60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm
She had chuckled at the remark about the music as she watched the girl go for the exit and then make a second choice, she saw the look and danced toward the girl, making her way easily through the crowd "will you be needing maybe some company?" She asked with a smile, unsure if she read the look right, if the girl wanted her to leave her alone or to help, she would find out soon, or so she hoped.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 pm
"aculy ya, if nothing but for company but be prepaird for a fight if u follow me. someone is following me." she looked at the Lycan unsure if she should even be asking forher help 'i mean shes not even human.... but she isnt like how my family had described them to be at all.... . well if i have to take them all on i guess i do. never should went out tonight!' she cursed her self 'but iv already throughn the dice.' " by the way my name is Airabella Sky. "  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 pm
He could hear the music from the roof and smiled softly, the bass rang through him in small waves and he couldnt help but smirk and laugh slightly. He awaited her assend to the roof sitting perched on chimney in full veiw of the back and front exits. "Come out, little one." He whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 pm
She smiled once she got the girls name "Well my name is Hikaru" she said "And as for the people that are following you.. well they are on the roof, i can hear them" She said with a smile, "you know, it might not be a good idea to go up just yet" she chuckled, thankful for her hearing, she knew that no human would ever be able to hear the small whisper that came from the roof, she looked to the girl "what are they after you for anyway?" she asked, an eye brow raised at the girl.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 pm
Vondel stood near Aviera and watched the club. After a few moments he sent Grimm back to the Base and smiled at Aviera. "Its been a while sence we have been to any sort of gathering now has it little brother? Maybe a few dances might show us a bit more of this human we trail after." Vondel laughed as he went into the club and probed the minds of the humans. After a song, Vondel finely pinpointed the Human he was looking for and... the Lycan Hikaru. Damn that woman was quick. Vondel ghosted to them, ignoring all the offers to dance. He smiled plesently at them both and nodded to Hikaru. "Hello ladies, mind if I join? Its so nice to see you Hikaru. And also its nice to finely meet you miss..... Airabella. It seems you know a lot about us." He made no effort to conceal what he was. He had read her mind that far before he was shut out. He smiled again, quickly blending in with the song and the people dancing to it. Aviera would be near and he was glad to have his brother at his back yet again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm
her heart nearly stopped when she herd his voice. when she saw who it was she had to force the smile to stay on her face. he hadnt seen her face the last time they ahd met so he couldnt realy no for absolte sure that it was her that tryied to kil him. but it really seemed that way 'f*uck she thought to her self.... f*ck.... i need to get away and now! never should of gone out tonight !' he had just blended back with the crowd he wasnt worried at all wich ment someone elese was on the roof.. 'i am so screwed i cant take both of them on at once...' one ya she had a good shot . . . both deffintly not. she looked at Hikaru Airabellas face paling. she wipped her phone out and sent a quick short message. and tooked the phone away. he had known her,.... was it all a trap? she backed a way from hikaru ready for anything praying t othe goddess for her ninjato.... glancing at her coat she remeberd the 'twins' and not her breasts. but she only had one clip in each.. things were not looking well.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:22 pm
Aviera nodded and opened a hatch on the roof and silently landed behind the girl leaning casually on the railing at the edge of the stairs. He smiled and nodded to Hikaru, they were not finished yet but he would leave her be. The hatch above them was closed and he wasnt sure if she felt the breeze but waited for her reaction to his silent approach. He chuckled softly when she backed into him and stole her phone before it was fully put away. "Dunke" he whispered in her ear smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:28 pm
she wipped around instantly and was going to through a kick at his head but remeberd the situatuon and controled her instinct and took s step back towards hikaru putting only about a few more inched between them her heart rate jumped adrenaline flowd through her steadily, she could feel it strengthen her skeletal muscle and increase her awerness 10 fold she was sudenlly aware of all the unhumane things in the room but kept focuse on only 3 of them. she lifted her chin she wasnt afraid. but she got the feeling of merely being played with. and it was effecting her temper. '******** peachy' she thought to her self.
"and who are you?" she asked voice level and face blank. she was on her gaurd ready for anything she was slowly calling power to herself just in case  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:30 pm
She glanced between the two of them as they appeared once more and glared between the two of them "Tell me, what exactly is it that you guys want with this girl? i must know" she said as she leaned against the wall behind her, not caring what would happen, though she wanted to know the full story so she could understand what was going on as she watched. She looked around not caring who was watching at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 pm
Aviera swung and slapped the lycan causeing her to fall over the rail into the crowd. Many of them screamed as she fell through them and he simply hung over the edge and smiled evily. "Betch." He hissed then turned around and looked at the girl. "My name is Aviera Kyurama, the current leader of the fang clan." He stepped up towards her and pushed her against the railing running his hand gently across her cheek and lifting her jaw to get a better look at her.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 pm
She had let out a fierce growl as she had landed softly in the crowd, Aviera had caught her off gaurd, though she knew it wouldn't happen again as she pushed away from the crowd and back up the stairs, "Well wasn't that very gentlemen like of you" She growled as she brushed a bit of dust off of her shoulder, almost tempted to give him a good smack right back though she simply leaned against the opposite wall, watching with cold eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 pm
Vondel calmed the humans and took Hikaru's hand. He sent images into her head about all that happened to him and the Vampires. The Vampires would soon lose all control they once had and another war might be started because of it. This was not an option to Vondel. He stood once more before Aviera and Airabella, Hikaru still in hand. "Please Bella, may I call you Bella? Anyway, we just wish you to stop attacking us and maybe help us if you can. Someone is trying to either control the Vampire clans, or drown them in chaos. This could cause a war with the humans, something none of us want." Vondel's voice was like liquid gold as he spoke, sounding friendly and welcoming. He was speaking nothing but the truth also.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 pm
She was a bit shocked as the images flashed in her mind when Vondel had grabbed her hand, a look of shock on her face as she watched the images. She shook her head and looked to the girl, now knowing what the situation was, though she didn't notice that Vondel hadn't released her hand as she watched for Bella's reaction to what Vondel had spoke, from the images that had flashed into her head she knew that what he had spoken was true, only nodding with what he said to show her understanding and her agreement on the subject.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff