The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:14 am
sgarecool
"Tell them that I cannot accompany them to dinner."Came His cold reply his back was turne to face, and he was staring out of the window looking more colder ,stern and seemd to have agged a 100 years.

"So it begins."He murmered.

Faith looked at him.

"Professor are you alright?" asked Faith. She didnt want the DADA Teacher to snap and the classes have not even started yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:23 pm
((Wow, u guys started off I think a lil bit too fast dat i didn't roleplay in time. sweatdrop . so where r we right now, in hogwarts already??... lols))  

Pow in the Wow

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:21 pm
Tifagirl
sgarecool
"Tell them that I cannot accompany them to dinner."Came His cold reply his back was turne to face, and he was staring out of the window looking more colder ,stern and seemd to have agged a 100 years.

"So it begins."He murmered.

Faith looked at him.

"Professor are you alright?" asked Faith. She didnt want the DADA Teacher to snap and the classes have not even started yet.

**Harrys a teacher at Hogwarts, and he goes there, with Faith to perpare for when the stundents come.**

He turned to face her,"I am fine Faith..."His voice was soft yet cruel."Leave,"was all taht he said before the door slammed shut.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:28 pm
Faith rudded her nose after the door hit it. She rolled her eyes. 'Pissy enough.' thought Faith she headed to the greathall. She walked over to the table.

"Prof. Griff will not be coming." mumlded Faith.

"Oh well bring him food then." smiled one of the proffesors. She handed Faith a plate of food. Faith glared at the teacher. She took the food with her free hand that was not rudding her nose.

'Ok thats it. Father is going to have to do his own dirty work afer this mission.' Thuoght Faith really mad. She muttered all the way back to the DADA room. She just opened the boor and stormed in. She placed the plate on James desk.

"Prof. Griff they told me to bring this up to you." she said though gritted teeth.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:30 pm
Tifagirl
Faith rudded her nose after the door hit it. She rolled her eyes. 'Pissy enough.' thought Faith she headed to the greathall. She walked over to the table.

"Prof. Griff will not be coming." mumlded Faith.

"Oh well bring him food then." smiled one of the proffesors. She handed Faith a plate of food. Faith glared at the teacher. She took the food with her free hand that was not rudding her nose.

'Ok thats it. Father is going to have to do his own dirty work afer this mission.' Thuoght Faith really mad. She muttered all the way back to the DADA room. She just opened the boor and stormed in. She placed the plate on James desk.

"Prof. Griff they told me to bring this up to you." she said though gritted teeth.

James rose an eyebrow when she stormed in,"Detention for disrespect."He hissed coldly,"And im not hungrey so take that with you when you leave."He snarled coldly. Still by the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:36 pm
Faith took a deep breath.

"My sisnserised appologies Prof." murmured Faith though gritted teeth. She was going to snap. She picked up the plate. "I will of crouse go to detention for disturding you."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:55 pm
Tifagirl
Faith took a deep breath.

"My sisnserised appologies Prof." murmured Faith though gritted teeth. She was going to snap. She picked up the plate. "I will of crouse go to detention for disturding you."

He sighed for a moment,"Dont do anything they ask of you to give too me, because I allready know what they are about to do before they can do it."came the reply.

"And take a break."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:58 pm
Faith looked at him.

"What is with you any ways?" asked Faith. "Your so.... siriuse all the time. Dont you know how to have fun?"  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:02 pm
James looked as if he had been insulted,"Fun?"He snarled coldly,"I have no time for fun."He snapped.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:06 pm
"But is you dont have fun you will turn out like Sniffalise. Ops I mean Snape." smiled Faith. "And no one wants to be that old fart."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:10 pm
James laughed he couldnt help it, then it seemd as if he hadnt laughed at All, he turned to face her and exsited the room,"Faith...You cant talk about teachers that way."He snaped, a smile still on his face,"You may leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:12 pm
"Corection Ex. Teacher." smirked Faith. "Oh come on you cant say you didnt like that insult on Snape. You wouldnt have laughed if you didnt like it."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:15 pm
Tifagirl
"Corection Ex. Teacher." smirked Faith. "Oh come on you cant say you didnt like that insult on Snape. You wouldnt have laughed if you didnt like it."

He made no notice that she had said anything,as he walked past, and onto the Quiditch pitch.

"Nice day to fly."he murmered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:22 pm
sgarecool
Tifagirl

He made no notice that she had said anything,as he walked past, and onto the Quiditch pitch.

"Nice day to fly."he murmered.
Faith just shrugged and walked off. She needed some sleep. She walked to her room. She walked over to the mini fridge she put in there. She pulled out a glass. It had red liqued in it. She took a sip of it and laied down on her bed. She then finished her glass and placed it on the bed side table. She then covered up and went to sleep.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:17 pm
James paused as he took out his wand and began to pace through the grounds, he paused when he noticed Hagrid, Fang bounded towords him hapily.

"down!"Hagrid bowlled as Fang started to lick my face, i pulled away from the dog and washed the slime off my face and annoyed exspression appeared on it."learn to controll your pets."James hissedcoldly as he turned and entered hogwarts.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff