Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Hunter's Mark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:39 pm
Moving out of the trench with his smoking pistol in hand, Lath looked at the others with a disapproving frown before moving off to loot the nearest corpses for medical supplies, money, power packs and possibly a clue as to who they were.
"Someone might wanna cuff their boss or something. He's still breathin'."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 pm
"Go for it, Darr," Dev stated flatly, inspecting himself over. "I dont' know how long it'll take for him to wake up, but I want to get moving asap."

He stepped over to the various downed thugs, nabbing a med pack and a poncho off one. "This will come in handy. And just my size..."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:42 pm
"I heard, yah." Darr said, slinging his rifle over his shoulder and taking a pair of cuffs from his belt, jogging over to the unconscious man. Rolling him over, Darr cuffed the mans hands together behind his back, before rolling him back, removing his helm and taking his blaster along with its holster.

"Wake up, di'kutla." Kicking the man in the side just enough to wake him, the large Mandalorian drew his vibrodagger from its boot-sheath, kicking again if he did not stir with the first.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 pm
Giving a sigh and finding nothing more to suit his interests, Dev returned to the road and walked into the brush where the captive was being held. The lieutenant groaned, but still seemed a bit disoriented. Turning on a shockboxing glove, set to the lowest power, Dev let the current just touch the side of the human's face, as the electric shock eventually got the man to jump a bit and start swearing the living daylights.

"That's how you wake someone up," he said, turning the glove off.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 pm
"I'll stab him next time then, or your could loan me one of those gloves." Darr said, waving his dagger in the mans face as he spoke to Dev. Turning his eye on the prisoner he grinned.

"Mornin' di'kutla. Your gonna tell us what we want to know." he said matter-of-factually, motioning with the dagger which hovered mere centimeters before the mans face, the low hum of the vibrating blade providing a background theme to his words.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 pm
The man spat back towards the mando.

"Squid faced piece of sithspit. You threaten me with a knife? I've seen better intimidation attempts from a nerf."

The lieutenant was an aged human, his clothes nothing out of the ordinary. No uniform, no particular markings from the get go that were obvious. Dev sighed.

"Mandalorians have no appreciation for the application of torture. Pain is nothing compared to the mental anguish of a true master..."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 pm
"Threaten? No, this is not to threaten. This is a promise. Because when this man here asks you something, and you don't answer, you will feel the utmost pain." Darr said, his face stoic, the grin gone, he wiped whatever spit had hit him off with his glove. He did not enjoy torture, he was no sadist, but there was no-need to tell that to Dev. If the datapad they found had nothing, then it was the only way to get Intel is out of this guy, that was just how it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:55 am
Toying around with the Lieutenant's Datapad, Lath decoded it and read its contents to himself. He raised a brow and then tapped Dev's sholder with it, offering it to him.
"Check this out. Make any sense to you?"

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 am
Nurak sighed as he stepped forward and leveled his lightsaber at the officer. "While they're looking at your orders perhaps you should tell us who you are, why you're here, and why I shouldn't sever your head and use it as a kickball."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:42 am
Dev stared at the message. Knowing his connections, the words made perfect sense. "Well, we know who they are..."

~~

Meanwhile, the lieutenant went white as a ghost. The intense stare of the chiss was nothing which didn't complement the impact of a lightsaber. Considering what the sith were rumored to do, the guy simply trembled in fear.

"Y-y-you're joking... y-y-you sith never are t-t-t-that merciful..." he stammered.

~~

Dev pointed out a single word on the datapad. "Vigo. Only one particular organization uses that title in masse. From that alone..."

~~

"... I'll tell you everything. Who i am, who I work for, just don't take me to an interrogator. I am the lieutenant Bardas Sunrider, and I work for..."

~~

"... Black Sun. The Hutts don't care for honorifics, and I don't know of any major organizations that use the title. And according to this, they're..."

~~

"...here to take that woman back with us. Something's preventing our men from leaving the bunker we tracked her to...."

~~

"... and he's probably not very well informed by the looks of it. The Vigo probably doesn't care to understand that his little abduction is going awry, but he is simpleminded enough to send more thugs. Probably hired a bounty hunter like myself to originally perform the extraction, and when things hit the fan, decided to send his right hand man in to do the dirty work. Wouldn't be the first time I've heard of it. He's probably being motivated by..."

~~

"... my family! If I come back alive without her, they'll kill them all. I just wanted to be safe..."

~~

"... which really doesn't bode well for us. If this message is correct, we can expect at least one other party ahead of us to fight our way through to our target. If not more. If only we knew how many..."

~~

"... were still are left by their last transmission. Fifteen people now down to twelve. Couldn't even walk out the door, and there's no landing pad to safely drop a team in. We're just the backup i swear!"

Dev gave a sigh, looking over at the interrogation sequence. "Looks like i'm not the only one who's capable of making a person spill their guts with a slight gleam in the eye. I'm sure his information will be more reliable than my guessing at the situation though. By the way, you think you can tap into their com channels? It might be a bit of an advantage if we knew at least some of the enemy's movements." He pointed towards the helmets of the brute squad they had just taken care of.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:12 am
"You want com channel's sliced, I can do it. Just might take a bit of fenangling."
Flipping down his computer visor, the Zabrak took the helm off a corpse and plugged his visor into the com piece of the helm. He then began to adjust his own com as data flashed across his visor, attempting to sync the units up.

(Use Computer Check)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am
Silently slipping his dagger back into its sheath, Darr'ghul stood up and scratched his head."So we have to walk into a hostage situation of some sort, or a siege."

He began to collect the grenades, medpack, and a camouflage poncho from the bodies, slinging an extra blaster rifle over his shoulder and slipping into the poncho. He removed a powerpack from one of the other rifles and slid it onto his bandoleer.

"We best patch up and get ready to move again." he said, then looked at the apparently Black Sun officer. "But what to do with him..."

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 am
"Tie him to a tree." The Zabrak said as he continued to fiddle with the comlinks. "No point in bringing him with us."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:50 pm
"Whatever you're gonna do, make it quick. Any luck on those coms?" Dev asked the Zabrak.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 pm
After some fine tunning, Lath got a clear signal.
"Got it. Signal Channel 4.7865."

((They saying anything?))  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas