Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims: Open For Business Official Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Teddy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:50 pm
I just got Sims 2 Open For Business. It's fun! It's really cute n_n.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:49 pm
SUPER fun game....got me readdicted to the sims biggrin

I'm actually getting quite successful. My businesses are moving up!  

nbkczxig

MaTtHeW240

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:26 am
i got it its a mad game. soo fun! gonk cry confused stare neutral wink surprised smile biggrin rofl blaugh
....................................................................................................I.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:25 pm
I got that game the day it came out lol I always do its really hard to begin with but then it gets easier after playing it for a while lol  

face-_-ache

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:17 pm
Woopee! I finally bought Open for Business! And Family Fun Stuff too. I can't WAIT to play them. I'm so excited!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:59 pm
I really wish I had a super-awesome computer that could support all of thos awesome looking expansion packs!
Usually my computer starts to go pretty slow after one...
D :

thatrockscaresme

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:15 pm
Yay I just got my computer fixed, and now I am playing open for buisness and I absolutely love it. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:59 am
*sigh* I am bored today...  

Faerinkie

Oceanic_Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:04 pm
open for businees is pretty cool, it was my 1st ep for sims 2. It's just ,my businesses are somewtha lacking... they'll be better soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:49 am
hey i have a question how do you promote some one  

yuiko-okida3000

Oceanic_Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:53 am
yuiko-okida
hey i have a question how do you promote some one

You have to have an employee with enough "Talent Badges" to promote them. It will appear as an option if you click on a Sim eligible for a promotion, It's also in the manual if you didn't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:04 pm
A question I wanted to know is: If I buy this expansion pack (which I want to) will it erase all my old sims from just the Sims 2? Because I've had games with expansion packs (not Sim related) thats erased everything I did when I loaded the expansion pack onto my computer. I just want to know so I can decide when to buy it (like if I'm done with all my sim families).  

Yoko Froggy

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:28 pm
Yoko Froggy
A question I wanted to know is: If I buy this expansion pack (which I want to) will it erase all my old sims from just the Sims 2? Because I've had games with expansion packs (not Sim related) thats erased everything I did when I loaded the expansion pack onto my computer. I just want to know so I can decide when to buy it (like if I'm done with all my sim families).
It shouldn't erase anything you've done in the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:31 pm
Lady Vina
Yoko Froggy
It shouldn't erase anything you've done in the game.

okay good! Thank you mrgreen (because I've had that happen in other expansion packed games), I'm so relieved!  

Yoko Froggy

izfreek

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:41 am
I got this for Christmas. I haven't installed it on my computer yet, because a couple of days ago I just installed the sims 2 main game and it was kind of a pain to install. But I hope that there are fun parts in the game!  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff