black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander cursed under his breath when he saw four tails sword coming at him. He was paying attention to ryoku that he had forgot about her. he felt his feet get stuck to the ground. He leaned to the side. The blade went through him. blood on her blade. he was smart enough to move out of any vital blows. "i give up." he put his hands up in suerendur. He knew if he continued that he would surely be killed. he dropped his kanata. "you win Matssura." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:53 pm
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
"I think I'm good right now."She said to Ryoku. Matsuura drew her blade back and sheathed it. She jumped back from the sticky mess of syrup. "Leave this village and don't come back."She said to him. Her eyes closed briefly as she felt her body weaken for a moment. I can't faint now! The senbon dropped and she caught it. Matsuura opened her eyes."Or I will kill you."

...That girls can't fight...

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:59 pm
black shadow0
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "what you don't want to interrogate me and try and figure out where the base is?" he was confused this kage was letting his go after almost destroying her village allies. he didn't understand how this woman could do his. "Miyumi. stay here if you wish." he looked at Matssura. he took off his mask and left it at her feet. "good bye." He Took off running making clones so he wouldn't get followed. The mask that lay at the Kazekages feet blew up in a huge explosion. ...Life is about creating yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:02 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

Miyumi had a calm expression "I'm glad your cooperating..." She told the boy.Her eyes looked over to where Alexander was defeated already...ugh...he's so careless... Miyumi sighed "It's pointless to fight if I have no reason to help you out...now" she muttered. She turned to Senki her Rinnegan eyes remembering the chakra of his. "sorry, but I must leave now..." She closed her eyes and scattered into paper butterflies. "Sayonara."

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
""Dammit"Matsuura was blown back. She slammed into a building. Her body slumped to the floor. One hand was draped across her bleeding stomach and the other was limp at her side. Blood dripped from her forehead. He tricked me? She clenched her fist in anger but pain shot up her hand making her gasp. She relaxed it with a groan. "I'm so stupid." She had used most of her chakra during the fight. The pain of losing to an Akatsuki member burned her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 pm
((Hmph... I can't get pictures to appear... darn))

To not know love...

Reiba silently glided through the halls of the mansion, only pausing once or twice to look at a door or two. Her father was at a meeting, again, and her mother was out on a mission, again. Reiba was a little sad that they were gone and leaving her alone again, but she knew somewhere in her heart that they were always there for her. "Maybe... I'll go on a little break... a vacation." She sighed, looking out a window at the ever swirling sand of Sunagakure.

...Is to not know life.

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:43 am
Alexander
User Image
There were three Alexanders standing not to far away from where the battle had just taken place. "...or should i say i win." The Alexanders reappeared by the building. The two clones picked The kazekage up. The real Alexander said "Miyumi were leaving now." The cones and the original Alexander disappeared with the Kazekage. They were about 3 miles away from where the leaf village gate was. the Alexanders began to Run back toward the base. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku knew where they were going and decided to intervine, then Ryoku appeared infront of Alexander with Valefor. "I'm sorry, but I'm new to this continent, but i think kidnapping someone is illegal here aswell" Ryoku told him.
...is to never know love

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:26 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander looked at Ryoku and said "yes it's illegal but i don't fall under the same rules as you do." The clones went to the side and kept the Kazekage at bay. The real Alexander took out his severed hand from before. The severed hand was balled into a fist. Alexander opened up the fist to show a real bird. The bird flew over to Ryoku. "Take this bird as a gift." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
Matsuura couldn't do anything as she was picked up by Alexanders clone. I can't give up...The thought crossed her mind as she weakly looked around. "Your going to remove my demon aren't you?"She asked softly. Matsuura had heard of what happened to Sabaku No Gaara when he was taken by the Akatsuki. She hoped Ryoku would try and help her. She hated both ideas because she liked to be independent. With the last bit of energy she spit her senbon at the clone attempting to disrupt the chakra and make the clone disappear.

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:52 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander [clone] didn't disappear. The clone put it's mask on Matssura's face."don't make me kill you." The real Alexander walked over to the kazekage and the clone. "Not exactly. we've found ways to take your demons chakra away and use it when ever we want. it's easier to do it that way. so really you'll become a prisoner of the akitsuki. But do not worry you will be treated well." Alexander was nice to people he was only evil cause his father wanted him to be just like himself. Alexander brushed the kazekage's cheek with the back of his hand. "i will make sure that you are treated like a guess at are base." He turned back to the boy and said "I'm going to ask nicely.please leave me to my job." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:04 pm
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
Matsuura looked away from him in disgust. She hated people who did things like this. She stiffened up slightly as his hand brushed her cheek. She relaxed and closed her eyes. Not passed out or sleeping but just resting. Staying wired up wouldn't help her later on. The word prisoner didn't help with her frayed nerves anyway. Who will command and protect my people while I'm gone?

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander smiled. he was the kind hearted one in his group. But even being kind hearted he just loved to play with peoples emotions. He loved to see the expressions on peoples faces cause he couldn't show those expressions on his own face. This was the reason he wore a mask. He had got annoyed waiting for the boys response. "goodbye." The clone and the original Alexander started to walk again. Alexander looked at the Kazekage as they walked. i wonder what she's thinking about. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:23 pm
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
Matsuura remembered that she left her katana and sighed. Its gone...She opened her eyes and looked at Alexander."Your quite clever."She said to Alexander. Matsuura wasn't complementing but just making a statement. She wouldn't have even thought of an exploding mask.

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:23 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
" Sorry I can't do that for unlike you i live with a code of honor that tells me to save those who're in danger and that woman is in danger so i'll get back from you and protect her until she's fully recovered" he told Alexander. Then without warning Valefor charged at the clone knocking him and grabbed Matsuura and flew off. "Thanks Valefor now i won't have to hold back" he said as he got into a fighting stance long forgotten.
...is to never know love

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces