Gay
  Bisexual
  BiCurious
View Results

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 pm
CodyDudeTm
The Guy With Condoms
And Ive Been Living This Lie So Long And Im Scared To Tell Him but I Really Want To .-.

Hmm.... Sometimes we gotta do things that suck balls > 3<

So Very True :/
I May Just Come Out Cause He Already Has Suspisions That Im Gay :l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Noninimicus
And a quick sidenote on the Christian reference- Not all of us want to shove our beliefs down people's throats. It's actually against our teachings to do so. And insofar as the Bible goes, it states several times that love transcends restrictions. So whether or not you're into the faith, you can tell him that.

Not to mention that it never says homosexuality is a sin in there. If it does in any bible, then someone is altering the original message to suit modern views. This is the equivalent of saying "thou shalt not kill.....unless they're holding a gun to you!" There are no exceptions, but people like to change it anyway because it makes them uncomfortable.

In addition, there is a growing acceptance that the bible is -never- clear about homosexuality. In fact, to say it is clear is blasphemy because you're putting your own words and views into the bible.

This is, of course, ignoring the post-modern world we live in today. You don't need to believe it's a sin. You can, and believe it's also a sin to be black. You're not wrong, or right. Well, you're right to yourself, which is the only thing you can say. That's why, in this day in age, you can simply tell them that they willingly choose what to believe and what not to believe with regards to Christianity. Because this changes all the time, they cannot say with any certainty what is and isn't sinless or sinful. It wasn't long ago that alcohol was an evil sin that destroyed families. Before that, it was the "elixir of life" that everyone drank for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. What anyone chooses to believe is a sin is a choice that can be changed. No rule is permanent, Christianity has NOT stayed the same over time. If children were once seen as evil (and they were before the Victorian era), and that changed, then so too can they change their views.

It's a simple as a switch really. Simply don't believe so, or believe something else. The entire religion is just a bundle of choices, with a Jesus for everyone, whether you're black, white, Nazi, gay, commie, woman, disabled, liberal, conservative, psycho, or even full of machines (pace makers, etc). Nothing is fixed. As much as people like to believe it is (which they can if they like, hey, it's just another choice), things have changed. If they can decide not to believe or partake in rituals that were long a part of Christianity, then they too can decide to not believe in such nonsense that homosexuality "is a sin", something that was culturally created and was added into the belief systems rather than as always being there.  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 pm
I love you, Garek. X3 ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:22 pm
Sunegami
I love you, Garek. X3 ♥

heart *Feels wuved!* heart

*Is reminded of a Question....*

Garek Maxwell

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:28 am
well to the very first post...thats how my mate is...Hes technically gay other than me...Im really the only girl hes ever really liked or found attractive, other than me...he checks out guys sweatdrop
which i dont mind as long as I can check out girls >3>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 am
Garek Maxwell
Noninimicus
And a quick sidenote on the Christian reference- Not all of us want to shove our beliefs down people's throats. It's actually against our teachings to do so. And insofar as the Bible goes, it states several times that love transcends restrictions. So whether or not you're into the faith, you can tell him that.

Not to mention that it never says homosexuality is a sin in there. If it does in any bible, then someone is altering the original message to suit modern views. This is the equivalent of saying "thou shalt not kill.....unless they're holding a gun to you!" There are no exceptions, but people like to change it anyway because it makes them uncomfortable.

In addition, there is a growing acceptance that the bible is -never- clear about homosexuality. In fact, to say it is clear is blasphemy because you're putting your own words and views into the bible.

This is, of course, ignoring the post-modern world we live in today. You don't need to believe it's a sin. You can, and believe it's also a sin to be black. You're not wrong, or right. Well, you're right to yourself, which is the only thing you can say. That's why, in this day in age, you can simply tell them that they willingly choose what to believe and what not to believe with regards to Christianity. Because this changes all the time, they cannot say with any certainty what is and isn't sinless or sinful. It wasn't long ago that alcohol was an evil sin that destroyed families. Before that, it was the "elixir of life" that everyone drank for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. What anyone chooses to believe is a sin is a choice that can be changed. No rule is permanent, Christianity has NOT stayed the same over time. If children were once seen as evil (and they were before the Victorian era), and that changed, then so too can they change their views.

It's a simple as a switch really. Simply don't believe so, or believe something else. The entire religion is just a bundle of choices, with a Jesus for everyone, whether you're black, white, Nazi, gay, commie, woman, disabled, liberal, conservative, psycho, or even full of machines (pace makers, etc). Nothing is fixed. As much as people like to believe it is (which they can if they like, hey, it's just another choice), things have changed. If they can decide not to believe or partake in rituals that were long a part of Christianity, then they too can decide to not believe in such nonsense that homosexuality "is a sin", something that was culturally created and was added into the belief systems rather than as always being there.

Um. Wow. I've never had anyone (Christian or otherwise) take my opinions so well and respond intelligently. *hugs* I think I rather like you. ^_^ Want to be friends? lol  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 pm
Noninimicus
Garek Maxwell
Noninimicus

Um. Wow. I've never had anyone (Christian or otherwise) take my opinions so well and respond intelligently. *hugs* I think I rather like you. ^_^ Want to be friends? lol

Why Are We Going Into Such Detail D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 pm
Mortella
The Guy With Condoms
Ok Now That I Have Found Out Im Gay And Only Have Curiosity For This Girl There Is Another Problem.
I Now Found Out That Im Gay (Thanks Guys) And I Wanna Be Happy Yet My Dad Is A ******** Gay Hater Cause Jesus Doesnt Believe In Gays Or Some Bullshit Like That. But I Dont Wanna Live A Lie. At The Same Time I Dont Want Him To Disown Or Hate Me. What Do I Do Know!? D:
God loves all of his creations (old testiment)

I didnt like any boy at all untill i saw lord of the rigs then it was elijah wood. but beffore that girls would fawn all over me . i beccae sexualy active and i thought i dint like boys because of a bad incident i had with my first serious boyfriend and a gone wrong bj but then i dated a psycho bicth then i dated a guy so on back and fourth untill i relized Some people are just assholes and i have no preferance ...nothing really physicly turns me on.

God got hit on the head, and that started the new testament. He got amnesia, and sent his son to die for our sins, instead of getting us stoned to death for adultery. biggrin  

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas