Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:37 pm
"By limiting the time I have to be with him," McCoy smirked. "and insults on occassion help. But don't take it personally....he like that with everyone. Even karate chopped the captain once...well-he wasn't captain then."

"Yeah....that's what the screens say," he replied looking at the monitors. "But you're stuck here until the captain says otherwise." He shrugged. "Relax-take a load off."

--

Spock nodded and handed Kirk the data pad. "Then it should confirm what our vistor has said," he replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:45 pm
Zepatos smield back and laughed.
"That would've been interesting to see."
he leant back on one of the medical beds and stretched out, crossing his legs at the heels casually and putting his hands behind his head.
"fair enough. Though how am i supposed to relax? You guys have me under arrest and my ship's probably being trampled on and fiddled with by ham-fisted humans- no offense."
he looked up at the ceiling and sighed.
"On the upside you guys have proper heating on this ship at least. i was freezing my nuts off in mine. I was beginning to wonder if it was getting dangerous." he said conversationally. he smirked and wiggled a hand. "hence the gloves. though had to cut the fingers off. apparently operating a gun with wool-covered digits is an invitation for disaster. I almost shot my mate in the foot. he was not happy. Speaking of which, what have you done with my guns? I liked those."

--

Kirk took it and looked it over.
"Hmn...I better hope I'm wrong about all this." he muttered. "Spock, can you and Uhuura analyse the data once it's downloaded? i want tot rya nd get a visual on the ship that attacked them and figure out how the hell it's still alive."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:58 pm
"Understood, captain," Spook replied without showing that he was pleased to do so.

--

McCoy rubbed the back of his neck. "You'll have to ask the captain about that when he comes back," he replied. "Bowl-cut, as you put it, disarmed after karate chopped you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:03 pm
"as quick as possible." Kirk added. he found Spock incredibly hard to read, but he had a feeling he wouldn't mind working with Uhuura. he would have been lying if he said he wasn't still a little bit sore about whatever relationship it was they had. he didn't quite get what she saw in Spock.

--

Zepatos sighed.
"Yeah."
He watched some of the nurses work in the beds aroudn him, generally disappointed with the lack of eye-candy. He wasn't picky but he'd expected the outfits to have been a little more interesting. he wondered where the 'famous' starfleet miniskirts had gone in here. The few guys were aroudn weren't that good looking either, he noted. then again, the good looking ones were probably not dull enough to enlist in starfleet for years at a time.

"how come the captain calls you Bones?" he asked after a while.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 pm
Spock nodded and hurried back to the bridge where he approached Uhuura and relaid the order given to them.

---

"Oh....that?" McCoy remarked. "A comment I made back when we first met. Said that all I had left were my bones after the divorce."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:15 pm
Uhuura started to examine the message and decode what she could, casting occasional glances up at Spock, liking the closeness as he leant over to assist her.

--

Zepatos smiled.
"you gotta watch out for slips like that when it comes to nicknames. there was this guy who called me Fizz for about 6 months for some stupid reason. Luckily pirates shot him, so the nickname died with him. Such is the disadvantage of friends - on both counts."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:21 pm
"How much do you think can be recovered?" Spock asked glance at her and then back to the screen.

--

McCoy shrugged. "I have my own ways of getting back at him," he replied. "Although I wouldn't call getting shot by pirates lucky...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:28 pm
She studied the data carefully.
"the data's more codes for visual and command data and patches of sound data. Though in theory by reading the coding that occurred during the possible time they should have seen the ship, and running it through our own computer, we should be able to simply run a recording of what they saw since the computer has to process the image data into codes in order to display the picture on the viewing screen. that's far out of my personal department. however the sound recordings for the distress signals are preserved and all in English, so they're simple to extract and replay."
---

"admittedly it was unlucky for him." Zepatos said with a shrug. "It sucked. i liked the guy a lot, I'd known him some 6 years. But on the upside it got me out of the nickname. see? upsides to everything.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm
"Excellent work," Spock replied lightly squeezing her shoulder. "I'll report your findings to the captain."

He headed back to engineering-stealing another glance at her and found him meeting her eyes. Then he was gone.

--

"Your silver lining?" McCoy remarked. "Just don't be calling me Bones too....or I'll start using yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm
[righto i'm off to bed smile ]

Uhuura smiled and watched him leave before retuning to work.

---

Zepatos laughed.
"Now that's not fair. Your nickname at least sounds cool, though somewhat unfortunately morbid for a doctor." he tilted his head a little and smirked. "That said, your bedside manner leave a little to be desired."
he pulled his gloves off and stuffed them in his pockets, before unwrapping a somewhat moth-eaten scarf from around his neck and throwing it onto the bottom of the bed.

--

Scotty busied hismelf with trying to get the ship in running order, grumbling about how they should have protections for such gravity fluctuations next time if they were going to cause such hell.
Kirk watched him work, wise enough to stay out of his way while he was busy and awaited Spock's return. he then looked over at Chekov.

"when Spock comes back I want you to do what he tells you and try and get visual and sound data from the relevant times displayed on the viewing screen, if we can. Then I wnat you to inform Starfleet command of our findings, got it?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 pm
((Sleep = Goodness))

Spock made it back to engineering and told Kirk what Uhuura was able to uncode and retrieve.

--

"Really? I thought it made me sound old if not ancient," McCoy chuckled. "As for my bedside manner....I'm suppose to keep people alive and healthy. Being nice is optional."

"...ain't that the truth...." one of the nurses mumbled as she passed by. McCoy raised his brow but made no comment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 am
Chekov stopped pacing as soon as Spock entered the room. "Spock, may I" he said, but didn't wait for a reply; simply grabbing the data pad from Spock. Hurriedly Chekov ran across the room, plugged in the data module. Confusing, broken and corrupt scraps of data displayed on the screen; but this wasn't confusing to Chekov. He compressed the audio to get it out of the way and started to focus on retrieving the video images recorded by the ships external holocameras. Successfully he retrieved the video and hit play. He didn't like what he saw, almost yelping with surprise! Pausing the video, he ran out of the room to communicate his findings to starfleet as the captain ordered. As he was running to the main communications array he thought it was probably better that told someone else what he had seen, but even then an image of the Narada was self explanitary enough, especially as it was plastered over the biggest screen in the ship.

Reaching the communications array Chekov swiftly retrieved and compressed the data from the engineering console to transmit. Attaching logs of everything Enterprise knew, the extracted data form the module and Zeptaos' interrogation he proceeded to send it. However it seemed that the electrical problems with the ship were certainly affecting the communications array. Rather dramatically Chekov started muttering Russian under his breath; "I can do this". "Yairgh!" He sighed before kicking the console. Surprisingly the antenna spun into life and proceed to transmit the message.

It was then that his mind turned to Spock who he had just run out of in engineering. He wasn't going to be pleased. Slightly out of breath from running there Chekov rounded the final corner and burst into engineering.

"Have you had time to see what I found?!? It can't be said for sure but that is the Narada; or at least a ship of the same class retrofitted in the same way and also sent back in time"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 am
Zepatos laughed.
"oh man..." he shook his head in amusement and watched the nurse leave. "True I guess. A coma patient wouldn't complain."

--
"Thankyou."
Once Kirk saw Chekov had uploaded the data into a usable form he used one of the engineer's computers to access it and felt his insides momentarily freeze as he saw the image of the ship.
"It is. It's the Narada.." he said quietly, and then frowned, collecting himself quickly together. "Alright. At least we know what we're dealing with here."

Scotty stepped forward and admired the vast ship, shaking his head in disbelief.
"It seems a little excessive for a mining ship have all that firepower, even if they're fending off pirates, don't you think?"

"It has crossed my mind." Kirk sad grimly and turned as Chekov came charging into the room again. The guy was certainly keen.
"Yes Chekov, we saw. And we're pretty sure it's the Narada, if not we're in for bigger problems. the real question is what the hell is it doing here still in one piece and where did it go? Spock destroyed the stores of red-matter and, we thought, the ship. I know it opened up a black hole, but I figured that once it reached the other end it'd be junk anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:45 am
"But Captain, we have no idea what effect those kind of gravitational levels will have. Is it not even possible that Nero traveled in time again!

I also notified starfleet command of what has happened. The message is transmitting as we speak. I sent it on a very obscure bandwidth through subspace in hopes it goes undetected. Even so I coded it as a level one priortiy starfleet message so it is hightly doubtful that anyone could decipher it anyway"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:25 am
"He survived it once, there's no reason he wouldn't survive it again, you know how much of an unknown black holes are. For all we know, he could not even be the same guy there could be more alternate universes created or something."
he shook his head. it baffled him completely, but at least they knew what they were dealing with for the moment.
"and thanks. We'll see what Starfleet have to say. For the moment we keep scanning for survivors. If Nero's warped then it'll be difficult to track him, and as much as I hate to admit it, we don't have the fire-power to tackle him on our own." At least not now the red matter's gone.
he marched off towards the bridge intent on informing the rest of the crew on what was happening.
"scotty, i want the communications working as our priority - that's an order" he said as he left.

Scotty nodded and sighed, hurrying off to bark more orders at people and try to get them back online.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff