Reply Wolves Of The Wind
River & Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 am
Renae smiled, she was glad she was slowly figuring him out, even if it was at an extremely slow pace. "Well I didn't say you should go back to her, just apologize. If you go back yo her your showing her she has total power, you'd be submissive." she stated as she looked over at the north again, but she caught herself quicker then last time. "All I'm saying is just make amends and go from there." she said with a softened look on her face. she listened as he made another remark, "Ha. me? how am I supposed to do that." she said letting out quick huff of air. she had never been involved in family matters, fights between packs, yes, wars between leadership positions, sure, but never matters within ones on family. she wondered if it'd be any different from other things she's seen or dealt with, or how the outcome would be. I guess she'd just have to sit and wait.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 am

"I guess, but that would make me look bad if I went in like a pup."
Still slightly unsure of the whole thing he pawed his muzzle in irration of this. Why was it so hard to chose to not go and go? Maybe because there was so many questions around what she could be now.
"Well I don't know, your a fea. How does a fea calm down a total b*tch?"
Cupid sat there almost itching to leave, he was mostly siding on leaving, only because he had Renae with him to calm things down. But what if she wasn't at home? He had so questions he couldn't answer unless he went.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:14 am
Renae sighed, "What I meant to say was, don't go back on your hands and knees, go back and be strong. talk to her about it, say your sorry, and show her your sorry." she said trying to think of a better way to put her thoughts into words. she looked up at the sky for a moment, attempting to think of a way to express herself, "What I'm trying to say is don't bow down to her completely. look at heron equal grounds." she said, unsure if that was a good way to express the problem. Renae blinked, blindsided by his second remark. She had no idea how she calmed other wolves down. She sort of just, did. She thought of the pack for a brief moment, and sat there fuddled for at least a minute or two not speaking a word. she scratched her head for a moment in deep thought and turned to him, "I honestly don't know how to explain it to you." she said bluntly, realizing for the first time in awhile she hadn't collected enough information to know the answer to a question.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 am
"Then I guess it's settled. We go off right now."
Cupid stood up looking around and sniffing, even if it was pointless. Then he began to doubt his intentions for his sister. Maybe she was still the same old hag that teased him about his weird legs. Or maybe she was finally settled down with a mate and a family. Or Dead....
"I think I still know where she is," he said as he turned tail and started to walk south toward the SaltWater lagoon.
"I remember being around some funky tasteing water."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 am
She nodded and smiled as she gracefully strode behind him, keeping time with the sound of the waterfalls that was slowly fading into the distance behind them. "Just lead the way." she said simply as she followed behind cupid. Renae smiled to herself, half excited to see this sister of his. She was of course still uncertain of any outcome of this meeting, but felt it to be necessary. So Renae watched as Cupid led the way to the Saltwater Lagoon where his sister's cave lie dormant.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:27 pm
Raiden finally entered the Waterfalls. He began panting, out of breath as he slowed to a halt. He found a nice shady spot and lay. He soon saw that this land wouldn't make a difference, the food he desired wasn't present.

Perverted Juicebox

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces