Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Do you>>Have A Favorite Sailormoon Episode/Comic??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rashico

Loyal Spirit

5,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:43 pm
My favourite episode is the one where Serena and Darien find out about each other being Sailor Moon and Darien. It's also the episode where she first gets the silver moon crystal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:12 am
ep 110! i just love sailor uranus and sailor neptune (long live haruka and michiru!)  

mintycho

firebeauty

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:20 am
When sailor mars got her new crystal power and her new attack as well, but i forgot which eps they were?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:35 am
The last few episodes of the Stars series. At that point, all the characters have been richly developed, and they're very real. I like real characters.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

Polexeny

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:28 am
waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i don't know.. i have so many! gonk heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:19 pm
I cant pick a fav. ep. i loved them all but the stars series kicks a** i will say that much.... and i love that whole manga series!!!!!!  

Quisenta Ayanami

13,940 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:51 pm
I think the episode where rini finds out that she has the silver moon crystal within her, when her and serna where fighting queen beryal(sp?).  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 pm
i guess is when usagi remembered the past and what happened in the moon domokun cool  

Tsukiusada

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:15 pm
I will probably say almost any episode in the first season with Usagi and Mamoru bickering and all that stuff and then in Season 2 when Usagi and Mamoru are taking care of the baby. I love that episode. So cute and funny!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:22 pm
my fav is (i think in the first few eps of stars) when uranus says i think we might have to try harder and neptune says i only try harder in bed..lol

it was the ep where they are fighting all those glass girls (might be ice girls) could not tell  

kaiou_michiru69

Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

c. Alluvion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 am
My favorite is the one in R where Usagi and Mamoru get back together. razz So I'm a sap. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:22 am
The episode where Usagi wants to lose weight! blaugh And as for manga chapter...the ball chapter where Tuxedo Kamen kisses Usagi in her sleep! 4laugh heart sooooooooooo adorable!  

The Piscean Muse

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Polexeny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:44 am
oh oh oh.. i forgot what season this was. Mamoru and Usagi went on a date together and there was this big fish that looked so horrible. It was so funny. 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:31 pm
the legend of the nega moon. especially the part where moon and mask find out rini is their daugther  

hacker01jimmy

Snowcap1018

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:47 am
I don't no the number, but I know it is called Birthday Blues...I think it is either a 1 part or a 2 part episode...i forget but I thought it was my fav!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff