every one in the guild plz read this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:43 pm
2morowsdeath
im new whipdy do ********! i dont car e about that but my point every one in the guilld who cares about if you look goth or punk if your worring about different kinds of goth shut the ******** up damn you worrie to much about what you look like damn ill tell you this and if its the only thing you learn from me befor i get kick out (because i know i will sonner or later) let it be this " the great thing about being 'goth' it that we think different we can find the trut hin it all we can live with pain and if you think it takes a look your wrong its a state of mind" now plz shut the hell up in those kind of topics i going to end up stabing myself damn
Ok, hun.
First thing: The members of this guild are trying to reduce the flaming.
Second: Try not to keep the cussing limited, please.
Third: Do not netspeak!

~ heart D_D heart ~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:43 pm
[ automatic girl ]
2morowsdeath
you live in my world stare

No one LIVES in your wold you may put them there but we never leave our own. to say you live iin my world by meaning the world with bombs, destruction and george bush products like that means you cant stand making your own world. everyone's got one you just have to make it. as for me i live in jack land.

-I made out with my imagination-

you made out w/your imagination?.....hmmm thats not a bad idea.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:46 pm
XD no because i have this obession with a guy i made up his name is jack.
Jack is a figment of my imagination
I love jack
I made out with my imagination  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:47 pm
Its still a good idea. ninja  

Tenebrion Valefor

themagikat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:27 pm
2morowsdeath
im new whipdy do ********! i dont car e about that but my point every one in the guilld who cares about if you look goth or punk if your worring about different kinds of goth shut the ******** up damn you worrie to much about what you look like damn ill tell you this and if its the only thing you learn from me befor i get kick out (because i know i will sonner or later) let it be this " the great thing about being 'goth' it that we think different we can find the trut hin it all we can live with pain and if you think it takes a look your wrong its a state of mind" now plz shut the hell up in those kind of topics i going to end up stabing myself damn

Have you ever taken an English course?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:02 am
Dearest Darling`
2morowsdeath
Ok, hun.
First thing: The members of this guild are trying to reduce the flaming.
Second: Try not to keep the cussing limited, please.
Third: Do not netspeak!

~ heart D_D heart ~

and please ... learn how to spell  

mee_shee

Silenus Slade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:38 am
2morowsdeath

Troll?
Anyway, bored! Time to take a look at new posts on the literacy thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:56 pm
Sorry, but... I have to. It's an OCD thing.
Well, that and I'm a fan of propper english.

2morowsdeath
I'm new. Whoopdy doo. ********! I don't care about that, but my point; every one in the guilld who cares about if you look goth or punk, if you're worrying about different kinds of goth, shut the ******** up. Damn, you worry too much about what you look like. Damn, I'll tell you this, and if it's the only thing you learn from me before I get kick out (because I know I will sooner or later) let it be this, "The great thing about being 'goth' is that we think different. We can find the truth in it all. We can live with pain. And if you think it takes a look, your wrong, it's a state of mind."
Now please shut the hell up in those kind of topics (or) I'm going to end up stabing myself. Damn!

This is how your original post might have looked, if it had been typed in normal English. I'm not saying that I re-did it perfectly, but it's a marked improvment.
English is a complex language. I understand this.
I'm not asking for complete perfection. What I want to see is an attempt to , well, not bastardize the English language.
English is capable of expressing the most complex thoughts, quite completly. But to do so, we have a few guidelines to help us along. We call these things "grammar", and "spelling."
I know that there are at least a few free grammar and spellcheckers on the net, and that they're usually very easy to use. Please, for the sake of English, as well as the reader's eyes, utilize them.
Not only will you appear more intelligent. Seeing as currently you're typing at about a third grade level. But more people will listen to you as a result of this.
(Also, chicks dig propper English)

~This has been a message supporting the propper use of the English language. Thank you for your time.  

DieiNoctis

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces