Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Username: ll Yuna-Chan ll
Nickname//Name Yuna
Age ^^ Don't worry, I'm legal enough for Gaia -cough cough- High school girl here....
Birthday o.o Summer
Height 5'3
Extra I was stalked! DD8 I randomly got an invite to join this Guild. xD So why not? I mean, who knows what Mist Kirby went through to find me? Anything else you guys like to know?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:44 pm
Username:wolfie891
Nickname Wolfie// Jeffery// Julz
Name Cameron
Age 1seventeen7
Birthday10/26
Height 5'6
Extra I am currently working on my portfolio for art college (( I want to major in photography.)) When I was younger I was an extreme tom boy. And I dislike pizza.

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

melmel416

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:54 pm
Username: melmel416
Nickname//Name Marklyn Mandi Saunders//Markie
Age Im 17 going to turn 18 soon!!!
Birthday April 16!!! ~YaY~
Height 5'4 IM SHORT!!!
Extra I LOVE my puppy! MY FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN! Cause Green is PIMPIN! My little sister is my favorite sibling!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:54 pm
Username: Dragonora_Ceohini
Nicknames: Kat, Kath, Drake, 'Sir Francis'
Name: Katherine
Birthday: July 15, 1991
Height: 5'1 1/2"
Other info: I am currently enrolled in college in a television broadcasting program -was one of the lucky ones to get chosen since over 600 people applied for the program! I am Canadian, and I love owning my own car!  

Dragonora_Ceohini

Squishy Smore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Username:
Nickname//NameMolly
Age 13
Birthday Not telling xD
Height 5'4" maybe
Extra Um. I play soccer. I'm Cass's friend in real. Did I mention I like soccer?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 am
Username: Shan Garadex
Nickname//Name Kat, Kitty, Kit Kat, Kitty Kat
Name:Katheryne
Age 16
Birthday March 5th
Height 5"5
ExtraLets see...I've been Rping for a few years, in real life I'm very pale, I have blue eyes that change colors all the time. Blue, blue-green, blue gray...usually one of them. I'm kinda gothic, but that doesn't mean anything. I just like dark colors and clothes that are dark.

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 am
Username: Hayaiko
Nickname//Name: Ikou-kun
Name: Eiji
Birthday: Feb 15
Extra: Let's see. Snorkeling, archery beginner, horseback riding, swimming. I like sports, but not always. Could be a potato at times, books, anime and mmorpg's. sweatdrop College here, medical technology. Feh.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 am
Username: Wind Kirby
Nickname//Name Little Man
Name: Kacee
Age ha. rather not say. I'm young.
Birthday Aug. 22
Height = - =
Extra I like soccer. It's fun.. I like the color green. I'm lazy at the moment..  

Wind Kirby

Scott Demont

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 pm
Username: Scott the wise
Nickname//Name RLN biggrin aniel
Age 18
Birthday July 20th, 1991
Height 5'8" or 5'9"
Extra Well Im an artist...in my own mind.
I like to rollerblade.
I think there is currenly 5 dollers in my back pocket.....Anyways I like all kinds of RPs but school setting and Supernatural(vamps,werewolfs,Ect...)Are my favorites.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Username: chibi_blue_mouse
Nickname//Name My friends call me BlueMouse
Age 17
Birthday March 27th
Height 5'6"
Extra I like sweets, books, acting, RPing, singing, cute and cuddly things, vampires, werewolves, demons, a lot of stuff really. I'm a mutt of a lot of European nations but I'm ALL American! ^-^ What else you ask? Well . . . I'm highly impatient and so I tend to bump if I'm really into an RP if you haven't posted in a few days . . .

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Katurrah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Username: Katurrah
Nickname//Name Kat, I guess. People normally just refer to me by whatever character that I'm playing at the time.
Age Old enough. I'll stop here, thanks.
Birthday 31 March
Height 5'4"
Extra I'm an avid roleplayer. (Just look in Fantasy, Love and Action) In my free time, I write or do parkour. (Yes, a female traceur!) I'm a punk-raver (strange combo, yes) who is currently enrolled in college to become a forensic scientist. If you want to know anything about me, just ask.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Username: Shadowing Death
Nickname//Name: Death
Birthday: Jan 15
Height: Unsure, tbh.
Extra: Well, I act dark when bored... but when I am not bored I tend to act more... hyper I guess. You may look at me and think "Oh ******* ***** ************* ************* ******** ********* ****... That guy must be some crazy dark and scary guy!...
I'm keeping away from him!" ... but I'm not all that dark...
I don't write poems, I don't like wearing all black in real life, I don't like to bleed, I don't cut myself, I don't enjoy the sight of black roses, and I don't have black hair...
I like rping to add.

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

Hylian Likely
Crew

Timely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Username:: The Fullmetal Princess
Nickname//Name:: Lissa, LissaCat, Fullmetal, Princess
Birthday:: March 26, 1991 <3
Height:: 5' Exactly. I'm a shorty. <3
Extra:: Let's see... I'm a nerd. Super nerd, really. I've just completed my first semester in college as a Psych/Lit double major, and it is so difficult I cannot even begin to describe! That doesn't change the fact that I love school. See? There's the nerd thing again. Heh...
I'm pretty easy-going, and it's not very hard to get along with me. I'm nice to a fault; it takes so much to make me outwardly angry. I've been in a relationship with my darling Taylor for over 14 months now, and I don't know what I'd do without him. <3
I've been RPing for FOREVER!!!! I've lost track of how many I've played or how many characters I've created. Usually I create a character on the spot, depending on the RP I've joined, but I have a few static characters listed in my journal.
I love one-on-one RPs, so please do not hesitate to ask. I'll most likely love your guts for even suggesting it. <3 Romance and Fantasy RPs are my forte, so I'll more than likely be raping those types of threads. I am especially fond of yaoi romances and element-based fantasy RPs.
Literacy is a MUST with me, and I am annoyed poor grammar and unsatisfactory spelling. Don't worry, though. I will never EVER correct someone ((Like I said, it takes a lot to anger me. xD)), because I know how it feels to be called out in the middle of a forum ((We all had to learn somehow. Heh...)), and on top of that, it's just rude!
Um... If you have any questions AT ALL feel free to send me a Friend Request or PM. I'm all ears, people, and I have this OCD habit of reading absolutely EVERY message I receive.
Wow... I think I wrote too much... Oh, well! I can't wait to start RPing with all of you!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Username: Silly Ally 1202
Nickname//Name: Ally and/or Mig (short for miget!)
Birthday: March 28
Height: Lets just say I'm a short little muther sucker... xp really I think I'm 5' 1"
Extra: I love to sing, act, and most all the arts. I'm a punky prep as my friends call me! I guess, by what they say, I dress all punky and sometimes act punkish too, but I really have a bubbly attitude and personalitly. I want to go to become an actress some day. So when you see my names- Allyson Humberger *I know suckish name*- in big letters, you can say you role played with me! mrgreen {that is if you remember me cry }

silly Ally 1202

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:10 pm
Username: xXxMimi-96xXx
Nickname//Name: Samantha, Sammi, Mimi
Birthday: April 30th 1996
Height: Short, not sure on exact height.
Extra" I love to go swimming.
I am the second youngest out of my three step sisters and two step brothers.
I can be randomly hyper at times. ^_^

Why you readin' this, foo?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces