Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:48 am
BJ Blascowitz
Kargate cut through a Fleen, teh glaive passing through him like a hot knife through butter. He saw Amber of teh back of one, endlessly stabbing him in the neck. "Ha! Now this is a fihgt i havent had a for awhile!" The warrior yelled happily. He thre himself on another Fallen and started striking furiously.

(( Fleen...? Really? ))

Rast laughed as he parried a blow from the Warlord, but his eyes expressed horror. He stared up into gleaming victorious eyes, having opened himself fully for an attack, and a moment later an intense flash of light nearly blinded Rast. A second later a roaring noise of incredible loudness was heard. The Shadow Warlord was dead, and Rast was down on the ground nearly ten yards away, motionless. In the center of the blast radius sat a small child, clothed in all white, with a head draped in a white cloth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:45 pm
*Luna glares*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Aitosai struggled to get up, yelling. "Traitor! You lie!" Her efforts proved fruitless, however, so she relaxed a bit, growling. "Let me go." she snarled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm
"Sorry no"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm
"I'll kill you!" She insisted, although her voice was beginning to lose its vigor as she realized that she was outmatched and if she started a fight, she would most likely die. "Grr..." she looked at the ground and bit her lip, resisting the urge to light fire in her palms and try to destroy this vampirelf right here, right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:37 pm
Luna smiles then stands up with her*"girl don't even think about it"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:07 pm
The child in the clearing rose and proceeded to move towards the struggling pair. He raised a hand and the two would feel as if bathed in ice water. "Be calm, do not fight among soon to be friends." A moment later he would appear before Glaz. "Return to the site of the battle. You will see plenty of battles in the future, and had you fought the Warlord with Rast you would be in his place." He proceeded over to Rast, dropping a vial of golden liquid onto his lap. Rast stirred, picked up the vial, and went still once more while the child returned to the clearing. "Gather, those of the Mark. Listen to the words of Faltir, the last of the Ancients."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:20 pm
Luna looks at him.She lets the girl go then goes to her fox and pet her.Her vampire side went back into hiding.She watches the others and listen to what the ancient had to say.Being a marked one hasn't helped her but she didn't really care.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Indignantly, Aitosai stared. "Don't group me in with them." she spat, angrily. However, she did sit down. "Fine. Speak." she growled, looking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:09 pm
Luna snicker at Aitosai words as she sits as well keeping her hand on her fox back  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm
Kargate sat down next to Amber and leaned back casusally on his glaive. "Well, this should be good." he looked at teh gril with teh sun mark. "You know, you really need to brush up on your history..." he said laughing.
Amber shook her head and facepalmed. "Your a bit to optimistic Kargate,"
Kargate slapped the elven girl lightly on her back. "Yep!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Luna looks at then then lays back and Vixion lays her head on luna stomach.She closed her eyes  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:48 am
Once everyone was situated, and Rast had finally drank the contents of the vial, and was sitting up watching with a grimace on his face, Faltir spoke. "My prediction was incorrect. You notice how only five of the Mark bearers are present?" he said, indicating Luna, Kargate, Aitosai, Glaz, and Rast. "The fifth is in Shadow captivity, held at the camp of Eru-Nera." He began to walk in circles, assessing them, a strange thing for such a young child to do. "You must work together to save the third Sun-Bearer."

Rast laughed. "Yeah, real possible, when I almost get killed by a simple Warlord..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 am
Luna opens her eyes and look at the boy then at Rast,"That is cause you faught alone. When fighting as a team a unit things are diffent but one like you wouldn't understand that would you?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 pm
Rast chuckled. "I was raised by a Shadow Warlord, much like the one just killed." He began twisting his falchion in his hand. "I was taught the Sun was a symbol I was to help rid the earth of the 'unfit' Mark-less humans." He looked to Luna. "There is much I understand that you don't, and likewise I am sure."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff