Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm
Aura smiled, "I do have it memorized but it's not the same as reading what my ancestors wrote with my own eyes," and then as if on cue, she replied "Only if you tell me my bow skills are the best that there is." Although it was the truth, it was almost a sort of routine for her to make him admit it.. and then she would go on to compliment his skills..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:34 am
(nothing for me to really post....flying cowXD lol)  

Krav3n88

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:28 pm
(( Moo! And yeah, the same. I'll just wait =D ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm
Anaheim just shook his head with a smile. If anything, he couldn't see the right way of spending a lifetime reading books. "You're avoiding the topic at hand. I've got a hunt that I want you to accompany me with. And a simple yes or no will suffice." He pointed out. Anaheim purposely left out the part where he had another partner, maybe so that he can teach Aura to be more socially acceptable. "Besides, you need to get out into the sunlight more often." Anaheim added, rubbing Aura's head with his hand.

Kota, meanwhile, pounced on Keesa, playfully nibbling her ear and purring as he played around with her.  

Durban59-

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 pm
Aura smirked, "You know I will.." She paused and then said, "So what sort of monster are we going after this time..?"

Keesa on the other hand was not so fond of Kota--at least not yet. She jumped up onto Aura's shoulder after she freed herself from Kota's pounce. She then stuck her tongue out at him in a childish manner.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:53 am
Klarth stood waiting for Malcolm and Omega at the exit of town roughly an hour later feeding his new and unhappy, yet slightly less stressed mount apples to gain its trust, and his own that it wouldn't do a barrel roll in mid air to get rid of him (Don't feel like dragging out the whole"how I got him to like me" thing any longer, and I feel neither do you guys.)  

KaiTenSatsuma

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am
Malcolm and his mount came up over the horizon. Behind him was a large wagon that was filled with weapons. 10 mintues later he finally got up and seen his griffon. "Nice ride..hope it can follow orders. Here take some of this load and lets head to the people. We are burning sunlight, lets get out of here." He handed him the smaller bombs so he could trie them up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 pm
"Come on, i'll explain as we go along." Anaheim explained to Aura as he went over to Kota and patted his head. "Hey, if you've know her for THAT long and she still doesn't see the reason, maybe it's not meant to be." He told Kota as the Felyne moved onto his shoulder and climbed down his back to stand on his hind legs, still feeling a little depressed about Keesa's cold rejection.  

Durban59-

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:32 am
Klarth saddled his mount after securing his supplies, saddle bags and weapon. He rubbed the noble hybrid's neck, he hadn't decided on a name yet but that could be chosen later, he snapped the reigns and took flight, following the road the wagon was taking, keeping an eagle-eye view of the surrounding area to keep abreast of the situation as it happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 am
(you can make up what they say and do too, im kinda free balling it)
It took another 20minutes of riding until they manage to get to the medic camp of the last hunters who try to take on the prey. Malcolm jumped down and told Omega to wait outside. Stepping inside he looked around the rows of bed and realized he had no idea which one faced their target. He stood there for a moment trying to figure out what to do. He best figure that he should just wait for his partner who was carring the wanted add and they could use that to ask around.

Krav3n88

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:04 pm
"Alright.. But first..." Aura pulled out her bow and arrows from somewhere inside her backpack, which seemed to transform into a quiver with her moving it around a bit. "I'm ready." She then added as she started heading for the door, enthusiastically. After she was at the door, out of earshot she quietly teased Keesa, "You're just playing hard to get, aren't you.." Keesa gave her a perplexing look though with a slight smirk. She then slowed and turned to face Anaheim, "You coming..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 pm
Anaheim strapped his blade again, to be safe that it wasn't falling off or anything of the sort. "All right, let's go." He told Aura as he stepped out of his seat and towards the door. "I'll be at the main gate, waiting." He finished, with Kota walking right behind him.

He then made his way up to the main gate, where Dancey was still waiting. She seemed a little bored, so he decided to lean against the gate to. "Seems as though you were a little bored waiting." He told Dancey.  

Durban59-

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 am
Aura had followed Anaheim, though she lagged behind a bit as she adjusted to the light of the sun. She caught up to Anaheim, but then realized that there was another girl there.. and then started to make a 180, hoping Anaheim wouldn't notice her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 pm
(( Augh! Pardon the long absense. I've been busy with Christmas productions and mid-term preparations -_- Ugh, mid-terms ))

Dancey sat doodling in the dirt with the tip of her foot. When she looked up she saw Anaheim coming, followed closely by a pretty girl and her companion. She smiled. Good. The more the merrier. This'll be easy now. However, the other girl didn't seem to happy to see her. Dancey looked at the ground, a little idignant, but mostly guilty. Was she imposing?  

Queen Mother of the West

Durban59-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:30 am
Unfortunately for Aura, Anaheim did notice. He gave a low grunt of frustration as he got on both feet and looked to Kota with a nod. "Excuse me for just one second.." He told Dancey as he made his way towards Aura. He made the swift move of grabbing her by the wrist and started dragging her towards the gate if needed. "Come on, you're coming with me whether you like it or not. Besides, it's for your own good!" He told her as they got closer to the gate itself.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff