Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
which death note character is most annoying to you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxxZara-chanxxX

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 pm
vane708
i think misa misa is personally she is kinda stuck up

I couldnt agree more xP  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:13 pm
i think misa is just annoying because all she does is complain about everything x.x
light gets pritty weird in the end tho so gotta say hes kinda annoying too  

Kitti Katt Ninja

BrokenDesire34

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 am
Misa or Takada, there both horrible!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm
misa, GET AWAY FROM MY HOT GENIUSES!!!  

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

pumpkin king39

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 am
most annoying to me is that fat dumb a** that hosted kiras kingdom (i forgot his name)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 am
BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP  

Zamphire

Wealthy Entrepreneur

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Smerfie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm
XxxZara-chanxxX
vane708
i think misa misa is personally she is kinda stuck up

I couldnt agree more xP

Same, I can't stand her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 pm
Misa! She annoys the crap out of me.......& she reminds me of Sakura from Naruto! ughz I no likey both! stare  

The Bubblelicous

StickyBunz1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm
misa no doubt xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm
misa or demegawa  

pumpkin king39

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

AOI Nightstar

5,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
misa without a doubt,but lights sister is annoying too  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 am
Undoubtedly....Misa!!! So immature even Takada said so...and yes i found Takada annoying also (basically anyone who loves Light/Kira is annoying)
I actually don't find Matsuda Annoying as much as i see him as an idiot (Matsuda You Idiot!!!! um i think L said it about three times in the anime but i could be wrong) but funny how he always tries and im a fan of his (no not a fangirl.... just a fan)  

MyHeartBelongs2LRyuzaki

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Market Browser 100

-kellybellyRAWR-

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 pm
In my opinion I find Misa to be annoying because she's to much of a girly girl and is so crazy about Light..
LOL maan I'm looking around and so many people find Misa annoying! xD poor Misa (x  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm
Takada is the most annoying person in Death Note for me. She's a b****, she just pushes Misa out of the way (even though I don't like Misa, one look at Takada tells you Takada is 1000 times worse), she thinks Light loves her (just like Misa), when all Light is doing is using her. I wished she died knowing Light didn't love her, and only used her! (Sorry for writing in italics.)

If its not Takada that's the most annoying, the it is that stupid fat a** Demegawa. Gah! I wished they killed him earlier!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually find Near a little bit annoying because he's cold hearted, and not emotional enough. And then he's one of the few that survives in the end.

I find Light really annoying when he goes ranting about being a new god blah blah blah... and also whenever he talks to Misa and Takada.

Misa is kinda annoying, she acts really girly and believes Light loves her like Takada. But sometimes I actually feel sorry for her, especially when Takada comes and kicks her out of the way. I, mean, Misa is annoying, but, Takada, scream I HATE HATE HATE Takada. (Sorry getting off topic) At least Misa looks prettier.

Mikami. "I did everything you said, God!" "Delete, delete, delete!" You probably know what I'm talking about.

I don't actually think Matsuda is annoying, he's just funny because everyone treats him like an idiot all the time.

(BTW this isn't in any particular order)  

That one spark

6,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:29 am
pumpkin king39
most annoying to me is that fat dumb a** that hosted kiras kingdom (i forgot his name)

This I agree on. I only disliked on more person and that was Takada.

I love, love, loooove Mis. I don't know why people dilike her. I feel so bad for her.

I also loved Rem. She was so sweet and I know a lot of you guys hate her because she got rid of L, but...she did it to protect someone she loved. No not love in the lesbian way but in a family way. Also, she wanted to make sure Misa would be okay since Gelous saved her.

Mikami....enough said.

I like Matsuda xD.  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas