Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 am
Hello all the new puffies and all the old. I am back and hopefully shall be able to hang out with all of you. Unless of course life gets busy again. But I shall try and be here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 am
((omg, the fourth page! Isn't that amazing, razz Hopefully we can have more than three active members sweatdrop ))  

WickedRentSpringAwakening

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 am
Well, there will at least be four. HPGoG is my favorite distraction from doing (real) school work xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:07 pm
((So tell me HoH what your favorite part of being in this guild is? I'm excited to be in it.))  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Hey guys.

I'm pretty active here, I just don't do a lot of the roleplaying aspect besides the classes.
I wish we had more Hufflepuff members, period. I guess the nice students just haven't join yet. wink razz

I ended up losing my computer for about a month and a half and ended up missing most of the winter term when I could've earned us more points. -.-

Unless life gets weirder and hectier {is that a word...?} for me, I shall be around, somewhere. smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 am
(( Grey Gardens I hope you'll be able to stick around and RP with us, it should be a fun term biggrin

Wicked, my favorite part is role playing definitely! I'm a creative writing major so I love doing stuff like this, it's incredible practice for assignments, and anything Harry Potter in general makes me so stoked))

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 am
I'm not actually in college yet. I'm going next semester. I'm going to be a theatre major though, so I don't know how active I'll be in here than, I'll try though. Theatre Majors are notoriously busy. I love Harry Potter as well, and I'm looking forward to rping in here. Let's see if we can get some activity going in our common rooms. And activity in the role playing areas and classrooms. It'd be great if we could as a group give some healthy competition for the House Cup!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Yess, I'd like to see Hufflepuff make a good comeback.

And theatre's actually my double major. I won't lie, it's really busy, but so much fun!

newoxikkin

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm
I hope I will but I've sort of lost my lust for roleplaying the past 2 years unfortunately.

I just came back from dinner at my grandparents who were "celebrating" their 62nd wedding anniversary!! Can you imagine being married to someone that long? Ugh, I don't know lol.

Also, I do hope Hufflepuff picks up the pace. I just don't think we get enough people sorted into our house and that hurts us a lot. I've been sorted into Hufflepuff a few times, whether it be an online test or in another guild type setting and it surprised me at first, "Me?! Nice? What!?" But I suppose someone must've thought so lol.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 pm
The problem with the sorting hat quiz in this guild is that it is obviously not impartial because it is done by someone case by case. Hufflepuff would usually have more people in it because it's sort of a "left over" house. It's my favorite house too and the house I always love.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm
(Ida Brook, i reckon could be a name in one of the rivers in Brock Valley or other, but i meant to vote for Brock's Valley, as that is a word meaning badger, but it is more conspicous about it)

User Image

Lana entered the common room, looking around at the yellow decorated room, and smiled. She really liked Hufflepuff, she wasn't sure what it was going to be like when she was first sorted, but now she was sure that Hufflepuff was the place to be

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am
It would seem that term is almost upon us! Infact the Hogwarts Express is supposed to leave today. I need to get my class ready for students! biggrin And get going with the signing up for classes myself.

Oh, and I like Brock Valley for some reason. *shrugs*

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 pm
(( Wow. It's a close battle between names on that poll. Lana, do you mean to say that you wanted to vote for Brock's Valley but accidentally voted for something else? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:26 pm
Yes i intented to vote for Brock's Valley. But i clicked other.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Lana entered the common room, hiding behind her back a strange box shaped object covered in a black and yellow cloth.
The box was making sniffling noises and moving around alot, there also seemed to be a chewing noise, Lana started to move across the common room, hiding the obvious box as much as she could as she moved.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff