Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:45 am
"Hello i can sense your trying to find my killing aura of me being hungry over here." Moondas groaned and hated not being able to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:51 am
Rogu decided that killing the hollow and throwing it at the hungrey aura to eat would be more interesting than watching his brother kill it.
"Throw us some meat from the hollow Aku" Aku just throw a large bit of its arm at him and he quickly throw it at the aura.  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:56 am
"WOOHOO" Moondas said cheerfully "Free flying meat is the best." Moondas chewed on the meat happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 am
"Okay, so Moondas, you can sense my aura too. And it should be telling you that I will not allow you to kill my friends especially nor Rogu." Nanao said to Moondas. "Hey, Rogu, that was an excellent idea." she said to Rogu. Phew, I see Rogu is pretty clever but I still will try to protect him as good as I can. she thought and watched Moondas and waited for him if he lets go of Rogu or not.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:02 am
Moondas finished his meal forgetting about any blood in the area and forgetting about what he was just doing not hungry anymore. Moondas thought "what was i just doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:05 am
Rogu saw as his killing area quickly left as the meat went to the area and vanished almost as fast. "I think that solved one problem, now shall we kill this hollow and eat it? Or just kill it? And yes all my family can smell there aura, and even see them. However its just me and my brother. My parents kinda turned into cat demons and we had to kill them...." He didnt like mentioning this, and netheir did his brother who just glared at his back.  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 am
Moondas ran up to rogu and said "LETS EAT IT!" Then Moondas heard someone say "sit" and he fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 am
"Hey, Moondas. If you are hungry just tell me and I will try to get some food for you. But from what your aura told me you could have attacked Rogu. But he was clever enough to avoid that. So please tell us if you need food. Okay?" Nanao said and let out a sigh of relief. Pheww... that was close. she thought. "Hey, Rogu, you okay?" she then asked Rogu worried about him.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:11 am
"OK i should tell you this now cause when you say any tricks that dogs do like sit or roll over i have to obey those tricks if i want to or not." Moondas got up from the ground as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 am
Rogu was a little sad, to remeber killing his own parents...maybe their souls were devoured by the demons when they turned...maybe they kind didnt have a soul to begin with. "Im fine, lets go back to the classroom, and why are you sitting over there?" he questioned staring at the old killing aura which was sitting on the floor for some reason  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:16 am
"Was i just totally ignored? If you say any tricks like sit or roll over i have to obey those tricks if i like it or not."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:21 am
"Okay, I agree. Let us get back to the class room." Nanao said. "Hey, can I help?" she said to Moondas reaching a hand out to help him stand up. "Oww. I am sorry if I have made you sad, Rogu. I did not know." Nanao apologized with a bit sad face. I think he did not want to mention his parents and I made him speak of something of that even I would not want to. she thought to herself.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 am
Moondas grabbed Nanoa`s hand and repeated again what he was ignored 2 times about "HELLO?!?! Is anyone listening to me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:26 am
"Oh, sorry. I was listening to you but I do not intend on doing so. Anyways thank you for the information." Nanao said then walked back to the class room with Rogu and Moondas.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:27 am
Aku punched Rogu around hit head and began to walk back to class.

Rogu regaining his usual look and glared at his brother returning to the direction of the classroom. "He always does that when i talk about mun and dad, anyway lets go, doggy and shini-chan". He smiled at the nicknames he named at them and thought it would be fun to see their reactions.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff