Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The FFVII Holiday RP (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holiday RP!
Yes!
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:26 pm
furry1337otaku
OOC: Hey, Kanna's not the only one trying to lure Sephiroth under the mistletoe! blaugh

Connie, completely ignoring any protestations from the hospital staff, rushes happily into the room with the massive St Bernard in tow. "So where's neechan at?" She asked the other members of her group nonchalantly, only to be disappointed when they darted into a side corridor. Not to be out done, she barged after them with the lumbering Kuma forging her way through the crowd. Kuma barked loud enough to be heard by everyone in the area adding to the cachophany of sound. With a strong look of resolve, the small child weaved and twisted through the people, unfortunatlye followed by the ineffable hound, who did not maneuver quite so smoothly and began bowling people over as he kept an eye on his young master."Hey Neechan wake up! It's not time for nightmares!" The girl shouted punching Sabel hard on her uninjured shoulder.

An incoherent confused murmur escaped the descendant as Kuma began to bark. She still seemed to be disturbed but her panic seemed to be subsiding. When Connie finally wormed her way to Sabel's side and not-so-gently socked her in the arm, Sabel suddenly woke up, sitting bolt upright and then groaning as her injury protested, and a few stiched ripped wider.

"Neechan!" Connie called affectionatly, leaping onto the bed to tackle the older girl back down to the bed. At this point Kuma joined them and leaped up onto the foot of the bed, he barked once more and then licked Vaizel's face, before the man had enough time to so much as comprehend the sudden appearence of the huge lumbering dog. Not to be outdone, Kuroi the chocobo arrived on the scene, apparently unfazed by any of the happenings, and as regal in stature as one would respect. The crowd was forced to part for the large bird, or else quickly forced to reconsider. The chocobo trilled over the entire riot of noise and then forced everyone away form Vaizel, Kuma, Sabel and Connie.

"What's going on?" Croaked the extremely puzzled descendant.

Fenrir felt a slight push and before he knew it Connie was past him and in the room. As he was forming a remonstrance he was knocked aside by the arival of Kuma. Just as he recovered his balance he was knocked to the floor by the grand entrance of Kuroi. This fall also caused him to lob the flowers acoss the room. The boquet scattered into a veritable rain of red and white roses. The wolves were prehaps the only ones in the room completely unphazed.

" Here now!" Fenrir fairly raged. Garm appeared behind him to help him from the floor. " And just what were you doing! You were suposed to take care of Connie!" The quieter twin shurgged.

" You try and argue with Kuma." Fenrir frowned. The entrances had distracted him momentarily but he was now focused on Vaizel again.

" Garm..... I think.... I think we should wait outside maybe," Fenrir confided in his twin his grey eyes flicking over to Vai's corner.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:59 pm
((That is not a problem at all Valens, in fact I rather suspected that might be the case, and I am ready to take over the character if need be. However I also have someone who is hopefully eyeing the character, and I believe he could pull off Vincent Valentine fairly well. Judging by his performance with Raziel and Auron in a different RP, we shall see how things progress.))

Vaizel came to himself with a ringing mental snap, He fell back from Kuma's assault with a startled cry. crashing into a small instrument table. He then glanced around wildly trying to comprehend the situation he now found himself in. It was several moments before his eyes locked on Sabel, and then he froze, staring at her in horror and disbelief. "... ... ... ... Dawn?" He whispered tenatively, tears pricked at the corners of his eyes, "Is that you?....." He paused just as he started reaching out a hand, staring at his own palm, in dawning mortification. "but,...if you are alive....then all those people....That I...." With a cry he whirled forcing himself blindly through the crowds, Racing towards the door as he tried to escape his past....Only to come to a screaching halt as he found his past standing in the doorway.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:17 pm
"Huh? Who..wha...Hey, wait Who are you? You know me?!" Sabel struggled to sit up, her wound breaking open further as she did so. Connie released her grip and stared up at Sabel's confusion. Sabel scrambled out of the bed after Vaizel, "Please, who am I? Please tell me!" She yelled after him, before tripping over a power cord and falling to the ground amidst a tangle of IV lines and monitors of her vital signs. "Please don't go!" She shouted again, as Connie and Kuroi rushed to her side.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:16 am
furry1337otaku
Valens12
Valens walks into the strange city looking for a place to stay for the night so he can contiue his journey.
"I wounder if that bar over there would be willing to take in a person for the night"
He paused then looked up at the name of the bar
"7Th Heaven..."
He paused and snarled then looked at the snow all around him and the snow already pileing up on his boots
"I guess I will have to stay here for the night"
Valens says with a doubtful look on his face as he opens the door to see two men standing there talking to a long haired man with a little girl by his side
OOC: Umm, everyone's at the hospital right now...
((....i see that now after reading it....just ignore this post even tho it took me close to a half an hour to come up with it))  

Your Eternal

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Your Eternal

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:21 am
Valens walked around in the snow looking at his hands as they were turning red
"i must find someplace to get a room for the night..."
He paused and thought about what had set him out here this time of year
"Man i am so stupid for setting out now why couldnt i have waited a few months or something"
He looked for an in of some sort but finding nothing so he decided to go to the local hospital
"This might do..."
He said as he collasped his face getting buried as more snow covers him slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:32 pm
Zaber quickly disbanded the flames covering the Requiem as he saw Vaizel slightly calm. Maybe this would turn out alright after all, he thought. It was then Vaizel began to force his way through the crowd in the room, orderlies and all, until he was at the door, a look of horror on his face. OK, maybe not as Ok as he thought.

Aumedeus approached Sabel, and looked her in the eyes. "Please sit down. You haven't recovered yet." Aumedeus turned and looked at Zaber. "When you said you had other friends with wings, that wasn't quite what I thought you were talking about."

"I wasn't talking about Vaizel when I said that..." Zaber walked out of the room after Vaizel.  

Zaber Blade

savanacat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:15 am
ooc: such a cheerful christmas! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:59 am
Valens looks up at everyone seeing if anyone would help him. For he was to weak to move at all and he thought he was going to die until a nurse came out and carried him inside and to a room with a bed as she left she said
"A doctor will be in shortly to see if you are okay"
Valens smiled at the nurse and then after she was gone looked at his side and all the blood he had lost
"I knew i should have never picked a fight with those thugs..."
He then blacked out...  

Your Eternal

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:51 pm
Ermak Lorde
((That is not a problem at all Valens, in fact I rather suspected that might be the case, and I am ready to take over the character if need be. However I also have someone who is hopefully eyeing the character, and I believe he could pull off Vincent Valentine fairly well. Judging by his performance with Raziel and Auron in a different RP, we shall see how things progress.))

Vaizel came to himself with a ringing mental snap, He fell back from Kuma's assault with a startled cry. crashing into a small instrument table. He then glanced around wildly trying to comprehend the situation he now found himself in. It was several moments before his eyes locked on Sabel, and then he froze, staring at her in horror and disbelief. "... ... ... ... Dawn?" He whispered tenatively, tears pricked at the corners of his eyes, "Is that you?....." He paused just as he started reaching out a hand, staring at his own palm, in dawning mortification. "but,...if you are alive....then all those people....That I...." With a cry he whirled forcing himself blindly through the crowds, Racing towards the door as he tried to escape his past....Only to come to a screaching halt as he found his past standing in the doorway.

O.C.C. sorry.... been considering this post carefullly.

Fenrir resisted the urge to turn away. He stood his grey eyes grave. " Vaizel...." he stated calmly with a slight bow of recognition. Garm pulled on Fenrir's arm but his twin ignored the tug and impatiantly moved his elbow from his brohter's reach. "You and I must stop this....." he was interrupted by the crash of equipment as Sabel fell. His eyes flicked back to where Dawn had stumbled. He grimaced slightly annoyed knowing her need was greater." She needs you Vaizel..... I wouldn't run away, not this time," the blond said bravely standing in between Vaizel and his exit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:10 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross

Fenrir resisted the urge to turn away. He stood his grey eyes grave. " Vaizel...." he stated calmly with a slight bow of recognition. Garm pulled on Fenrir's arm but his twin ignored the tug and impatiantly moved his elbow from his brohter's reach. "You and I must stop this....." he was interrupted by the crash of equipment as Sabel fell. His eyes flicked back to where Dawn had stumbled. He grimaced slightly annoyed knowing her need was greater." She needs you Vaizel..... I wouldn't run away, not this time," the blond said bravely standing in between Vaizel and his exit.
((S'okay, I know the feeling. wink ))

Vaizel stood frozen as he stared at the twins, the pain and torture written on his face. For some reason he couldn't even force himself to be angry at Fenrir's presence. His eyes dropped, unable to look the ex-turk in the eyes any longer he scanned the area for something,...anything else to think about. Nothing, other than an unconcious man who was being settled on a nearby bed. Unable to ignore the panicked cries behind him any longer Vaizel turned slowly staring in agony and self-loathing as Sabel struggled vainly to reach him. Vaizel could no longer hold back the tears, "She....she was supposed to be dead....I thought..." He murmered to himself as though in a dream...or a nightmare. Slowly he walked back towards the JENOVA Clone, his face a mask of the torture his past was inflicting. He stopped when he was about 3 feet away. "....Dawn?" He whispered, softly. both hoping for and dreading the answer.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mihama Haruka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:27 am
"So serious?" Xuriel thought, maybe I should avoid confrontation. Xuriel had started to walk out when one of the boys pulled his sleeve.

"Big brother there is a guy we found in the snow he's in one of the wards now let's go visit him." said the boy.

"Maybe he doesn't want us to come?" asked Xuriel.

"No he asked me to bring everyone." replied the boy.

"Ok we'll go see the guy, ok?" Xuriel suspected something was amiss, then again possible violence on one side of the corridor while possible war on the other, choice? "Wait what's his name?"

"Valens" replied the boys.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:18 am
Valens woke up in a cold sweat. When he opened his eyes they stung like he had to much to drink or something. He couldnt remember to much of the night before
"I wounder if anyone will take care of this gash in my side?..."
He stopped short as he seen two people walk in his room  

Your Eternal

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:53 am
((Whoot for Xuriel! My character is kinda stuck in a plot twist.... sweatdrop Otherwise I would have made more effort to Include poor Valens. sad Nice going Xuriel! Great initiative! wink 3nodding xd

BTW, in case anyone was interested, I posted the code for our first guild sig in the "Updates" thread.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:51 am
Ermak Lorde
Eskevar Fire Cross

((S'okay, I know the feeling. wink ))

Vaizel stood frozen as he stared at the twins, the pain and torture written on his face. For some reason he couldn't even force himself to be angry at Fenrir's presence. His eyes dropped, unable to look the ex-turk in the eyes any longer he scanned the area for something,...anything else to think about. Nothing, other than an unconcious man who was being settled on a nearby bed. Unable to ignore the panicked cries behind him any longer Vaizel turned slowly staring in agony and self-loathing as Sabel struggled vainly to reach him. Vaizel could no longer hold back the tears, "She....she was supposed to be dead....I thought..." He murmered to himself as though in a dream...or a nightmare. Slowly he walked back towards the JENOVA Clone, his face a mask of the torture his past was inflicting. He stopped when he was about 3 feet away. "....Dawn?" He whispered, softly. both hoping for and dreading the answer.

"What?... Why...should I be dead? What did I do? Please tell me what it is I can't remember!" She cried as well, the clear droplets welling up in her now brownish-green eyes and spilling down her cheeks. "Please, where am I from, where do I belong, who am I?"

A small warm hand touched Vaizel's. "Please Nii-san, sis...she's lost...please help her...I tried to help find her place when she lived with me, but Gramps didn't like her...he said she didn't fit in with normal people...maybe she fits in with you?" The girl's large brown eyes shimmered hopefully. "Maybe you can find her, because no one else can..."  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces