Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Tailed Demonic Doom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:07 pm
A wicked grin spread across his face. His long canines showed."Your chakra is incredible. You've been training Hachibi."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:17 pm
*grins* so u've noticed...... and this human has earned quite a ominous reputation as the Kyuu Reaper..
Old man: *looks at me in terror* y-you're the Kyuu Reaper....... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *runs away* Run for ur lives it the KYUU REAPER!!!!!!!!!!
*then everyone started to panic*
me: Way to go Hachibi.......... u did it again
Hachibi: not my fault that ur a world renouned killer
me:....... i hate u... soo much
Hachibi: cry me a river b***h

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:19 pm
"Ahhh...So the snake hisses and bites."Kisun laughed lightly. It was a twisted sound. The Kyuubi's voice started to leak through his normal diguised voice showing complete evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Mariko happened to be near the shop and heard people screaming in horror or something "Eh? What happened?" she wondered as she headed to the area. She sensed some other demons in there. Gobi-kun...Do you feel that?

Gobi responded "Yeah...Kyuubi,Nekomata, and Hachibi are all there...how unlucky...I hate all 3 of them..." he said in a cold tone as they got near. "Judging by the screaming they probably heard of Hachibi's host the 'kyuu reaper' be careful Mariko the ones in their are not to be taken lightly."

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:26 pm
do we have to fight on this wonderful afternoon........ minus the panic crowd...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm
The little boy in control o now. He walked over to Mariko. he looked up at her."hello lady."

Nekomata spoke in mariko's head. "hello old friend how's it going?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm
"I never asked for a fight. Just to talk and discuss some matters."Kisun muttered then his eyes narrowed."I thought we could do this nicely but Hachibi you just had to mention his true name..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 pm
Hachibi: and exactly what is it that u wish to disscuss with us exactly?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:34 pm
"There have been rumors recently of a new demon emerging. Stronger than all of us. The ten tails,Juubi, and not just that but our land is being destroyed and let me tell you. It isn't me doing it."Kisun said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm
Hachibi: The ten-tailed..... Juubi, but that not possible...... how can it be?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm
"Thats what I want to know."Kisun answered.He crossed his arms looking at the man who held Hachibi captive inside the his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:56 pm
soo....... what is it that u want with us?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm
"I want You,Me,Nekomata, and Gobi who is going to show up her soon to go and pay the grand eldar a visit."Kisun replied. The grand elder was to Zero tailed demon,the very first of them all. He lived in the demon realm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Mariko looked at the boy with a smile "Hi kid." she said as she bent over to pat his head.

Gobi replied to Nekomata "Hey. It's been great I guess...so whats all three of you doing here?"

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm
Hachibi: u-u mean the Reibi...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items