Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cursed Mansion (Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:52 pm
Ayaka opened her eyes and sat up smiling,' I'm not sad! And that may work...' She started to sing (in her head) http://www.playlist.com/playlist/18504996619 ((Number 7))
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka glanced up at Yuuki with a sad look on her face,' No, I just couldn't talk one day...' She laid back and shut her eyes,' It just happened.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' Thank you. I used to sing for a living...' She smiled and sat on her bed.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled and took Yuuki's hand pulling her to her room, she put in a tape that played her song as she was little.

*Yuuki's eyes brightened* wow! u really could sing 2! i mean, u know how there r those ppl that love 2 sing but r terrible at it? well ur not 1 of them! and i mean that in the nicest way possible!

thats wonderful! but do u know how u became mute in the first place? if u dont mind me asking.

*Yuuki gets a sad expression* i am sorry. i shouldnt have ask. i didnt mean 2 make u sad. hmmm.....i'm sure i could hear u sing if u think about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:02 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka opened her eyes and sat up smiling,' I'm not sad! And that may work...' She started to sing (in her head) http://www.playlist.com/playlist/18504996619 ((Number 7))
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka glanced up at Yuuki with a sad look on her face,' No, I just couldn't talk one day...' She laid back and shut her eyes,' It just happened.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' Thank you. I used to sing for a living...' She smiled and sat on her bed.

thats wonderful! but do u know how u became mute in the first place? if u dont mind me asking.

*Yuuki gets a sad expression* i am sorry. i shouldnt have ask. i didnt mean 2 make u sad. hmmm.....i'm sure i could hear u sing if u think about it.

(sorry my computer wont let me hear the song) wow it actually works!i never knew that was possible. thats pretty cool! *yuuki said smile bright with a gleam in her eye*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm
(oh 'kay, it's 'every heart' )
Ayaka smiled,' Thank you, I practice all the time and that is my favorite song in the whole wide world!'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

(sorry my computer wont let me hear the song) wow it actually works!i never knew that was possible. thats pretty cool! *yuuki said smile bright with a gleam in her eye*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:33 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' Thank you, I practice all the time and that is my favorite song in the whole wide world!'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

well its absolutely lovely!!!!!! *looks out the door and wonders of a way 2 get out of the house*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Ayaka frowned,' If you want to get out... I've already tried that it won't work.' She laid down.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

well its absolutely lovely!!!!!! *looks out the door and wonders of a way 2 get out of the house*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka frowned,' If you want to get out... I've already tried that it won't work.' She laid down.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*frowns* i cant believe we're trapped in here! is there any way that we can get out? wat if some1 from the outside takes us out.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 pm
'If someone came up here from outside and broke the curse we could leave... but that's it.' She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling,' I'm not sure if I'd want to though, it has been my home for a long time...'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*frowns* i cant believe we're trapped in here! is there any way that we can get out? wat if some1 from the outside takes us out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:53 pm
NekoLover1994
'If someone came up here from outside and broke the curse we could leave... but that's it.' She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling,' I'm not sure if I'd want to though, it has been my home for a long time...'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

yea.....i know wat u mean. i've lived here 4 most of my life. but only recently have i been thinking about the outside world.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm
Akaya nodded,' Yeah, it seems like it would be fun out there.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

yea.....i know wat u mean. i've lived here 4 most of my life. but only recently have i been thinking about the outside world.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

yea. i wonder if we'll ever run out of stuff in here. cuz if the food or somethin runs out then we'll be doomed!!!!!!!!! *Yuuki laughs a little* sorry, sometimes i get a little dramatic 4 no reason.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 pm
Ayaka giggled silently and smiled,' Yeah we would be.' She sat up and walked out past Yuuki to the window pointing to people looking at the house,' Look, if we could only get them up here.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

yea. i wonder if we'll ever run out of stuff in here. cuz if the food or somethin runs out then we'll be doomed!!!!!!!!! *Yuuki laughs a little* sorry, sometimes i get a little dramatic 4 no reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:25 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka giggled silently and smiled,' Yeah we would be.' She sat up and walked out past Yuuki to the window pointing to people looking at the house,' Look, if we could only get them up here.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki followed her 2 the window and waved at the ppl then watched them scream and run away* well thats not nice. *turns 2 Ayaka* do i look scary 2 u?  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:27 pm
Ayaka shook her head,' No, you're one of the most pretty ones here.' She sighed silently,' They just aren't used to cat ears...' She glanced down and saw a family walking by, the little girl looked up and waved to them, Ayaka looked surprised but waved back.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki followed her 2 the window and waved at the ppl then watched them scream and run away* well thats not nice. *turns 2 Ayaka* do i look scary 2 u?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka shook her head,' No, you're one of the most pretty ones here.' She sighed silently,' They just aren't used to cat ears...' She glanced down and saw a family walking by, the little girl looked up and waved to them, Ayaka looked surprised but waved back.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*touches her gloved hands 2 her ears* but they r such a pretty blue color! *Yuuki smiles* it looks like that little girl isnt scared about cat ears.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Ayaka smiled,' No... most little kids aren't it's the parents.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*touches her gloved hands 2 her ears* but they r such a pretty blue color! *Yuuki smiles* it looks like that little girl isnt scared about cat ears.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff