Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
Hogwarts: The Lilly and James Years[open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monochan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:19 pm
If you're still interested in this RP, it's in Barton Town here  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:20 am
*enters Gryffyndor's common room* umm...hi...I'm...I'm Juliene. Were's...umm...were's the girl's housing room?  

midget pandas

midget pandas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:30 am
*rushes upstairs* "found it."
*leves girls' common room and is in the face of the end of the wand* "I suggest you don't move," says a man with an unreckonable voice. I didn't move, but a moment later, I was bleeding from my stomach. I don't know how, but I was. I fell down the stairs and passed out. I woke up on a bed with Madam Pomfrey and everyone from the Gryffindor common room standing over my bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:05 pm
Severus Snape was lurking in the coroner of Madam Pomfrey looking at the girl in the bed and said ''how this midget get hurt?'' ''well someone found her like this at the bottom of the stairs''um Severus could you give her ,her medicine ?''Madam Pomfey left the room and Snape said ''take your medicine midget'' James give him a dirty look as he was giving the medicine to Juliene
''here ''when she was done taking her medicine Lilly pass by him and stood next to James.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers