Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 am
User Image
---------- Grand MasterThiefRikku
Rikku had just seen someone familiar with Vanille she wondered "Is that Tifa?" she moved a bit closer and realized it was Tifa. She was Really surprised that Tifa was here. She waved at Tifa and came over. "Tifa!" she said happily. She the smiled at the two girls next to her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 am
((Whoa, this place is quick moving! I'm not used to that! ; ; ))

Smiling back at Rinoa, Lucrecia's face grew slightly pale. The other teachers had slowly but surely introduced themselves, and the time was coming for her as the headmaster to step up to the podium and grab the attention of the many youngsters swarming around in the auditorium.

"Wish me luck", she murmured to Rin before breaking away and heading towards the microphone. Sweat had begun to break on the woman's brow as she approached the podium, and she felt how her legs got slightly unsteady. Stepping up, she grabbed hold of the podium with one hand, looking for something to support her. It went fairly well.

".... uhm...." tapping on the microphone, she murmured: "... is this thing on..?" into it. It was almost like a ritual for the brown-haired scientist - she did it every year, and upon realizing it actually was switched on, she smiled and relax.

"Hello students, new and old, and welcome to this new year at our lovely High School! I know you're all eager to get to know each other and catch up, but would you just divert your attention to me for a moment..."  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

x Squall Strife x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 am
User Image
"Well I got here kind of early, I guess, it's just that no one's sat by me." He chuckled dryly. "maybe people are just that intimidated by me." Then he realized the headmaster had started talking, and tried to shut up his two friends. "Headmaster's talking, we'd better shut up if we don't want to start the year on a bad foot."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:31 am
User Image Cloud lets go of Zidane, and looks around again. Cloud chuckles seeing Rikku run over to some girls, one who looked like.... Cloud blushes and sits lower in his seat.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:46 am
User ImageZidane took a deep breath while trying to catch his breath. He then sat down next to Cloud and noticed him staring at the girls Rikku was with. "Hey Cloud, why's your face is red?" Zidane teased.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 pm
User Image "We'd better listen to Squall, don't want to get in trouble our first day here." He stares at the headmaster as if she were the most beautiful girl in the world as he tried to push his crush out of his head.Part of the reason he'd even agreed with his mom to come here was so he could get into Soldier easier. He didn't want Tifa to know that he still wasn't one.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Kayne Silversong

Romantic Lover

3,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:07 pm

((ok, I'm here ;P a certain blonde bugged me, because I kept on forgetting to post on here))

User Image
Zack cursed under his breath, shaking his head before entering the auditorium. 'Why did I have to sleep so late?' he thought to himself, cautiously walking into the room. He ducked behind the seats, and in seeing a familiar looking blonde, the raven-haired boy quietly made his way over.

"psst, Cloud... Mind if I sit with ya?"

He poked Cloud's shoulder from behind his chair

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image Cloud blushes a little and shakes his head no, glad for the distraction from Tifa, he whsipers to Zidane and Squall, "Guys this is Zack. Zack this is Zidane," He ruffles the blondes hair again, "And that's Squall." he nods towards the brunette.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

x Squall Strife x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image
Squall nodded back. "It's nice to finally meet the famous Zack. What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image cloud looks confused, "Famous?" He looks at Zack, then back to Squall.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:19 pm
User Image"Famous, huh?" said Zidane with a laugh as he was trying to free himself from Cloud again. "Anyways, it's nice meeting you, Zack."

((ooc: in case you're wondering, Zidane's last name is Tribal.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image
"Heh. Well, you kept talking about him to us, Cloud..." He shrugged.  

x Squall Strife x

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 am
User Image Cloud blushes cherry red, he hadn't noticed that he'd been talking about the other boy so much. "Heh," He scratches the back of his head nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:00 am
User Image-Rinoa sighed, this seemed like it was going to be a long year, as she crossed her arms, frowning at a crowd of boys and a girl still talking, glaring at them thinking they might get the hint-  

among_angel_wings

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 am
"Ahem...!" The crowd was growing out of control again. Lucrecia quickly made sure to go through the usual routine with telling about the school rules and policies - as soon as she was done with that, she straightened up and tossed the fringe out of her face.

"Just a moment more! The ones who don't know how to keep quiet from now on will be sent to my office immediately upon finishing this gathering, is that clear?" she cried out. Most of the crowd fell silent that instant. Smiling, Lucrecia nodded in approval. "Thanks. I guess that's it for now. I hope I won't see too many of you face to face this year... Other than that, enjoy this year!" And with that, she fell silent.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff