Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
keishi_rin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm
dude if it was that easy then everyone can get him for just a few ks making him not special or even restricted. actually hold up let me check something  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:07 pm
dma.wtw-x.net/dexultimatechaos.shtml

Read it and weep, thats the only way to get him, meaning mine is just as strong and powerful as it gets.
And I'd like to see you get together a darkdramon, a valdurmon, a kentaurosmon, and a bantyleomon.  

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:09 pm
No GW can still give them out or you can win them from special event or something. if DNA digimon count as the original then your would lose to my Mellineumon and Lilithmon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:12 pm
No, Millineumon would put up a good fight, but not win, and Ultimatechaosmon can destroy a demon lord easily.
Besides, your dna digimon dont count as the original, half as strong, since it has a normal dna digivolution line and you can get them in other ways. Its only if the only way to get them in the guild is dna digivolution, THEN its the original. Like Omnimon, the only way to get him regulary is dna digivolution  

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:17 pm
No, i don't think so. It possible to get Uiltimate Chaosmon it just you really really need impossible luck to get it. you random digivolve to chaosmon and digivolve him to uiltimate chaosmon so the rules applied your digimon is a false, clearly my digimons are better.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm
A few things, one, you cant digivolve a mega here. Sago and drag tried and got punished.
Two, the dma profile SAYS a digimon created by the fusion of Bantyleomon, Darkdramon, Kentaurosmon, and Valdurmon.
And to tell the truth, Millineumon vs Ultimatechaosmon..why...that would be impossible to determine.  

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:23 pm
but if we had a war against each other using all our digimon the battle would be mine since my digimon would out number and overpower you 10 to 1. also i remember reading something about this somewhere just got to remember where  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:26 pm
You do have a point. With the power of Millineumon plus a little help, you may overpower an UltimateChaosmon...
Man now I want a Milliniemon XD Maybe I should ask Ending if instead of an x antibody and a digivolution item I could get two digivolution items, and have one be a digivolution item for a champion, the other a mega, mutate the emga to Machinedramon, mutate the other to Deltamon, digivolve Deltamon, and then dna...
Btw we both get the x antibody and digivolution item since we tied.  

City in Slumber

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:29 pm
sweet and since i got their first i get to pick first. Now i got two X-antibody im gonna use one on blackwargreymon and save the last one for my Magnamon. i don't like DNA Digimon since pummel say in the rp they arent real digimon so i only use the digimon i obtain and not buy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:31 pm
hey guys here's an idea. you guys have an actual digimon fight, then when toan wipes the floor with techno, it'll be official. rofl  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 pm
good man! see, even random people know that im better.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:34 pm
I've already beaten toan before, though, and I can do it again ;P

Well, if you think about it, some digimon can only be obtained normally by dna digivolution.
Im gonna pick me an x antibody for my omnimon and then a digivolution item for minervamon!  

City in Slumber

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:36 pm
Hey techno wanna battle against my Megagargomon? 3 cards each. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:37 pm
im sorry i couldve sworn i whoop you twice after the tournement and if we talking the rp thing i couldve sworn astamon was whipping you wreally good before your a** got save. Also you must be mistaking about something, cause only one person can get her and since im picking first i wonder how your going to get her? DNA digivolve maybe?  

The Sadistic Toan

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:37 pm
kingofjokers7
Hey techno wanna battle against my Megagargomon? 3 cards each. twisted

Hah, sure. Against my UltimateChaosmon.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers