43 am
Toast_Lady
Who needs pot, Sailor Moon is my drug. cool

I'm 20, have a boyfriend, and am currently studying abroad in Japan.

I absolutley love that reply! I agree totally with you Toast. Although, I'm 16, single (sadly) and stuck in the Usa cry  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:04 am
OooOoooo! Im bi too! But shhh! ninja  

Karinka-san

yin_takashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:23 am
smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:02 am
[omg guess what?!?!?!?!?!?! I FINGERED MY SELF AND IT FELT SO GOOD! 1ST I SPRADXED OUT MY LEGS AND PULLED DOWN MY PANTS+ UNDERWEAR AND I PUT MY FINGER IN MY v****a! THEN I WAS PULLING MY FINGER UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN!  

xstealsureheartx45

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:25 am
Hi! I'm a twenty-three year old college student who loves Japanese anime and "Sailor Moon" is one of my favorite's (I only like that one and two others). My favorite Sailor Moon is Usagi but I also like Ami on the real show. I love all sorts of music, reading, movies, internet and politics. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:26 am
You're in Japan? Lucky. That's my second favorite country (first being my home here in the States).

Toast_Lady
Who needs pot, Sailor Moon is my drug. cool

I'm 20, have a boyfriend, and am currently studying abroad in Japan.

LittlePinky82

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:27 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:20 am
I'm a pothead, along with trying other drugs.
I'm bi, and married to my awesome husband.
And yeah I love Sailor Moon, just not as much as i used to.  

xxAlisha_DarkAngelxx

Demon Satsuki Ankoku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:40 pm
lalalalalala  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:46 pm
well, I'm asexual so I have no interesting in either gender but I am in love with Sailor Moon. Drugs...? Well, yaoi is my drug.  

Celestial Burden

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:47 pm
Senior in high school, blegh. So close to being done. Anyway Sailor Moon is awesome. My only drug is the feel of the trigger on my finger and the sweet smell of gun powder. Or the weight of the sword or knife in my hands. As you can see, I dont do drugs. I know a few though. Pot, LSD, Shrooms, Acid, cigs. Nothing too big. Oh and /1d30 g4m3s b3 t3h g00d drugs 4 m3 (First and last time that kind of typing will happen from me.)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff