Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
What s your view on Obama? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampi_rocks-3006

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Has anyone noticed that Obama's getting whiter. I mean if you look at hime from when he was first elected to now he's like really light. I think now this is just a silly little theory my sister came up with but I think the democrats gave a white man tanning pills and found a way to get him elected just so they can say that he's the first black man president. I know it sounds so stupid but think about it it could could possibly be true. Oh and did anyone see where michelle obama was on Iron Chef America as a special guest! Honestly people, I think they just wanted to run for president just so they can get on t.v.. Oh and, he is not a good speaker at ALL!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 am
Vampi_rocks-3006
Has anyone noticed that Obama's getting whiter. I mean if you look at him from when he was first elected to now he's like really light. I think now this is just a silly little theory my sister came up with but I think the democrats gave a white man tanning pills and found a way to get him elected just so they can say that he's the first black man president. I know it sounds so stupid but think about it it could could possibly be true. Oh and did anyone see where Michelle Obama was on Iron Chef America as a special guest! Honestly people, I think they just wanted to run for president just so they can get on t.v.. Oh and, he is not a good speaker at ALL!

he is a BRILLIANT speaker. Which is why he is so dangerous. And I LAWL'd at your sister's theory. No he's black, but he is EVIL, and EVIL has no color...so yeah. But Obama is a unique case. He started off as vote rigger in Chicago (In the Windy City, a 'Community Organizer' rigs polls...), then got elected to Congress and never finished that before being elected to Senate, and never finished Senate before being elected President. He is too inexperienced, and he is a Fascist, and whether he dies by human hands or not, he is bound for Hell on the principle alone.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Vampi_rocks-3006

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm
He is not a brilliant speaker as you say. He needs a prompter for every meeting. If he's that stupid then he doesnt need to be president.Also he probaly is gonne get shot or something. I took a field trip to greece with my school and you wouldnt believe how many men over there offered to kill Obama. It was freaking hilarious!
Lord Izaran
Vampi_rocks-3006
Has anyone noticed that Obama's getting whiter. I mean if you look at him from when he was first elected to now he's like really light. I think now this is just a silly little theory my sister came up with but I think the democrats gave a white man tanning pills and found a way to get him elected just so they can say that he's the first black man president. I know it sounds so stupid but think about it it could could possibly be true. Oh and did anyone see where Michelle Obama was on Iron Chef America as a special guest! Honestly people, I think they just wanted to run for president just so they can get on t.v.. Oh and, he is not a good speaker at ALL!

he is a BRILLIANT speaker. Which is why he is so dangerous. And I LAWL'd at your sister's theory. No he's black, but he is EVIL, and EVIL has no color...so yeah. But Obama is a unique case. He started off as vote rigger in Chicago (In the Windy City, a 'Community Organizer' rigs polls...), then got elected to Congress and never finished that before being elected to Senate, and never finished Senate before being elected President. He is too inexperienced, and he is a Fascist, and whether he dies by human hands or not, he is bound for Hell on the principle alone.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 pm
Vampi_rocks-3006
He is not a brilliant speaker as you say. He needs a prompter for every meeting. If he's that stupid then he doesnt need to be president.Also he probaly is gonne get shot or something. I took a field trip to greece with my school and you wouldnt believe how many men over there offered to kill Obama. It was freaking hilarious!
Lord Izaran
Vampi_rocks-3006

What I mean by brilliant is his charisma. He can't remember jack s**t, and yeah teleprompter=SIGN OF HORRIBLE MEMORY. That or his brain is so full of disillusions of grandeur. Did you watch the HC summit? OMFG his arrogance is unreal. And GO RYAN. The man SCHOOLED him. And GO GREEKS! twisted But I mean what I say about his Community Organizer days...its gross. Makes me wonder how he got elected. Gore tactics? Use rigged polls...graveyard ballots? twisted  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:11 am
Vampi_rocks-3006
Lord Izaran
Vampi_rocks-3006

Don't forget that Reagan used a teleprompter too. And there are more than a couple instances of Reagan getting caught sounding not too brilliant when speaking without the benefit of it. Reagan's handlers were very careful about controlling the access media had to him. And Reagan is remembered as "The Great Communicator."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 am
Yeah, but come on CORPSE MAN?

I LOL'd.....  

Lexille

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 pm
Personally, I'm against assasinating him, because that just makes him more of a "hero" to some people.... I mean, look at Abraham Lincoln. As for my view of Obama, I wish he had just dropped dead from the start... He's making moves that are not creating a situation that is better than before, he's aggravating the wound. I do not respect him. I just wrote an essay on the Gov't funding of abortions and according to the Constitution in Amendment 10, it should be left to the states. If he keeps this up, the American people more than likely will end up kicking him out of office.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:13 am
lets get rid of Obama togher www.impeachobamacampaign.com  

deathoftime

TammiGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:51 am
That site is a joke. Their "Articles of Impeachment" don't site a single specific instance of criminal behavior. Read the actual articles of impeachment against Bill Clinton sometime. They provide dates, times, and specific actions that Clinton did that were illegal. Do you know why your site doesn't do that? Because Barack Obama hasn't done anything illegal in office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:24 am
well I would think that statement is wrong the constitution is a legally binding document that he is under oath to protect and abide by and im sure you can find some deals going on behind closed doors  

COMANDER COON

COMANDER COON

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 am
well I would think that statement is wrong the constitution is a legally binding document that he is under oath to protect and abide by and im sure you can find some deals going on behind closed doors  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm
I don't think you understand. They don't cite a single action Obama took that violated the Constitution, none. They speak in generalities because they know they don't have a thing on him. And you're confused about how impeachment works. You find something the President did wrong first, and then you impeach him. You don't start impeachment movements and then look for something he did "behind closed doors."

Here's the question you need to ask when making accusations against Obama: got any proof?  

TammiGirl

COMANDER COON

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 pm
You know Its not about proof of criminal behaviour it he dose not serve the people he doesnt care what we wont hes forcing us to pay other people's debt I say this alot so you listen It is fine if it dose not brake my lag or take from my pocket now hes taken my future away when im 25 this nation is going to have to make some serious actions to pay this debt in the making  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 am
Everything you just described is what ELECTIONS are for. Impeachment is about removing an elected official from office for criminal behavior. If you don't like how Obama is running the country, don't vote for him. You don't impeach him just because you're a sore loser. And guess what, if you do, the next time a Republican is elected HE can expect to be impeached just because Democrats don't like him.  

TammiGirl

COMANDER COON

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:43 pm
No see here is the thing........Nobody wants him in charge If everyone voted for a secret islamic terrorist not knowing we did and he starts screwing things up your saying we cant change that this is the peoples nation oh and I am not saying he is an islamic terrorist He is a communist terrorist.

I think American citizens should be able to call a vote of no confidence in the presidency and in the house of representatives as they are representing the people  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff