Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Join me and S.I.N. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raike99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Niaxus
Raike99
Niaxus
Raike99
SIN is basically every 10 year old on Gaia thinking "EVIL AND EMO IS COOL OMG MAI LIEF IS SO DARK."
People like that piss me off...they have turned darkness into a stereo type...now people think darkness is either emo or dumb a**... AND NO sin isnt retarded kids...some of them are...but not the actually evil ones -.-
Let me just bring these posts to your attention.
"HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT THE MIGHTY S.I.N evil WE WILL BOIL THE CLAM AND FEED HIM TO THE PORTAL!!!"
"ALL WILL BURN IN HER WAKE AND THE GREAT WAR WILL END WITH THE OVERSEERS SHELL IN HER HANDS SHATTERED AND BROKEN!!! evil evil evil evil evil burning_eyes "
"BURN AND DIE CLAM WORSHIPERS"
i hate clams dude..they is sick...>> blame me for wanting to kill and burn the clam?
Read what I put in bold.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:49 pm
On a different note... WTF is up with the weapon fires?  

darkslasherX
Crew

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:10 am
i have no clue, but who won?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 am
ZenWolf65
i have no clue, but who won?
We'll find out Monday at the latest.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 am
SIN possibly won because earlier this morning, SIN's score was over 85,000 (no pun intended) while BOO's was 83,450. But like darkslasherX said, we'll find out by Monday.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 pm
Raike99
Niaxus
Raike99
Niaxus
Raike99
SIN is basically every 10 year old on Gaia thinking "EVIL AND EMO IS COOL OMG MAI LIEF IS SO DARK."
People like that piss me off...they have turned darkness into a stereo type...now people think darkness is either emo or dumb a**... AND NO sin isnt retarded kids...some of them are...but not the actually evil ones -.-
"HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT THE MIGHTY S.I.N evil WE WILL BOIL THE CLAM AND FEED HIM TO THE PORTAL!!!"
"ALL WILL BURN IN HER WAKE AND THE GREAT WAR WILL END WITH THE OVERSEERS SHELL IN HER HANDS SHATTERED AND BROKEN!!! evil evil evil evil evil burning_eyes "
i hate clams dude..they is sick...>> blame me for wanting to kill and burn the clam?
Read what I put in bold.
Dude go kill yourself your killing my mood  

Niaxus

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 am
I don't understand anything in this thread. At all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 am
Jonnnn
I don't understand anything in this thread. At all.
GOOD SIN LIKES CONFUSING PEOPLE  

Niaxus

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm
SIN loves to confuse their victims before we crush them  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 pm
ya we confused the b.o.o players by being naked and having huge clam roasts naked in the middle of the battle field  

Niaxus

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:36 am
O.o It's not the Wicker Man ya know  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:05 pm
Niaxus
Raike99
Niaxus
Raike99
Niaxus
Raike99
Read what I put in bold.
Dude go kill yourself your killing my mood
Your "mood" happens to be the exact same thing you seem to hate.
IMO, you should kill yourself, not me kill myself.  

Raike99

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm
SIN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 pm
Niaxus
Raike99

I joined SIN because BOO just sounds moronic. Simple as that really, it's a childish side-game for a free reskin on a site that features semi-chibi avatars, I didn't expect anyone to take the whole event this seriously.  

Cybylt

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:06 pm
Razull
Niaxus
Raike99

I joined SIN because BOO just sounds moronic. Simple as that really, it's a childish side-game for a free reskin on a site that features semi-chibi avatars, I didn't expect anyone to take the whole event this seriously.
*looks at everyone in SIN besides you*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces