Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
Have you played any FF games that are before FFVII? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played any FF games that are BEFORE VII?
  Yes
  No
  I've played them all!
View Results

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 am
TB
Nikki Rydia
Anyway, I would love to see a remake of Final Fantasy V and VI on DS. They remade III and IV, and there's even going to be a remake of the first game for DS. I want V and VI! crying

I'd love to see them remade, but personally I'd preferred to see them done on something like the 360/ps3 graphics with fancier graphics.

Anway, I've grown up on the classics. I didn't get into FFIV very much, but I absolutely adored VI since it came out in 94. To this day it's still my favorite game.

I loved it so much that my first tattoo I got last year was of Setzer in battle pose(redrawn by a friend).

It doesn't really matter to me which console it's on, so long as a remake is done! More love to the classics!!!

And also that's awesome about the tattoo! I wouldn't want to get one though, (needles are BAAAD for me....) heh heh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:08 pm
Nikki Rydia
TB
Nikki Rydia
Anyway, I would love to see a remake of Final Fantasy V and VI on DS. They remade III and IV, and there's even going to be a remake of the first game for DS. I want V and VI! crying

I'd love to see them remade, but personally I'd preferred to see them done on something like the 360/ps3 graphics with fancier graphics.

Anway, I've grown up on the classics. I didn't get into FFIV very much, but I absolutely adored VI since it came out in 94. To this day it's still my favorite game.

I loved it so much that my first tattoo I got last year was of Setzer in battle pose(redrawn by a friend).

It doesn't really matter to me which console it's on, so long as a remake is done! More love to the classics!!!

And also that's awesome about the tattoo! I wouldn't want to get one though, (needles are BAAAD for me....) heh heh

Haha yeah, well, I'm a pretty huge chicken with needles too but I braved it out. It didn't actually hurt all that much.  

TB

Aged Browser

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:10 am
The only FF games I haven't played were those after FF7, including haven't played FF7 itself. Only games after FF6 I've played were X and X-2. FF doesn't really catch my interest beyond the 1990s.

FF1: GBA (Dawn of Souls)
FF2: GBA (Dawn of Souls)
FF3: NDS
FF4: SNES (ZSNES/SNES9X), GBA, NDS
FF5: SNES (English ROM hack/SNES9X), GBA
FF6: SNES (SNES9X), GBA
FFX: PS2 (first one played)
FFX2: PS2  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 pm
Princess Schala Zeal
The only FF games I haven't played were those after FF7, including haven't played FF7 itself. Only games after FF6 I've played were X and X-2. FF doesn't really catch my interest beyond the 1990s.

Heh heh, that's awesome! I played I through XII (not counting XI) and for sure the old-school games are way better. blaugh  

Nikki Rydia

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 pm
Nikki Rydia
Princess Schala Zeal

Heh heh, that's awesome! I played I through XII (not counting XI) and for sure the old-school games are way better. blaugh

I agree, though i'd still pick XII over I anyday. I get so very lost in FFI.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 pm
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Princess Schala Zeal

I really enjoyed playing XII. I don't know why people hate it. Sure, it was really different, but not bad. I mean, it had Gilgamesh in it! And it was the world of Ivalice! It's was totally like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I saw that Vaan and Penelo are in FFTA on DS. I wanna play that game! And I also saw that Balthier was in the remake of Final Fantasy Tactics on PSP. I need to play the PSP one too, but first I'll need a PSP. >.< Oh, and in FFI it isn't that hard to find your way. The only thing I have a problem with is getting through the levels, but that's not so bad. =P  

Nikki Rydia

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:02 pm
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Princess Schala Zeal

I really enjoyed playing XII. I don't know why people hate it. Sure, it was really different, but not bad. I mean, it had Gilgamesh in it! And it was the world of Ivalice! It's was totally like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I saw that Vaan and Penelo are in FFTA on DS. I wanna play that game! And I also saw that Balthier was in the remake of Final Fantasy Tactics on PSP. I need to play the PSP one too, but first I'll need a PSP. >.< Oh, and in FFI it isn't that hard to find your way. The only thing I have a problem with is getting through the levels, but that's not so bad. =P

You should have seem me when i ran into Gilgamesh was like "yay yay yay yay yay!!!!" and i was even more so "yay" when it played his theme 'clash on the big bridge' and then more yay's When Enkidu was there. More yays yet again when i discovered they had carried on the tradition of him carrying Genji armour. Needless to say after i defeated him i was all yayed out. lol.

I want to play those games too actually. desperately...

FFI i was all over the place trying to figure out where to go next. but that was because i was missing items. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:49 pm
It was cool that Gilgamesh had all those swords~!  

Nikki Rydia

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:47 am
Final Fantasy VI

I just killed Cid... crying

How do you know which fish is good for old man Cid?

Also when Celes Gets Locke's Bandanna when you go to get Locke in Phoenix cave is his Bandanna missing?

or is it re attached to his head? lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 pm
Screaming Nightshade
Final Fantasy VI

Also when Celes Gets Locke's Bandanna when you go to get Locke in Phoenix cave is his Bandanna missing?

In order to nurse Cid back to health you need to give him the fish that swims the fastest. Those are the best fish to give him. If there are no fish that swim fast get the second fastest fish. Never give him the slow fish! That's the bad fish and it will make him sicker. If there are no fish then go back and talk to Cid so the fish can respawn. Eventually he'll get better.

As for Locke's bandanna, I don't know. That's just one of those things you can't explain. blaugh  

Nikki Rydia

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
Final Fantasy VI

In order to nurse Cid back to health you need to give him the fish that swims the fastest. Those are the best fish to give him. If there are no fish that swim fast get the second fastest fish. Never give him the slow fish! That's the bad fish and it will make him sicker. If there are no fish then go back and talk to Cid so the fish can respawn. Eventually he'll get better.

As for Locke's bandanna, I don't know. That's just one of those things you can't explain. blaugh

Ohhh.... Cause i fed him a couple of fish then i left the game running when i went to do the dishes and i figured i took to long feeding him and he died from me not getting him food fast enough. But it's nice to know i just killed him with food poisoning. sweatdrop

Lol, yes. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm
Woah so much to write.
I own the GBA versions of FFI, FFII, FFIII (for the DS) FFIV, FFV
I own FFIX for the ps and FFXII Dirge of Cerberus, FFX and X-2, FFXII for ps2. I plan to buy FFXIII when it comes out
I do not own, but have played FFVII
I've also played the unnumbered FF games n other square enix games such as star ocean and radiata stories.
I have yet to play FFVI and FFVIII, and FFXII

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISSIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my baby..... It's hard to play without flipping out over the voices and talking stuff.  

Yazoo the Awsome

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Yazoo the Awsome
Woah so much to write.
I own FFIX for the ps and FFXII Dirge of Cerberus, FFX and X-2, FFXII for ps2. I plan to buy FFXIII when it comes out
I've also played the unnumbered FF games n other square enix games such as star ocean and radiata stories.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISSIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my baby..... It's hard to play without flipping out over the voices and talking stuff.

No way! You need to play FFVI! It's one of the best in the series! If you ask me it's better than VII! Go get it right nao!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm
Nikki Rydia
Yazoo the Awsome
Woah so much to write.

No way! You need to play FFVI! It's one of the best in the series! If you ask me it's better than VII! Go get it right nao!

Gaah I wish I'd checked this guild a few days back. I've been doing a livestream of playing through FFVI Advance. If anyone's still interested I'm continuing later tonight. :V

Currently I just finished the first part of Zozo and on my way to the OPERA HOUSE. wink

I'll post here again before I start it up, but it won't be probably till around 7 or 8 central time, maybe 9. I've mostly been playing for a friend of mine who's never played FFVI before.

Here's my livestream address though: http://www.livestream.com/setzytb  

TB

Aged Browser

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm
I've played them all, some several times. A few, I refuse to, because my favorite characters die. (sniff)

COME BACK SQUALL! YOU WERE MY FAVORITE!

Ok, now that the temp. insanity is gone.......
It still saddens me though, and certain music videos make me cry. I have oficcially lost my dignity for a game. I am now an official loser, and applaud myself.
~claps~  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces