Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:06 pm
*a dimensional portal apears and 5 fangire appear accompanying Rook, who seem to have been drifiting through Rider worlds*

Rook: what the hell is going on! how long are we gonna keep traveling like this... huh?.. whats goin on here.. hahaha i think i just thought of a new game. ok small fry lets see how many kamen riders we can take out befor our time here expires scream  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 pm
Ouja peeked around the corner. "Hmmm. . . Perhaps someone needs a little motivation."

Ouja put a card in his staff. "Sword Vent."

"I'll try my best."  

Chrona_13

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:27 pm
Trigger sees the motorcycle rushing towards him and hears the shots being fired.

"CRAP!"

He fires off a missile at the last second toward the bike's wheels before taking Fx's shots. He hits the floor with a hard thud, clutching his side.
Reverse then walks over to him.

"Hm, they are kinda good. Guess you aren't a complete waste after all."

"The only time you can think to do this is while I'm bleeding on the ground!?"

"You want my help or not?"

He creates two more cards and inserts them into the driver.

[KAIJIN RIDE]
[NEO-SHOCKER: OUGON JAGUAR]
[CONTRACT: METALGELAS]

Two rifts appear in front of him, one bringing the two jaguar kaijin from Skyrider's world, the other delivering the hulking rhino.

"You two help out Trigger."
The pair race towards the riders.

"Oh, and would you mind getting our friend out of there? i'm pretty sure he's lonely."

Metalgelas then charges into a nearby mirror.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm
Axel goes into the air with the bike but sees the summoned kaijin take the field "He.....he summoned other kaijin?" Axel then say that he got high enough to go up to Castle Doran. He took a fuestle from the left side of his belt and put it in Kivat's mouth "Garuru Saber!" Axel then jumped off Castle Doran as the dragon fired another statue that looked like a wolf at Axel. He then grabbed it as the statue turned into a sword and his armor started to change from the left arm as it was blazing with blue fire and the chains from the torso showed a blue chest armor and the eyes of both Axel and Kivat changed to blue User Image. Axel hits the floor and attacks the jaguar kaijin.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:47 pm
The black jaguar sees the young rider transform and attack and quickly raises his guard.

" Not bad kid. But you made a big mistake: You just told me that bat controls your powers."

He then launches his spear directly at it.

Meanwhile, the yellow jaguar is tending to Trigger.

"Uhhhh......"
"Don't move; you're already losing too much blood. [He gets up and turns to Fx.] That was my friend you just hurt. I'm to give you back everything you gave him. JAGUAR BLADE!"

He summons his sword and shield and goes after Fx.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reverse sees the fangire teleport in.

"I'm giving you one chance: leave now or all of you die here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Axel sees the spear coming for Kivat but because of the power given to Axel from the Garuru Saber it causes him to move at a faster speed, enough to avoid the spear. Kivat then says "Trying to hit me? No way! Take this!" Kivat then came off the perch of the belt and started to attack the jaguar kaijin at high speeds along with Axel.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 pm
((I'm sorry I haven't post yet because I'm busy right now. Will be back in a few days))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:27 pm
RAiden rushes in to fight the fangire accompanied by rook.
i dont really understand whats going on around here, but your the ones making my nii-san angry right?

NEgataros: idiot your the one pissing me off here, now hurry up and finish them off so i can take out the big kitty over there

Soul: which one -_-"

Rook: eh? you talking about me! lets see you eat those words little man. ill start with you, everyone get out of my way or die with him.
(unwilling to find out if Rook was serious or not the fangire clear a path for their boss)

aww your gonna ruin all the fun if you do that stare

what do you think this is! you cant win against them all, take out the big guy and the rest will fall like flys! scream

thats no fun, you do it. im gonna go watch anime stare

RAiden removes his rider system from the belt and replaces it with souls normal DE-cay system, swiping the liner pass. removing his armor and replacing it with

{Sword Form} :: DE-cay!! ::

User Image

NEga: hahaha, you'll be fighting me kitty  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am
cbgreiga
The black jaguar sees the young rider transform and attack and quickly raises his guard.

" Not bad kid. But you made a big mistake: You just told me that bat controls your powers."

He then launches his spear directly at it.

Meanwhile, the yellow jaguar is tending to Trigger.

"Uhhhh......"
"Don't move; you're already losing too much blood. [He gets up and turns to Fx.] That was my friend you just hurt. I'm to give you back everything you gave him. JAGUAR BLADE!"

He summons his sword and shield and goes after Fx.

Still holding the quadratic shooter in his hand. Fx pressed a button on it and the belt announce "approximation blast"

Runnng toward Juguar and Reverse. Fx fired a blast at both of them. The blast was a wide spread web shot. The shot does no damage but cause a temporary paralysis.

Fx press another button and the belt announce "limit shot" Fx fire multiple shots at the five fangires. The shot didn't aim at the fangires but intentionally miss so the fangire would dodge it and causing them to back away. That cause all the fangire to come closer into a bunch. Once the five fangire was in a bunch, they were trapped inside an energy wall.

Fx pull the fist part of his belt and attach it to his right leg. Running toward the trapped fangire, Fx did a jump rider kick. "Tangent kick" The kick destory all the fangire. Fx put the fist part of the belt and belt said "Calculating solution......" Fx pull a fangire'sword from the rumble "vertex sword anti-fangire"

Fx pointed the sword at Rook. "Die radian"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm
Reverse: Alright. You want me to get serious; I'll get serious. I'm tired of dealing with you people. [Presses button on side of helmet.]

{WARNING: NEURAL SHIELD DISABLED.}

It's time I ended this.

{He withdraws the two jaguars.}

Both: Oh, come on!!

{They fade back into the darkness that spawned them}

I'm gonna need some good energy for this.

{A massive amount of Energy converges into his hand in the form of a single card: FINAL KAIJIN RIDE: REVERSE ABYSS}

Trigger: Oh crap, he activated it!! [Turns to the riders] You have to run! NOW!!  

cbgreiga

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:09 pm
NEgataros: eehh? who the hell are you?

Soul: another rider.. what's going on around here, we need to finish this and get out of here

::FULL CHARGE::

NEgataros: alright Lion, you hear that? we need to escape so now that the small fry are gone how about we finish this

{Final DEcay, NEga Version!}

soul and negataros charge their sword and go in for what they thought was the final kill,
but after being hit Rook gets back up and begins laughing at the two

Rook: hahaha that was close, but your gonna have to try harder than that if you want to finish me off

Soul: what, it didnt work.. theres no way whats this guy made out of?

Rook notices DEcay stunded by his strength and takes advantage of the moment, and hits DEcay with a clean punch to the face and knocks him back  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:17 am
Axel sees the kaijin disappear and hears the other kaijin telling the riders to run so he goes to fx and tells him "We better take his advice and get out of here! Come on we can go to castle Doran and hide for now."  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 am
Nogami Ryutaro
Axel sees the kaijin disappear and hears the other kaijin telling the riders to run so he goes to fx and tells him "We better take his advice and get out of here! Come on we can go to castle Doran and hide for now."

"I'll be back for you, Rook." Fx throw the sword toward Rook.

Fx follow axel to castle Doran  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 pm
Soul: an opening, lets get out of here NEga

NEgataros: eeh? run away! how can you expect me to run from a challange.

NEgataros charges up his sword one last time striking Rook from behind

::FULL CHARGE::

NEgataros: HA! take that you b*****d thats pay back for the punch you gave me!.. ok SOUL now we can return to the Ghost Liner..

but befor they have the chance to close the door Rook gets back up, and turns to DEcay.

Rook: you scum! come back here and finish this, i swear i will find you and finish this game. theres no rider who can escape from me, same goes to your FX ill remember you.

and in an instant as fast as he came Rook was gone.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm
Reverse sees the riders fleeing into the dragonic castle.

"You won't get away from me that easily."

He inserts the card into the driver and takes on his ultimate form:
User Image

[Warning: There is only enough energy for two minutes and 35 seconds of moderate use.]

"It'll do."

He creates a new card and inserts it into his driver

[ATTACK RIDE: BOOST]

His body enters a high-speed state and he leaps toward the castle, leaving a small crater where he started.

Meanwhile, Trigger has finally managed to get to his feet, still holding his side.
User Image

"Damn it, Ikkyu. You know how this is going to end if you use that form."

Soon after a small vortex appears and brings in a new Kaijin:
User Image

"He really needs to learn to control himself, eh?"

"Oh, the day gets better and better..................."  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers