Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:45 pm
AkaneAme
Standings staring and releases Drahra. "You don't know!" Her eyes are icy. "You will free sister now. Yazou will not be happy if I don't bring her back!" She keeps her grip on the bow and the harpoon is retracted. She is rather torn on what to do next, her mind is not made up on what she is to do and lets Drahra go.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:47 pm
Zaber Blade
OCC: Whatever, let's just get back to RPing shall we? This is going to get a little more confusoing first though, as I'm introducing my secondary chacter. I can't beleive Zaber's gonna get saved by his little bro...

It was then that a gunshot rang out, knocking the knife/ harpoon (which was it?)) from Sofia's hand. A young man riding on the back of a small dragon dropped in through the shaft Sofia has been climbing into the center of Midgar Water Works. He carried a still smoking handgun in his right hand and a glowing four-materia-slot Halberd in his left hand. He turned to Zaber. "You OK big bro?"
"I'll be OK now Shade." Zaber quickly regained his composure not wanting to look weaker than his little brother.
"Who's that?"
"I don't know, but Vai wanted to get her out of here, so that's what we'll do."
"Vaizel? He was here?"
"Yeah, and he just got swept out of the building. Come on, help me get her on the dragon."

OCC: Shade is Zaber's little brother, and they've been seperated and believed eachother dead, until just recently. Their going to be reunited in the Holiday RP.
Update: Here's a headshot of Shade:User Image

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:47 pm
((Gah! it's no ones fault! These things just happen some times, and if anything, the confusion started right after my post. It's not a big deal, and as long as everyone is with us now then we'll recover. As a moderator for a rather large scale RP I am VERY familiar with convoluted stories, and posts which get confusing. Also I'm pretty good at translating a scene into laman's terms for people. So if anyone is still lost just let me know and I'll help set you straight. I do it all the time so don't fret. . . . And it's no one's fault!!))

Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir and Garm Van Aesir walked slowly along the rim of the Midgar Municiple Resevoir. Two wolves ranged ahead investigating the area. Both wore heavy leather collars tooled with intricate designs and even materia slots.

The twins were deep in conversation when a sudden rushing interuppted. The two brothers looked up simultaniously one whiping out a glaive and the other a staff ready to meet all comers. An alarm sounded as a floodgate opened releasing a gout of white water into the resevore.

Fenrir's sharp eyes caught something dark disappear into the lake.... it looked like.... a man! Without explanation he dropped his glaive stripped off his trenchcoat and waded into the resevoir. Garm with the instinctive understanding of a twin followed. The brothers swam out father and then dived. Through the murky water they could make out the shape of a man..... or at least what was once a man sinking into the resevoir. Thankfully the lake was not that deep and the brothers were able to grab, (carefully grab when they discovered an array of metal attached to the him) and struggling and splashing bring him to shore.

The two brothers crouched at the shore dripping wet and trying to catch their breath. The man had been heavy and unweildly to move. When Fenrir finally looked at the man his heart froze in his chest. It was Vaizel Tuefel. His sin, a man that should be dead. Garm frowned not understanding his brother's look of horror. It looked to him like the poor fellow had a run in with Hojo..... or something. No need to be afraid, they weren't Turks anymore. But when he looked closer, his face mirrored his brother's.

Fenrir overcoming his terror, made sure Vaizel was breathing. He then started to drag him a little farther out of the water. Garm silently helped.

Vaizel had felt himself sinking through the depths, but his breath was lost on the way down, the pressure was like a clenching fist. His only saving grace was the sudden powerful blasts of water as the reservoir emptied itself. His wings caught the current and dragged Vai with it, but his weight held him at the bottom of the pipes and tubes, and as Vai gazed with desperate longing at the pockets of air which bubled high above his reach he felt himself slipping steadily into darkness.
It was what seemed like an eternity later, when Vai Coughed and sputtered, hacking painfully to rid his body of the lethal fluids. His head throbbed and his tounge and throat felt raw and numb alternately. As his vision cleared he gazed at the sky, and realized the sun had not moved. He must not have been unconcious for very long at all. Blinking in startlement he shifted his weight, water stil rushed past his legs, and the icyness of it was starting to bite, He felt heavy from the water, but it still beaded on his face and arms, He was newly freed from the rivers grasp! Resisting the urge to bolt upright Vai turned his head, there was no possible way he had escaped the river on his own. Not to end up this far onto dry land! It didn't require much movement at all before Vaizel's green eyes locked with Fenrir's grey ones, and then the cyborg froze. He stared at a face he never thought he would be glad to see, and was torn. Thoughts and questions tumbled wildly through his mind, but the only word he managed to utter was, "Why?..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:48 pm
Saerenna
Making a quick decision, Saerenna walked forward towards Zaber, Shade and Sabel. "I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to leave." she stated, emphasizing it by holding her staff in front of her. "We can't let a Descendant get away when one is this close to capture." she explained, then sighed and aquiesced, "I'll be willing to let you go for now without any hinderance as long as you leave her." she said, indicating Sabel. Those were her terms. If he decided to try to take Sabel away anyway, she'd have no choice but to fight them, which she really wasn't in the mood for right now. Still, she kept on hand on her staff and let the other rest on the knife at her hip.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:49 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Ermak Lorde
((Gah! it's no ones fault! These things just happen some times, and if anything, the confusion started right after my post. It's not a big deal, and as long as everyone is with us now then we'll recover. As a moderator for a rather large scale RP I am VERY familiar with convoluted stories, and posts which get confusing. Also I'm pretty good at translating a scene into laman's terms for people. So if anyone is still lost just let me know and I'll help set you straight. I do it all the time so don't fret. . . . And it's no one's fault!!))

Vaizel had felt himself sinking through the depths, but his breath was lost on the way down, the pressure was like a clenching fist. His only saving grace was the sudden powerful blasts of water as the reservoir emptied itself. His wings caught the current and dragged Vai with it, but his weight held him at the bottom of the pipes and tubes, and as Vai gazed with desperate longing at the pockets of air which bubled high above his reach he felt himself slipping steadily into darkness.
It was what seemed like an eternity later, when Vai Coughed and sputtered, hacking painfully to rid his body of the lethal fluids. His head throbbed and his tounge and throat felt raw and numb alternately. As his vision cleared he gazed at the sky, and realized the sun had not moved. He must not have been unconcious for very long at all. Blinking in startlement he shifted his weight, water stil rushed past his legs, and the icyness of it was starting to bite, He felt heavy from the water, but it still beaded on his face and arms, He was newly freed from the rivers grasp! Resisting the urge to bolt upright Vai turned his head, there was no possible way he had escaped the river on his own. Not to end up this far onto dry land! It didn't require much movement at all before Vaizel's green eyes locked with Fenrir's grey ones, and then the cyborg froze. He stared at a face he never thought he would be glad to see, and was torn. Thoughts and questions tumbled wildly through his mind, but the only word he managed to utter was, "Why?..."

Fenrir, dripping wet and still a little out of breath watched with dread facination as Vaizel coughed and came around. Garm was making signs that now he was fine, they should go.

The ex-Turk hesitated a momment, a momment long enough for Vaizel's Mako green eyes to fix on him. They regaurded each other for what felt like an eternity for for Fenrir. To destroy a man and then continualy be the one to save the tattered remnants of his life. He wondered at the cruelty of fate.

He did not answer Vaizel, his eyes held the answer. Vaizel was his responsibility, as much as if he had been the one behind the knife. " Come Garm.... I think the wolves have found something," he said, his eyes never leaving Vaizel's face. Remus had come bounding back and with elegant grace was waiting for them to follow.

Vai watched in stunned amazement at the expressions which filtered through Fenrir's eyes. He couldn't understand it, nothing this man did was what Vaizel expected! He wanted to hate the man, but it was getting harder and harder with each encounter, and that irritated Vai. "Wait!" He cried wrestling himself into a more upright position, "Why.....why did you save me? why... would you save me? ......" Vai couldn't seem to bring himself to ask the real question which plauged his mind. Why did you condemn me? He simply couldn't understand why Fenrir would help him after how he had betrayed him those years before....  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

AkaneAme
Sofia watches in amazement of what is going on, her hands on the cellphone as she tries to call for the other Descendents to come to her aid. She feels she should be leaving, but to say the least she could not do that. Yazou will not be pleased with me if I leave Sabel. I must do what I can to please him. Her hands are trembling as she reaches for bow and the harpoon comes out, she decides to find an alternate route out of the water station.

Heading down a tunnel, one that she took before she runs right into TURKS and stands a little stunned and then turns to run the other way. She makes it back to where she was before and climbs up one of the ladders toward where she was before in one of the ducts. She crawls through the duct's tunnel toward what she believes is light.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:50 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Ermak Lorde
Vai watched in stunned amazement at the expressions which filtered through Fenrir's eyes. He couldn't understand it, nothing this man did was what Vaizel expected! He wanted to hate the man, but it was getting harder and harder with each encounter, and that irritated Vai. "Wait!" He cried wrestling himself into a more upright position, "Why.....why did you save me? why... would you save me? ......" Vai couldn't seem to bring himself to ask the real question which plauged his mind. Why did you condemn me? He simply couldn't understand why Fenrir would help him after how he had betrayed him those years before....

Fenrir paused and looking straight into Vaizel's Mako eyes without flinching said in a slow reflective voice, " I thought.... it was to make atonement.... but that is impossible, perhaps it is my way of doing now what I could not do then.... perhaps it is to ease the guilt of my concience, perhaps it is for the sake of who you were. I don't know anymore..... maybe I never knew. Would it be better.... would you be at peace in your grave? Somehow I think not.... and perhaps that is why I cannot allow you to die if it is my power to prevent."

Garm stared at his brother strangely. It was not like Fenrir to be so serious. Garm knew Fenrir was capable of deep thought, but it was strange to him to see how much one innocent mistake haunted his twin. Remus was waiting and seemed to be getting impatient. " Fenrir," Garm said the name urgently.

Fenrir hesitated a momment before he broke eye contact with Vaizel to look at his brother. " Yes.... I'm coming Garm." He stopped and picked up his black trenchcoat and slowly slipped it over his shoulders. A metal plate glinted on a strap of the jacket it was engraved with XXV. Fenrir took one last look at Vaizel before following Remus and Garm.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:51 pm
Kanna Moto
Saerenna
Making a quick decision, Saerenna walked forward towards Zaber, Shade and Sabel. "I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to leave." she stated, emphasizing it by holding her staff in front of her. "We can't let a Descendant get away when one is this close to capture." she explained, then sighed and aquiesced, "I'll be willing to let you go for now without any hinderance as long as you leave her." she said, indicating Sabel. Those were her terms. If he decided to try to take Sabel away anyway, she'd have no choice but to fight them, which she really wasn't in the mood for right now. Still, she kept on hand on her staff and let the other rest on the knife at her hip.

"If she goes anywhere, it's with me," A woman dressed in an almost royal looking dress, with small dark blue wings jumped down from the rafters, landing between Zaber and Saerenna. "Mind you, i wouldn't do this normally, but it's the master's orders. She closed her eyes and concentrated.

Voice in Head
Yes. Bring her back. All of mother's children are of value.

"Yes...Sepiroth..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:52 pm
Zaber Blade
Kanna Moto
Saerenna

"If she goes anywhere, it's with me," A woman dressed in an almost royal looking dress, with small dark blue wings jumped down from the rafters, landing between Zaber and Saerenna. "Mind you, I wouldn't do this normally, but it's the master's orders. She closed her eyes and concentrated.

Voice in Head

"Yes...Sepiroth..."

Zaber fell into a state of shock. It couldn't be.... "Melody... is that you? Your alive! This is amaz..." He was cut off.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:54 pm
Kanna Moto
Zaber Blade
Kanna Moto
Saerenna

"If she goes anywhere, it's with me," A woman dressed in an almost royal looking dress, with small dark blue wings jumped down from the rafters, landing between Zaber and Saerenna. "Mind you, I wouldn't do this normally, but it's the master's orders. She closed her eyes and concentrated.

Voice in Head

"Yes...Sepiroth..."

Zaber fell into a state of shock. It couldn't be.... "Melody... is that you? Your alive! This is amazing..." He was cut off.

The woman had pulled a wing like sword from her back and had knocked Zaber to the ground. "That's for Audrey you b*****d!" A large trickle of blood began to drip from Zaber's forehead from the cut.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:55 pm
Zaber Blade
Kanna Moto
The woman had pulled a wing like sword from her back and had knocked Zaber to the ground. "That's for Audrey you b*****d!" A large trickle of blood began to drip from Zaber's forehead from the cut.

"...Agh... Melody, what's wrong with you? It's me Zaber! Don't you remember?" Zaber cringed as he stood up, blood fell from his forehead and hit the cement floor, making a sizling noise, as if bacon had been dropped on a frying pan.
"Zaber, are you OK?" Shade drew his halberd into a battle stance.
"No, wait!" Zaber said to Shade. This wasn't the Melody he knew. Something was going on, and he had to know what.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:59 pm
Kanna Moto
"Oh I remember alright! I remember how you slaughtered my parents, and my little brother Audry! And you tried to kill me and my darling Sepiroth!" She drew the sword into a menacing position, the sharp tip beneath Zaber's chin.

Voice
Yes, kill him. Kill him!!! You remember what he did to you, and me, and your parnets, and your little brother! He must die if the world is to ever be pure!

Memories flashed before her eyes, as the voice spoke these words. She was in her village, and witnessed Zaber killing her little brother and burining the town to the ground, with an evil look in his eyes. She was injured and left to die slowly by him, and then... he had come... her knight... Sepiroth. He had healed her, and been her companion for those next few months. And then if flashed to the last time she saw Sepiroth, she was in the Forgotten Capital, and Zaber was about to kill her when Sepiroth leaped into his path, intercepting the Requiem. She remembered Syrene dying by Zaber's hand. She remembered blacking out, and then waking to find Kadaj, Yazou, and Loz, and that was all.

Snaping back to reality, she screamed as she lashed at Zaber with her blade.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:00 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber pulled the Requiem just in time to intercept the blade, but he needed both hands to hold the sword in place. "Melody, pull yourself together! That wasn't me! Sepiroth's the one who killed your brother!" He was struggling to keep the Requiem from doubling over, which would leave Melody a clean strike at his face.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:01 pm
Kanna Moto
Zaber Blade
Zaber pulled the Requiem just in time to intercept the blade, but he needed both hands to hold the sword in place. "Melody, pull yourself together! That wasn't me! Sepiroth's the one who killed your brother!" He was struggling to keep the Requiem from doubling over, which would leave Melody a clean strike at his face.

Melody was in a fit of rage. She drew her sword back quickly so that Zaber's blocking force doubled back and made him stumble forward, and she jumped high into the air, ready to impale the stumbling Zaber.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff