Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:12 pm
Jonouchi's eyes lost focus for a moment, and his body went stiff. After a few awkward moments, he relaxed.
"The dogs have been released. It was very strange, seeing you and the computer commands at the same time." Jonouchi smiled faintly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:42 am
"It's okay, though right? It doesn't hurt you, does it? To do that sort of thing? It scared me for a second, how your body reacted." Seto admitted.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:26 pm
"I'm sure it's fine... it was my first time, after all. I'll get better." I hope Jonouchi smiled faintly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:16 am
"I did put in the automatic self upgrading program somewhere in there, so yeah, I'm pretty sure you will, here, get in the tub so we can clean you up." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:14 pm
"Ok." Jonouchi nodded, climbing into the tub, casting aside the cloak as he did so. But he sat in such a way as to still try and be modest. After all, this was an embarrassing enough situation as it was. No need to make everything more awkward.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:43 am
"Here, rub this all over your body and rinse it off after you're done putting it on, I'll work on your hair while your busy doing that." Seto commented, handing the other a soapy washcloth.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:48 am
Jonouchi nods and gets to scrubbing, still trying to be modest, and most likely failing at it as well.
"Thank you." Jonouchi smiles up at Seto.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:36 am
"It's.... No problem really." Seto commented.

He was focusing solely on washing the other's hair, though he couldn't help but notice how odd it was for him to be attracted to the other on some level, obviously because if he wasn't, then why did he feel all tingly while he was watching the other? He continued putting the fruity shampoo into the other's hair and scrubbed it into a foam until he was sure the other's hair was clean, he then rinsed it and started to towel it dry while the other finished up. It was actually very nice hair, very soft, baby like almost.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:26 pm
It took all of Jonouchi's self control to keep from blushing as he dried himself off. Even if he had only been "alive" for the past hour at most, he still knew that this was an embarassing situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:43 pm
Seto knew the other was embarrassed. He decided to be a little helpful then. "I'm not looking, no need to worry and I'll leave you to get dressed on your own, if you'd like."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:18 pm
Jonouchi blinked up at Seto and smiled. "Yes, I believe I can 'dress' myself, Seto. Thank you very much."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:42 am
"Okay then, but if you think you might need any help just call me and I'll come assist you, alright?" Kaiba questioned, while leaving the room.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:30 pm
Joouchi smiled at Seto's back as the other closed the door. Indeed, he could 'dress' himself. He wasn't entirely helpless, after all. Jonouchi closed his eyes, imagining what he would like to wear. It took only a moment for the binary that made up his body to respond, and clothing appeared. A few tries (and a few stifled fits of laughfter at the outfits that had appeared) later, Jonouchi ended up with a relatively nice outfit made up of a black buttonup, a leather collar (for kicks), black gloves, black jeans, and black boots. His hair was half falling into his face, but he didn't mind. Jonouchi reveled at the fact that he could take on and off the various items of clothing, and yet still remain normal looking.

((He looks something like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
c'est la vie whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:42 pm
Seto almost had to do a double take at the computer program as it stepped out, NOT in the clothing he'd provided, though he didn't really mind... He felt something wet and warm run down his upper lip, before realizing he was having a nose bleed!  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:26 am
Jonouchi pulled a tissue out of a conviniately available box and held it up to the nose-bleed.
"Do you need a drink? I'm sorry I didn't use the clothes you gave me to use, but I decided to try something. I hope you don't mind."
Jonouchi had to get another tissue, and he was starting to get worried. Nose-bleeds could be dangerous if left unchecked.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff