Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Women's rights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of womens rights
i was treated horribly by a guy and he told me negative things about myself and i didnt stand up for myself plz help
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 pm
@Paintgirl: There will never be true equality; whether you be African-American, Caucasian, blue, green, pink, girl, boy, short, tall, etc.
There will always be people who think they are superior to others.
If you think there is such a thing as "true equality" then you are either the most optimistic person or just delusional.
Nevertheless, the world is cruel and harsh, you cannot change that.
(Sorry if I sound rather depressing...but it's the truth...)

And "ghetto" means a portion of a city in which members of a minority group live. There is many type of ghettos, Jews, blacks, etc. Therefore, unless you're part of a minority group and were segregated because of your race/economic pressure, then I highly doubt you lived in the ghetto. Maybe you meant just a poor neighborhood.
(People throw the word ghetto around like no other.)

What the guy you went out with did was quite horrible, you should've just kicked him where the sun don't shine =3

@Conner: Don't even dare check my post on seeing how many grammar/whatever mistakes. I know, I make quite a lot of them...I'm southern what do you expect talk2hand lol.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:47 pm
you made around 5 grammar mistakes 3nodding

You have just been "owned"  

Connorthecreator
Crew

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm
Connorthecreator
you made around 5 grammar mistakes 3nodding

You have just been "owned"

Ack!
*strangles you*
I said no checking my post D=<

I know, I suck at grammar, it's never been my strong suit. At least I'm better at it then I was before English class talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm
I've been good with words my whole life, by first grade my comprehension was at a 7th grade level  

Connorthecreator
Crew

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 pm
..Wow o.O
Pretty nice, have you ever thought about teaching English classes, or maybe teaching a class on foreigners learning it? Or at least something along those lines?

I used to be insanely smart in math, even able to do high school math with relative ease..but, an "accident" happened that made me somehow lose that =[ I got the scar to prove it! Hidden by my hair, but still.
Long story short on the accident...concrete plus me falling from a high place equals nothing good =/
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:37 pm
I was thinking of either being a psycho therapist, or teacher  

Connorthecreator
Crew

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 pm
i think you should read my mind and if your correct you can be a therapist. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 pm
Maeve of the Sea
tigris cobaltchaos
i loved history too! you can teach the little ones history right? i have tried to teach elementary students art history.....and proper color theory.....

I wish. Last Thanksgiving I wanted to have a small project for the kids...everyone bring in a component of a healthy trail mix, take turns adding it to a large mixing bowl and explain to my students why we celebrate Thanksgiving (the very basic idea that we're thankful for the Native Americans sharing their knowledge and supplies...etc). I wrote a really great letter for the parents and sent it to my Supervisor to get approved and she actually came down to my room to tell me that what I wanted to do was:
1. Developmentally inappropriate for my PreK students (even though I wanted to focus more on sharing and be thankful). and,

2. Asking parents to send in a ziplock bag of one food item was not OK because they might not be able to afford to send something in (I do teach in an Abbott School District, but I have always made it clear to my parents to privately let me know if they were unable to do something and I would take care of it.)

So history in the PreK room, unless I can find some crazy backwards way of getting it into my school day, doesn't happen much.

well since we are all being blunt....i hate your supervisor! that is why schools keep declining!
it is not inappropriate to ask parents to participate! they are suposed to be interested in their children education! if they could not afford something then volunteer their time or anything!
i am sorry you could not do that because it sounded like a great lesson plan!
how is that not good development for pre-k? it seems to me that it would be the ideal time to start a lesson like that!

@ the saboteur thing
i have a decent vocabulary. i would always use big words. it was great when i was yelling at kids and they would just stop and ask me why i would use big words. i would answer that i refused to let them ruin my vocabulary and that they would have to learn them eventually.

and please do not dissect this because i can not spell. i know i can not so...just pardon me please.  

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 pm
give me something to work off of, how are you feeling right now?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 pm
21 grammar mistakes and 1 spelling mistake, good go! you spelled supposed wrong!

non are safe from my grammar checking skills!  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:52 pm
paintgirl417
your right i did say idc wat u say but that doesn't mean go off at tha mouth with out being considerate of others. I went to a private school and was raised on manners so i really dont care what u have to say. call me the b word sure...i will start something, i can go ghetto on ur butt. i have lived in the ghetto and i don't need anyone to tell me who i am. i can decide that for myself. if u want to get all technical and smarty pants i can too. All i wanted was to know how do you guys feel on the discrimmination of us as human beings equally. Rather if you are caucasion, hispanic, fat skinny, tall, short...watever i want to know how you feel if you you ever got stepped on repeatedly

OK. Let's go over what has transgressed within this topic the past day or so.

1. I read through all the posts, no one called you a B****. So take a deep breath and calm down.

2. You claim you don't care about opinions , yet you are up in arms in each of your responses. I think you do care.

3. Minus maybe Joey and Connor, I don't think any of us have exhibited poor manners. You asked for our opinions and we gave them to you. As for our dear Joey and Connor...give them some cookies, that'll shush them up for a while.

4. Again, this jerk kid did not violate any of your rights. He simply told you what he thought of you. Was it fair? No. Was it right? Definitely not. Does he deserve a swift kick in the nuts? For sure. However, you rights were not violated. He hurt your feelings. There's a big difference between the two.

For the rest of your life you will face opposition, criticism, cruelty and disrespect. It's all about how you handle it and how you carry yourself. You can let people like that creep get to you, or you can move on and take it as a lesson learned- some people are just a-holes. Rise above them.

Never forget, though, that you will come across great stores of love, compassion, kindness and generosity. They just may not always be sugar coated. wink

Connor, how did I do? pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:06 pm
you have 1 small grammar problems ^^ but nice try.

Quote:
opinions ,
theres no space next to a ","  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 pm
Connorthecreator

Quote:
opinions ,

LOL That's not a grammatical error. That's a typing error. Speaking of grammatical errors, "you have 1 small grammar problems" How is that not a grammatical error?

Here's a cookie for trying. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm
*pimp smacks connor*
here a cookie

maeve has said the point correctly.
people are cruel and it was only his opinion. he did not steal your right to rise above it and realize he was a jerk!
here is a cookie stuffed with chocolate. i hope it soothes your feelings and then you can rise above and find people who will see you for who you are and treat you kindly.  

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 pm
Maeve of the Sea
Connorthecreator

Quote:
opinions ,

LOL That's not a grammatical error. That's a typing error. Speaking of grammatical errors, "you have 1 small grammar problems" How is that not a grammatical error?

Here's a cookie for trying. pirate

lol, damn me and my second guessing my own typing, Originally i thought you had 2, then i looked again...  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff