Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon wars!!!
  Yay [or you wouldent be here.]
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm
Long reared up as the shot skimmed past him,and practically Threw Zell up onto his back. he growled a little uncertainly at the new dragon and it's ride, his fanned ears flattening in wariness, but it seemed they meant him no harm. He dived off the ship's side as his awkwardly large wings rarely allowed him to make a takeoff from a stand still, and flew around to behind the new dragon, hovering in place. Perhaps if this guy was on his side he might take them to safety, although he wasn't about to speak to him or his dragon, in case it revealed what he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm
Even though there was no need to, Gin squeezed her eyes shut. This had certainly become an unexpected adventure. She huddled close to the dragon's neck being that there was no other available comfort to be offered. Her body quivered a bit....she just hoped this would all be over soon. Maybe she would just wake up and discover this was all a dream....

But it wasn't-she knew. Instead she called to Zell to help keep him calm....at least enough to keep him from squirming.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 pm
With a slight tap to her sides Amithis rose into the air. Her wings flaping allowing her to gain hight. She turned her body allowing her to face the other dragon. Renten gave a nood pointing trowed the Carrier. With a gust of wind Amithis took off.

The EU Crusiers were almost completely distroyed, their Big guns were to slow for the small gliders. With the Crusiers and carriers, the EU's Battle ships were being destroyed left and right. The Remaining ships broke off heading back to Africa.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 pm
Long followed the Dragoness, glancing up at his cargo occasionally to make sure they were stable. he wondered how he'd gotten into this - he was suppose dot be neutral.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Admiral Hue, turned his attention to the UEAA fleet, that had risen from the clouds. He told his signal man. "Raise the cease fire signal, Show them that we want to talk." The singal man nooded. Running out, He waved his signal. The Admiral got a resopnse. The UEAA ship sent the signal back.

Renten Landed safely in the hanger of the NAU warship, Seracuse.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:22 pm
Long landed shortly behind him, looking about a little warily. Since he was officially with NAU, depsite being an EU dragon, he hoped they'd trust him.
he debated on how he would keep his cover, or even if it was worth keeping.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:46 pm
Gin remained holding on tightly even though she felt the surroundings had settled down. Wind wasn't whipping about her anymore. But she remained tense since she had no clue where she was. Then she flintched, as the excitement had settled down some, a reminder of her injured hand returned. Vin cawed and hopped about on the dragon's neck while Zell squirmed for release.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 pm
[sorry, i'm pretty tired so i'm off to bed ><]

Long Shook himself slightly at the twitching of Vin hopping on his neck. he Nudged Gin gently with the tip of his long tail to encourage her that everything was safe. he held his tail out to give her support as she climbed down, and he laid down onto his belly to make it easier for her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 pm
((No need to apologize. Have some pleasent dreams, dearie.))

Vin fluttered off and landed on the ground. He cawed in aggitation between the unfamiliar beings around him. Gin seemed to grasp what her man-dragon rescuer wanted and climbed down slowly and stayed close to him-rubbing her hand over his scales in thanks. She shushed Vin while Zell came up to once he was able. He sniffed the blood on her hand but she politely pushed his head away.

She could sense there was another dragon because she could hear the breathing so she amused there may be a rider. She wasn't certain if she should ask or even if it was a proper time...but she needed to treat her hand. "Would is be possible to get a small bit of water?" she said outloud-not knowing which direction to face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:28 am
Renten noticed the girl talking, trowed a wall. He shook his head finally calling her. "Hey you girl turn around." He took out his canteen, and walked over to her. Then he noticed she was blind. He took her hand and placed the Canteen in it.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:16 am
Gin gave a nervous nod in thanks. She held the canteen firmly against her body using the arm with the injured hand. She didn't want to smear blood all over in. With her other hand she traced the canteen with her fingers until she found the cap and twisted it off. Then carefully she poured a small bit of water into her good hand and held it over the injured one.

She hoped whoever was with her wasn't hateful against someone in the UEAA....at least not someone of her age. As drops fell she chanted an short phrase in ancient Chinese. The water glowed for a moment with pure white light and when it struck her hand her injuries healed.

Then she out the cap back on the canteen and held it out for the owner to take back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:04 pm
Long watched gin with interest and focused on trying to get his telepathy to be exclusive to her. It was made a form of communication and not designed for 1 to 1 use, so it was difficult and would probably fail. he tried it anyway, tired of his silence.
That's impressive Miss Gin. he said, unsure of if it had worked or not. he was a little tense. Can you assist me with ideas of how I am to get out of this form with no-one noticing? If i stay as a dragon they're bound to enslave me a low growl rumbled at the back of his throat at the thought.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 pm
Gin heard her rescuer's voice again. It was strange hearing someone in her head. She also felt a bit nervous but she had a debt to repay him and it woulddn't be right for her rescuer to be enslaved after risking so much for her. A mere creature he didn't know or should probably be concerned with. She was about to speak outload but held her tongue realzing...or at least getting a sense he didn't want to be discovered.

So mentally she tried to project her own thoughts even though she wasn't certain that she was even doing it or not. My former care taker taught me a skill to alter persceptive and create illusions. He said it would be useful for me since I wouldn't be drawn into its effect due to my condition. .....Would that suffice?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:30 pm
That depends. Ideally I would like to transform into human form without people linking my two forms together, but surely that would require altering their memories? At any rate, I don't want to leave you here alone as you're their enemy in technicality. But i don't wish to remain as a dragon.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:12 pm
Gin sighed lightly-so she was aboard an enemy ship......

What could she do to help? It was kind that he was willing to stay with her....and a bit odd. But he had risked enough for her.

Well.....if I.....no....

She continued to think.

I could try to make it seem like....like another person was with me.....you get suddenly irritated and fly off....giving you time to transform back...and.....

She sighed.

It's a silly idea. NEver mind....it probably would even work.

((Dang....that was hard to think of a response to for some reason...))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff