Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want Ovan as your father?
  Oh yes. <3
  On no. D:
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:20 pm
XxGrieverxX
Terix_aptor
eek *quickly flips through mangas*

i want Shugo and Rena to be my distant cousins that i only hang out with over the internet during the summer and Kaz (an sercret/almost unknown/barely mentioned character) to be my brother. that would be perfect xp

Kaz was pretty cute, but I don't know much about him. D:
If I could have a .Hack brother, I'd want an older bro like Kuhn. Younger brothers would be too bothersome I think.

Like KUHN?! He'd come home with two different girls every day! Though he would be a nice older sibling, he's such a ladies man! Everyone your age would want you to set them up with Kuhn! Wouldn't it get kinda annoying?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:21 pm
Mr Eliot
Kuhn would be an awesome brother. haseo a more stoic grandfather that wishes to keep to himself. that would be interesting.

and i say no to ovan. i do not need complex logic and riddles and secret hidden messages and deceit and stalking to be a topic of social interaction in my day to day family life XDDDD

balmung as the super awesome uncle that drops by.

i think blackrose would be a good parent for some strange reason, i just like that character for some reason.

O_O I am now picturing Haseo with an old man beard. OH MY GOD THAT'S DISTURBING. GAHHHHHHH! MAKE IT STOP! DX DX DX  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Mr Eliot
Kuhn would be an awesome brother. haseo a more stoic grandfather that wishes to keep to himself. that would be interesting.

and i say no to ovan. i do not need complex logic and riddles and secret hidden messages and deceit and stalking to be a topic of social interaction in my day to day family life XDDDD

i think blackrose would be a good parent for some strange reason, i just like that character for some reason.

O_O I am now picturing Haseo with an old man beard. OH MY GOD THAT'S DISTURBING. GAHHHHHHH! MAKE IT STOP! DX DX DX

*cuts off haseo's beard* i stopped it!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Terix_aptor

i want Shugo and Rena to be my distant cousins that i only hang out with over the internet during the summer and Kaz (an sercret/almost unknown/barely mentioned character) to be my brother. that would be perfect xp

If I could have a .Hack brother, I'd want an older bro like Kuhn. Younger brothers would be too bothersome I think.

Like KUHN?! He'd come home with two different girls every day! Though he would be a nice older sibling, he's such a ladies man! Everyone your age would want you to set them up with Kuhn! Wouldn't it get kinda annoying?

i could just see me forming a inferiority complex from that, its like crying *sniffles* why does kuhn always get the girls!!! DX  

Mr Eliot

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Mr Eliot
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Terix_aptor

i could just see me forming a inferiority complex from that, its like crying *sniffles* why does kuhn always get the girls!!! DX

But then Kuhn would help you get the girls, you know? And he'd be a nice brother. I don't see Kuhn as being mean or pushy. :0  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:01 pm
Mr Eliot
Darkly_Doomed
Mr Eliot

*cuts off haseo's beard* i stopped it!!!!

T-thank you. That is an image that is not meant to be seen. EVER.
DX Haseo must stay young forever! I would even call in the ampires! (hells yes I meant to type ampire rather than vampire)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:03 pm
XxGrieverxX
Mr Eliot
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Terix_aptor

But then Kuhn would help you get the girls, you know? And he'd be a nice brother. I don't see Kuhn as being mean or pushy. :0

Correction: Kuhn would TRY to help you get the girls. It seems more likely that he would bring you to meet a whole bunch of girls and then, after some awkward exchanges, manage to slip away with ALL of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:07 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Mr Eliot
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Terix_aptor

Correction: Kuhn would TRY to help you get the girls. It seems more likely that he would bring you to meet a whole bunch of girls and then, after some awkward exchanges, manage to slip away with ALL of them.

the awkward glances would be funny.
also, would be trying to fit all of them into his two seater convertible. the one which probably was yours to begin with crying  

Mr Eliot

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 pm
Atoli would be my little sister who i'd protect from harm ~O:

Haseo would be my bro

Kuhn my daddy D: <  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:01 pm
XSK Lugh the Dark Knight
Kuhn my daddy D: <

Yours and who else's? : P

I could see Haseo being the grandpa who always has his shotgun ready, yelling at the "damn kids to get off mah lawn!"
And I think Yata would make an interesting father.
"Dad! We're dying of hunger!"
"No food... Until you fight AIDA."
"But... we need food! crying "
"Food? I thought you just wanted Tri-Edge."  

Epitaph Orealis

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm
Lololololol
Haseo would be the angriest old man evar. He'd be like that creepy old guy with the broken down fence and little boys and girls would play baseball and accidentally throw the ball into his backyard, then they'd dare each other to go into Haseo's backyard to go get it. :0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:36 pm
Ovan would be epic as my father. >'D

Even if he can be like the Trilogy parody mode.

EM0 Shino

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:58 pm
Ovan would be a terrible father.
They have a name for dads like him.
They're called "deadbeat dads."
Have fun being abandoned all the time. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 pm
Epitaph Orealis
Ovan would be a terrible father.
They have a name for dads like him.
They're called "deadbeat dads."
Have fun being abandoned all the time. razz

i think he would be asking alot trick and i think the max he would be gone is a week and i think the relationship would be like tidus'  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:01 pm
Ovan would probably be one of those dads who'd beat you all the time and tell you to get stronger. :c  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff