Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:18 pm
*sets sketchbook aside for time-being* Sounds like an awesome mall....Too bad I don't have anything like that here in Vermont....but it's bedtime for this lil kitty....Good night all! *nuzzles all and then saunters off, tail in air* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:20 pm
Vashyyk
MellyBean
Vashyyk
MellyBean
Vashyyk
that thing is in edmonton alberta? wtf of all the times I've been there I've never seen it, but then again I usually only go to the West end when I'm down there.
Where the heck do you live??? And it's on the north end. 118ave and 97st. It rotates too xd

that would explain why, right now I live in BC, but I have family in Edmonton and Spruce Grove, and I visit there during summer for a month every year, I actually just got back about 2 weeks ago from being there.

I heard the nice little river of ice running through whitemud was pretty 'cool' heh I made a funny xp
*grins* I got pics of that river. have ya ever met any of the edmonton furs?

ya my dad's brother who lives down there (who was also the architect behind the new hotel at Fort Edmonton Park) got pictures and emailed them to my dad, i checked them out over the weekend. and of course it happens 4 days after I leave w.o seeing a single T-Storm in Spruce Grove, aaaaa!

and no I havn't met any furs down there, furrydom is still a bit new to me, found out about it in april actually when i joined the guild. I was down there for the month for personal reasons and I didn't really get down into edmonton often.
Go to yahoo. Go into groups and search for edmontonfurs. it;s the mailing list and we have a channel on the furnet.org server on mIRC. ^^  

MellyBean

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:23 pm
Manda_Tifa
*sets sketchbook aside for time-being* Sounds like an awesome mall....Too bad I don't have anything like that here in Vermont....but it's bedtime for this lil kitty....Good night all! *nuzzles all and then saunters off, tail in air* heart

cya  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:23 pm
MellyBean
Vashyyk
MellyBean
Vashyyk
MellyBean
Vashyyk
that thing is in edmonton alberta? wtf of all the times I've been there I've never seen it, but then again I usually only go to the West end when I'm down there.
Where the heck do you live??? And it's on the north end. 118ave and 97st. It rotates too xd

that would explain why, right now I live in BC, but I have family in Edmonton and Spruce Grove, and I visit there during summer for a month every year, I actually just got back about 2 weeks ago from being there.

I heard the nice little river of ice running through whitemud was pretty 'cool' heh I made a funny xp
*grins* I got pics of that river. have ya ever met any of the edmonton furs?

ya my dad's brother who lives down there (who was also the architect behind the new hotel at Fort Edmonton Park) got pictures and emailed them to my dad, i checked them out over the weekend. and of course it happens 4 days after I leave w.o seeing a single T-Storm in Spruce Grove, aaaaa!

and no I havn't met any furs down there, furrydom is still a bit new to me, found out about it in april actually when i joined the guild. I was down there for the month for personal reasons and I didn't really get down into edmonton often.
Go to yahoo. Go into groups and search for edmontonfurs. it;s the mailing list and we have a channel on the furnet.org server on mIRC. ^^

I'll hafta remember that in the future, thx  

Vashyyk

MellyBean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:25 pm
Vashyyk
Welcome ^_^ Hope you pop on soon *smiles*

I'm gonna hit the sack though.. I'm exhausted!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:26 pm
MellyBean
Vashyyk

nite  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:27 pm
Vashyyk
MellyBean
Vashyyk

nite

Goodnight to the both of you. I'm going as well.

Hopefully the other members can find this place without too many problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:33 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk
MellyBean
Vashyyk

nite

Goodnight to the both of you. I'm going as well.

Hopefully the other members can find this place without too many problems.

ok cya  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:39 pm
damnit everyone's gone...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:43 pm
Vashyyk

Yeah, and I must leave as well. See ya Vashyyk!  

Af Mas

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:45 pm
Af Mas
Vashyyk

Yeah, and I must leave as well. See ya Vashyyk!

damnit, cya *wonders around wondering what to do now*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:57 pm
You can talk with me until I hit 3000 posts.
Post 2997  

Failed Narcotic

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:59 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
You can talk with me until I hit 3000 posts.
Post 2997

lol i don't even know how many posts I have razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:00 am
I missed my 1000th and 2000th posts, so I decided I wouldn't miss this one.

Post 2998  

Failed Narcotic

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:00 am
Pops in on a big blue comfy air chair "Sigh this is going to take sometime getting use too." 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff