Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 pm
Seth's keen eyes spotted Akira's movement, and he froze, knowing that the slave could lash out at him if she wanted to. Instead, he saw her nod. A yes? He stared in disbelief for a moment, then leaned to the girl, reading her collar tag once more, then staring her dead in the eyes.
"Alright, Akira. Though, I must ask you one important question that may even affect your decision," he leaned a bit closer, just inches from her face, and whispered, "If I free you, you will not serve as a slave, but as an apprentice. No, an accomplice, to me and my occupation...That is all I can tell you now. It's your decision whether or not you join me."
Seth stood up, ruffling his own hair. He mustn't act hasty on choosing a slave. After all, his slave will be his partner in crime, and that'll require much dirty work. For all he knew, Akira might not even be up for killing and such.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm
Akira wasn't going to go back on her answer. But she had to know at least one thing, so she spoke. "Fire?"If Seth said there would be fire, then she was sure to come. Not much could be worse than sitting here anyways, and being an accomplice... Akira knew enough to tell that that word was higher than a slave. Even an apprentice was a better word than slave. She shivered once again, feeling a bit colder.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 pm
Seth blinked twice and leaned back down to look at her as she spoke. What could she have meant by 'fire'? Then, he noticed how Akira kept shivering. Come to think of it, she'd shivered repeatedly as he spoke, and he hadn't noticed. He looked around, then back at her.
"A-Are you cold? I uhh...Don't really have anything to give you right now, but if I buy you, surely I'll get some warmer clothes for you..."
He fumbled nervously with the rings on his fingers, awaiting her reply.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm
So he would give her the warmth. That was all Akira needed to know, so she attempted a small smile. Noticing how Seth seemed to be nervous, she wondered what he was getting slaves for. Earlier he had said the word accomplice, but that was too high of a title for a slave like her. She sighed, and slumped down, knowing chances were she'd never get out of here. She thought she was useless.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 pm
Seth gave a very light laugh and hardly smiled, but he did. He tilted his head, still looking at the little kitten.
"Not much of a talker, are you?" He looked over to where the shopkeeper was, "Hold on, I'll be right back..."
He said as he jogged over to the man and ask for the purchasing papers. Quickly filling them out, he was handed the key to the cage and her chains, and jogged right back to her. Showing the key to her with a triamphant smile, he unlocked the cage door, and, crouching inside, quickly picked away at her chains and freed her from her little prison.
"I just can't bear to see you so down. Come on, get out."
He said kindly to her as he himself crawled out of the cage and took a few steps back, waiting for her to get out. It must feel great for the neko, to finally be free..

[[I have to go nows. D: Be back in maybe half an hour or so.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm
Akira slowly crawled out of the cage, and stood up, stretching. A bit of life had returned to her eyes, as she felt a sense of partial freedom run through her mind. For the first time in a few weeks, her tail flicked back and forth, as if to state that it was still a part of Akira. Then she looked down to see how ratty her clothes had gotten, and why she must have been so cold. She looked up at Seth, immediately noticing that he was at least a good 7 years older than her. No one would expect a master that was younger, as she was probably the youngest slave in the store at the moment."Talking..." Akira said, shaking her head, to warn Seth that she didn't like talking, as if he probably hadn't discovered that by now. Then she reached for his hand and felt warmth again."Warm..."

[Okay~ I should be asleep by now, but I'm sick, so home days for me.]  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:35 pm
Sol stretched as he got off of work. I was nice to work in such a homely restaurant. It was humbling as well. That was the part he thought he most enjoyed abut it. Just living a normal life, with a normal job. It was a severe shift from his life of three years ago. No more calling in air strikes or fire missions, no more waiting to get out and kill. Now it was simply taking orders in the kitchen, making them, and delivering them. He bowed slightly to the elderly couple that owned the restaurant, then to their daughter, and left. The rain picked up it seemed. He looked up to the sky. Oh well. Walking in the rain was nice. He enjoyed it all, the feel of the rain on his skin, the smell of the air-almost fresh-and the feeling of renewal it brought. he was going to head straight home, but the slave market caught his eye. He stopped, staring at the door for a moment. He had been curious about this place for quite a while now. Should he go in...?

What the hell. He just got his pay, why not check it out? He walked o the door, opening it and letting it shut behind him by itself. There were many different types of slaves all around him. Some looked scared, some tired, some even violent. One particular slave caught his eye. Towards the back. Her ears poking up from her head. Her collar... From here he could see black and silver. What did that mean again? Unstable and depressed or sickly? He walked over to her cage, moving past the others in quickly. He knelt down next to her cage and looked in at her. She was cute... Her tag jingled lightly as she looked to him.

"Tenrai..." he said her name aloud, only loud enough for the two of them to hear. She seemed interesting. He looked into her eyes, holding her in his gaze as he opened his mouth to speak. "You don't look in place in here at all, Tenrai..." he nodded. He'd considered getting a slave before, simply for company, and perhaps to help out around the house. She seemed as good as an. Her tail and ears intrigued him. "You don't want to stay in here, do you? Wouldn't it better if you had a real home, and someone to take care of you?" he smiled at her, waiting for her to respond. She wasn't scared of him, at least.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:22 pm
The little wolf's hazel-coated ears perked up at the sound of her name. Tenrai's crimson eyes darted to Sol, though she didn't move. Instead, her bushy tail wagged a few times the second time he called her by her name, indicating an uplift in her mood. No one had called her by her name in years. She was known as 'CNHS-814', or 'Canis Lupus Hybrid Specimen number 814', for 12 years. Aside from that, this man, whoever he was, so quickly offered her to come home with him? Was he mad? She remained motionless, still cautious of Sol. Her eyes wandered back onto the floor of the cage as she quietly spoke.
"Of course it would...But how can I be sure that a human, such as yourself, would treat me as a person, not an animal? How can I ever trust a human again?" her tail wrapped around her body like a blanket, "How could any human be kind to that which does not have a heart?"
Tenrai could feel the artificial heart beating slowly, as it normally did. She still felt that it was a foreign object, it didn't truly belong to her, it wasn't a biological part of her anatomy. It was plastic, manufactured, artificial, and she had to live with that truth.

Seth felt a bit of relief as he saw Akira's tail flick, a sign of happiness in any cat. Nodding, he understood that the girl didn't exactly love speaking, a common trait among slaves. He sighed and looked at the other slaves. All of them, not just the ones around Akira, but all of them stared at her with such envy that it nearly intimidated Seth. Suddenly, something cold caught his hand. It was Akira. He instantly felt a light blush come over him, though tried to hide it. Instead, he got closer to her to take off the slave collar. Fumbling with it, he spoke quietly to her.
"Y-...Your hands are so cold, Akira. We need to get you into some warm, new clothes, quickly...Just let me take this thing off first," the collar finally loosened and he took it off, though he kept the tag, just in case, "There...Now, let's get out of here before the other slaves kill you out of envy."
He joked, the blush still on his face, a serious look still trying to mask it.

impiousLion

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:25 pm
|| sorry >< Been busy lately. And thats my saying for writers block >< ||

Micaiah trailed behind Matt nervously, she always got nervous when entering someone else's home. She looked down at the floor boards, and with the house's age, looked relitivly (sp..? o.o) new. She took in the sights of the house. And the hallways for navigation later on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:26 pm
Matt lead down about three fourths of the hall and stopped abruptly. He held out one arm and pointed to a door."That is your room now. If you want something dry, there are clothes in the closet. Make yourself comfortable. Ill be back in a moment."Matt then walked down about ten feet where another door stood on the other side of the hall. The door squeeked open and he walked in. Micaiah's room had a queen size bed, fully made, an antique european dresser, a mirror, and a private bathroom. The room was white with a black ceiling and floormoulds with a gothic flower pattern. The floor was clean, but on every surface sans the bed, there was the same thick layer of dust.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm
Akira nodded, and looked up at Seth, slightly noticing the light blush, but dismissing it as unimportant. "Warm is good." The collar was off, and Akira could feel less of a restriction to her breathing. She looked at the other slaves in the room, and saw their expressions. Shivering again, she turned expressionless, and waited for Seth to lead the way.

[Major writer's block. o.o]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:58 pm
Sol smiled lightly as Tenrai began to speak/ She brought up very good points. She was in the market. She had most likely seen very cruel people. Before that, her life couldn't have been that great. It never was for hybrids in society. He reached his hand through the bars, feeling the cold steel through his damp jacket. He scolded himself as he realized that the bars could have been electrified. Good thing they weren't. He extended his hand, setting it on Tenrai's head. He petted her softly, scratching one of her ears before pulling his hand back.

"When I look at you, Tenrai, I don't see a hybrid. I see a person. Sure I'm a human... But I'm a human that will treat you right. Perhaps, in time, I'll cease to be a human, and just be a person in your eyes. You want to get out of here, don't you? If you do, you'll have to put a little faith in me, and trust me enough to leave with me. Can you do that much?" he smiled again, looking into her red eyes, that seemed to glow slightly in the dark room. The rain outside didn't sound like it was ever going to let up.

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm
Micaiah walked cautiously into the room. She looked around, it seemed... Lived in before. It was a comferting feeling. She closed the door behind her and looked at the closet door. She had a room like this before, but its wierd. She hesitently opened the door and looked at the clothes. She picked out a simple white one that didn't look to much. She changed into it quickly and waited by the door. She paced the room then sat on the bed. She sat on it with a poof. And a little dust came up from the material.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:00 pm
Matt only took three minutes before emerging from his room again. He walked with a slouch and opened Micaiah's door. He didn't knock. He hadn't thought to either way."So, what do you think? Ready to go..."Matt wiped his nose on his sleeve. It seemed it had began to run."Excuse me. Ready for a tour or do you just want to explore? I think it's about tea time...I have some nice treats waiting for me."Matt smiled dreamily at the thought of sweets. He looked about. It'd been awhile since he'd been in one of these rooms.  

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:04 pm
Micaiah's confidenced drained, it was like a time bomb. "I... I think I could just explore, I would not want to bother you with a tour." She said, looking at her feet. She heard he mentioned tea-time, "Ummm... Do you like music while you eat?" She aked nervously. Having a master again reminded her what would happen if she spoke out. She looked back at the rabbit on her bed. Making sure it was safe.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff