Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:53 pm
Alex awoke from his sleep to the sounds of explosions from outside.Wonder what's going on He looked out the window and saw some more flashes of light near the registration building. Woah! maybe I should check it out. He ran out of the house and began to jump from building to building toward the sounds of battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm
Edward smirked. "Oh why did you hide in trees? It's no like I can't destroy them you know." He said as he saw Weasel hide in the forest. "Lava Plume!" He yelled destroying a giant amount of the forest. "Let her go or I'll be sure to burn you when I see you."

((He's a hot head XD [sorry had to do it]))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Kane was walking around, observing the people joining the tournament. When he sensed a battle going on, he hastened over to it. He noticed Edward and two new people, then Andrew. He sighed when Something grabbed the Absol and then Jikana. He disappeared into the shadows and then reappeared in a shadow of a tree near where he saw them disappear to. With a frown he used Dark void and stretched it out in a dome, 50 meters wide, if you were caught in it, you'd've been put to instant sleep. That should take of both sides of the battle, he thought to himself, if they are caught in it that is. Kane had his eye on where Jikana was and was about to go to her, to get her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 pm
Alex stopped before he got to the spot he'd seen from his room. A large dome of dark,purple energy had appeared and figured it would be best if he just watched from his vantage point atop the building he was on.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

explodingstaples

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm
Weasel almost shouted when the trees next to them caught on fire, "You distract him, you're faster. I'll get the girl to Gyro." he said. Weasel picked Jikana up and slung her over his shoulder, "Meet me back at Gyro's." he said. Weasel jumped to the next tree and kept jumping from tree to tree until he was out of sight, "Not getting caught today. Not getting caught because some hot headed absol can't run from a fight when he needs to." he mumbled as he jumped. Weasel dropped to the forest floor and kept running towards Gyro's hideout, "More protected gijinkas you kidnap, more money you get. Remember that, Weasel." he said to himself. Weasel looked around and ran across a street into another forest. He kept running with Jikana slung over his shoulder. He was almost there, just a few more yards. He looked back and saw a dome of dark energy about five yards away from him, "Really? The Darkrai gijinka? Two legendaries already?!" he groaned and kept running.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 pm
Kane let go of the void and sank into the shadows, he went from shadow to shadow, following Weasel. Catching a glimpse of him he stared at his shadow and then sank into the shadows again, the top of his head came out and his arm, he then grabbed onto Weasel's ankle. He raised head slightly more and said in his deep voice, "If you can't escape your own shadow, then you're not leaving here with the girl."  

sujiidu

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Alex watched as the dome got bigger then dissipated. Looks like its safe to go now. As he began moving again he noticed out of the corner of his eye a fleeing linoone with an unconscious jirachi girl on his back. That looks suspicious but where have I seen that jirachi before? He thought about this then decided to go help. He changed course and began heading in the linoone's path.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 pm
Weasel turned around to face Kane. He looked in the direction he had been running. He was so close to Gyro. Weasel looked at Kane. He couldn't get caught now, not now. He would be made fun of by every other thief in the world if he was captured and the public was made aware, "I've got the Jirachi!" he shouted, hoping Gyro would come and help him get rid of Kane, "You hired me, come help if you want me to stay on your side!" Weasel was one of the few people that, if fired, would go straight to his former employer's arch enemy and work for them instead. He stared at Kane, "Look, Mr. Kane, sir, I'm not a threat!" he said with an uneasy smile. Then he saw Alex, "Another person? Why can't anyone go for the Absol?!" he complained.

explodingstaples

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 pm
Greg growled as he saw them disappear. "Stupid linoon interfering." He growled angrily. There was no way Greg could catch up to them so he just ran up to go after Andrew.

Edward on the other hand grew angrier. "No one interferes in my fight." He said as he saw that Kane was there. "Oh well the linoone is in trouble. Kane do good." He said to himself looking over at Andrew. He shot flamethrower at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:36 pm
Kane twitched his head side to side slightly. "You have Jikana. And you just proved to me right now that you've sided with Gyro." he said slowly as his grip on Weasel's ankle tightened slightly. "I could put you to sleep right now and make your sanity start slipping away from you. But I won't. IF you give me back Jikana."  

sujiidu

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 pm
Alex ran up, coming up behind the darkrai. "Hey let that jirachi go!",he yelled at the linoone.He took an offensive stance and ignited his fists to show he meant business.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:44 pm
Gyro - The Villain Giratina Gijinka

User Image

Gyro ripped a portal between space and time. Then he was right in front of Kane. He smirked and shouted to him directly. "Don't you dare touch my precious prize!" Then he used Dragon Claw at Kane's face which made him let go of Weasel. He turned to Weasel and said, "Nice job calling my help. My precious prize would have slipped through my fingers if you hadn't shout like a coward." Then he laughed evilly. Gyro then ordered to Weasel, "Now go hurry up and bring her to the hideout. The other gijinkas will protect the hideout if any of the Legendaries or other Gijinkas dare try to take her." He watched as Weasel left and faced Darkrai. "Now, where were we? Ahh yes! The part where I claw your face off!" He shouted very insanely. Then he used Shadow Claw at the Darkrai Gijinka and at Alex which did a powerful blow on both of their faces.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image

Claudiance entered the registration building with ease, ready to enter the tournament. She was very excited to finally be in it, especially since she was wearing the family armor and had the family sword with her. She looked around, she saw some of the contestants and wondered how strong they were. She wasn't prone to see them as their size or what evolved form they had, just so they were strong, she didn't care what they looked like. She was ready to fight, and she was ready to see how strong she got. She didn't want to look weak in front of the legendaries, especially Kane, the one legendary she looked up to.

No sooner had she thought that when she noticed Kane looking throughout the lobby. Her cheeks went pink a little until the registration lady got back her attention. "Oh, sorry about that, just a little excited for the tournament is all" she said as an excuse, trying to hide her flustered face. After that she got her papers signed and was about to go walk when she saw Kane go after this Linoon holding a Jirachi from his back. It made her curious so she continued to watch them go after them, wondering if she should interefere.

But she shook her head, Claudiance believe that if she did then she'd just hurt Kane's pride. So she sat back and watched, making sure everything would go alright and that Kane, and the Blaziken Gijinka.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm
Kane had managed to turn his head just enough that the attack wouldn't blind him. His hand to his face, he sank into the ground and came out again, 10 meters behind Gyro. Blood dripping from the marks on his face, his eye's narrowed as he let out a dark pulse directed at Gyro, filled with his murderous thoughts for managing to wound his face. Then, he said, "You. Blaziken. Make sure the linoon doesn't escape." Kane then returned his attention to Gyro, already melding into the shadows for a quick dodge if Gyro came after him.  

sujiidu

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:58 pm
Randy stood in front of Weasel looking at him. "You better put her down. I don't want to have to kill you." The Rayquaza ginjinka said to him smirking. "So just leave her there and I won't bite your head off."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff