Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:22 am
(( i dont mind making the 1st post~~ both of you may break in to meet my character whenever you feel like needed. ))

The school's first bell rung. Izanagi riding his bicycle hurry rush into the school. It is lucky that he didn't late for the mid term test. The three little ghost in the school are awaiting for Izanagi outside the class. "Hahaha! You are not late!" Three of them say together. Izanagi isn't listening to the three. "Wish me luck in test~" He only ask the three to wish him luck with his test and run into the class...The test paper was hard. He read the questions repeatly but couldn't squeeze out the answer from his brain. Then he saw another ghost inside the class. The ghost girl who was this class's student many years ago. "Hey, Psst...!" Izanagi try to call the ghost girl so that he can get the answer for test questions.

The ghost girl heard Izanagi. She knows him very well because Izanagi always treat her his bento. She is glad to help Izanagi with some questions though...

With her help, Izanagi is able to finish the test in less than one hour. After the test is over, Izanagi buy something to eat for her again from the canteen. He place the food on a handkerchief in a quiet place where not many students will pass by. "Arigatou Hanami-san!"

Hanami is eating the food with her long tongue licking it. "To be honest Izanagi-kun, it is better you do your test on your own next time you know?" She said with her tongue still sticking out long.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:29 am
Hitomi just got into her class room before the school bells rung. Phew, I just made it in time. she thought to herself and waited with her classmates for the teacher to arrive. "I am curious if he comes or not." she said aloud as a statement and sat down to her desk.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 am
((ill get my player to head to your school following a scent))
Boku could smell something..something he has not smelled for a very long time. The smell of a clan which dealed with ghosts in the past...however his memory of that time was not all it could of been. He headed towards the smell, grabbing the priests broom and hitting him to the ground with it. "Im done with you old man". He said before heading in the direction fo the smell, as he came across the smell it seemed to get mixed up, their were too many smells in this place, and their also seemed to be a few other spirts and creatures in the school itself. "Maybe its a gathering place for our kind?". He entered the building his childlike figure being shown to the large amount of people who seemed to whisper to each other about him, something about him being cute and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 am
(( I am not making a profile for hanami since she will not appear much in the story. Just some low level ghost...))

"Oh, I'll see you then Hanami. I need to go back to class right now. See ya!" Izanagi leave Hanami alone and run back to the class. On the way going back he saw Uesugi senpai, his senior. "Senpai! Good morning."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:49 am
"Oh, good morning. How are you doing today?" Hitomi asked and advised him. "Be careful when you run. You could fall." she said. I think why he is running. But it is none of my business. she thought and smiled at Izanagi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 am
Boku was begining to get a little annoyed with all the giggling and cute the girls around him spoke, was his appearance really that cute? As he thought this he went to a room which seemed to have a left over scent of the person he was looking for on a seat. He jumped onto the desk and looked at all the people staring at him and spoke. "Can you tell me were the person who sits here is? Im looking for them." "What relation do you have with Izanagi?" One of the people in the room spoke. So thats the name of the person with that clans scent, however he couldnt tell the truth that he was interested in the fact that the clan still lived, or family maybe. So he thought telling a lie would be the best action, after all these humans were stupid after all. "Im his secret brother, he told me not to leave the house ever. But i got bored without nee-san". He spoke this in a very childlike way sitting on his desk swinging his legs.

((im using a random classmate of your player, i couldnt think of any other way for this idea to show ><))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 am
"Oh...sorry hehe, I'm in a hurry though. Bye senpai~" Then he rush back to his classroom.

(brr...dang i misread)
There is a weird kid in the class. The girls are doing the 'oh my god he is so cute stuff' again. Izanagi ask the guy who was talking to the kid. "Hey what's up?" And then look at the kid.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am
"Bye." Hitomi greeted him back and saw him rush to his class room. After he disappeared from her sight she got back to her class room. Hmm... Seems that we will have our lessons in this class room the whole day. I just wonder why. she thought to herself, got back to her desk and prepared for the next lesson.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:07 am
The people in the class just stared at him, in silence. While the one who talked to boku spoke back. "Is it true this kids your secret brother?". As he spoke this he was almost shocked at his own words.

Boku knew the scent that came from this kid, he instantly jumped at him to continue the fake story he had made up. "Nee-san!!". As he jumped and hugged him with childlike power.
((glad you changed it))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:25 am
"Wha-?" Just what was happening when he wasn't in the class? Why is this kid making up such story. He doesn't even know who is this kid. "I-I-I uhh...Well my parents adopted him a while ago." Since refusing about the relationship will only make the situation more awkward, he decided to make up a story on his own.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 am
Boku was surprised by the way the situation was turning it was really interesting him now. He thought of all the things he could say to make the situation much worse, his power begining to leak out a little as he thought it. Then he decide it would be best to take his female sex and make the situation more awkward. "But nee-chan i have never met you parents".

((i have to eat my dinner, be back in 10 mins^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 am
Hitomi was still sitting in her class room. Then she suddenly remembered. "Oh my God! We are having a test in the next lesson. I got to repeat what I already learned." she stated but could not prepare properly because of her other classmates chatting and chatting. Okay, I will make the test as good as I can. It is useless to learn here in school especially in the break just before it. she thought to herself and let it be as it is.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:52 am
That kid has just make things gone to the worst! Izanagi isn't very good with lies...Well, if he compare to that kid. "Ahh haha, you must have knock your head hard this morning." He punch that kid's head quite hard and start laughing like an idiot in front of his classmates. "Be right back..." He say it seriously before he pull the kid out from the class with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:58 am
Boku acted childly, trying to pull himself free from him with childlike power making noises like he was struggling. However once he was out of sight with the rest of the class he broke free easly and began to giggle to himself. "I was right to follow that smell, this is so interesting". He began to giggle again, his jet black eyes showing a red tint as he looked up at him. "Well anyway im surprised your clan is still alive, after more than 3000 years i thought you would all of been wiped out". He stated this fact to see if this idoit would notice what he really was. He did also notice another smell from a clan similar to the one infront of him, but he decided to leave that for now.  

Rogue Ryu

にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces