Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What type of goth are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of goth?
  punk goth
  hippie goth
  skatergoth
  gothy goth
  i'm not goth
  GOLD LOVING GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

~Octavia Sperati~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:23 pm
You forgot the new-romatism goths, the death rockers, the purists, and a ton of others!! Shame on you!! D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:05 pm
I'm not a goth... I'm just a vampire... Some people say it's the same as being goth... but it's not.  

Kupo Ikari

deranged_fox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:15 pm
I'll call myself different....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:23 pm
labels r used big time in my high school....... i hate it.....+_+  

Coltslayer

Fluff.My.Pillows

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:48 pm
I'm a mix of hippie goth, gothy goth, and club goth.
Your choices suck, you left out alot of main types of goth.
skater goth isn't real. there are punk goths, but skater goths are just goths who skate, they are most likely punk goth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:02 pm
i'm the type that wears black puts black makeup, nail polish ect.. thinks about death
and i cut my self on purpose  

Wat3rM3lon Condom

player122266

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:33 pm
lol, i dont like labels to be honest with ya
i guess i am an artsy/animal-loving/ hyper/sad/tired goth!! oh, the combinations, galore! biggrin

i can be the person who you see wearing black and jeans, weird decorations on meh face, hyper and happy one moment, then threatening to destroy all of man kind the next!! >.>

x___o im quite spastic, maybe a bit too honest, sometimes too nice... i have multiple personalities, and talk to things that aren't there.

and when i see blood, my stomach LITERALLY growls <.< dunno why, but yes, i do drink my own blood if i get the chance. sweatdrop and sometimes, i dont realize it until my friends tell me im lapping it up again sweatdrop sweatdrop

in other words, to make it simple:
the weird goth whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:59 pm
ok so we have a prolem most of the memebrs argue about not labeling so just say what you believe its right for you

i am a classic goth . . . the music is all  

midnight-mourn

BadNickyBad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:09 pm
What was nice back in the days is that goth wouldnt classify themselves. They were different by their ideologies and would sew their own clothes. Now goths tend to all look the same, or fit certain standards. They now qualify themselves as goths.. Shame on you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:57 pm
A goth that does not like labels. blaugh  

Dark_Style

CGurp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:53 am
well theres an never ending end of diffrent type of goths that i can't even begin with or think up! most goths are original (or should be) and thats hard to classify with only using a simple word to define them!
i'm an original, i'd have to write a big essay on what kind of goth i am or even if i really am one!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:34 pm
If there's such thing as "emo goth" then thats me. But then again, I've never approved of lables...I'm kind of "punk goth" if there's no "emo goth".  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

HoldTheOnion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:10 pm
Punk Goth. if you must use lables  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:45 pm
It depends I guess, on what Im feeling. You can call me a raver, emo, punk, victorian, skater goth if you wish. razz  

TrinityofLove

P - Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:55 pm
I don't really believe in labels.
But I'm into romantic goth.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items